Selling: UL Herman RAW-303 & UL Herman RAW-404

Dex

Alpha
Society
Rangers
Dexus Dex
Last edited:
Back to firstpage & a little update.

One raw-404 T1 was sold for tt+2cld so little under that i may take.

Updates on prices on the 404
One got sold in game auction for +2499.17 today and considering the other sales i know of it looks like the rifle have gotten a market price. SB & BO added on both guns.

Last edited:
More sale info on the guns
Taken from Arkadiaforum,
Posted by Mordrell
These guns are hopelessly under priced atm... anyone who has used these for hunting can attest to that

I sold my sir-20 for 4,5k and raw-202 for 3k.

Recently traded my raw-404+ravenger v1 for a raw-505 and kicking ass with it.

My advice is to hold on to these guns as I'm sure the market will improve on them, market is a bit fcked because of the barengers which are crap guns actually lol... way to high lvl req and the ones that do have decent dmg are super slow. The new guns on ark I've realised are a bit of a mix between a tagger and a short range weapon like a carbine/pistol. Using them to decimate a mobs hp before they close the distance and finish them off with a high dps pistol. Ive used the raw-404 on about every mob and the low dpp stats are more then made up for by the non-existent armor/fap decay as well as the mu I save now that the high dps l guns I buy last twice as long. Also allowing me to easily hunt alot of high impact mobs I would never had considered without a fapper or team on my lvl and hp.

Sorry to go off topic Gl with sale :D

so acording to Mordrell im selling these guns at a low price so hurry up before price goes up :)

Sunday bump

bump & some pics on the weapon stats.

lets bump these up a little :bump:

Bumpelibump

bump & price on both rifles lowered a little.

Sunday bump! :yay: bk to work tomorrow :(

Its monday and i dont like it bump

last bump for a while. after this i will start use the 404 and tier it up and maybe sell it later on.

Back