Discovery: Ul ma-104

Nice find. Gratz. :)

--mod hat on--
Travolta's comments have obviously caught some attention, and moderation has been requested.
While they are obvious cases of rules 2.2 - Insults/Flaming, 2.7 - Profanity & 3.1 - Spamming/Flooding/Trolling I (and I believe the other mods) will leave them up. Removing them and their responses will essentially require deleting almost this entire thread. However, I strongly encourage him not to do this again.
--mod hat off--

Personally, Travolta, I'm not sure what your complaint is. You've had some good discoveries yourself, as well as great mining loot here and there. Yes, you spend a lot more than most other individuals, however I do see you being compensated for that spending and do not see how that entitles you to win all big prizes.

I wish the best for jonvalle0226, and hope he has a very enjoyable time in this Universe with his new toy. And when he finally sells it, I hope the next person is just as happy. :)

Gratz to this great Soc Channel:laugh:..and btw to the ul amp too.:yay:

Last edited:
Travolta why dont u go and shoot yourself in PVP or something. Why should ubers always get the good items? Ubers are outnumbered by noobs/mid lvl players anyways.

Big gratz for finding the amp :wtg:

Uber - Monhtly investments: 1k-5k $
Noob - Monthly investments: 0-1 $

So how do you think, who is more well deserved to get uber loots more often? :)

Uber - Monhtly investments: 1k-5k $
Noob - Monthly investments: 0-1 $

So how do you think, who is more well deserved to get uber loots more often? :)

It's not like noobs make big discoveries every day, goddamnit chery..

It's not like noobs make big discoveries every day, goddamnit chery..

Ofcourse theyr not, but still :p i kinda understand Travolta, he spend gazilion peds to get something special etc etc, and here boom! tt finder newbie found item worth.... :D a lot :DDD So dont hate Travolta :p

well your example doesnt really invovle noobs/mid players deposits. I deposit around 1000 ped per month, im almost a mid player. Some deposit more or less. But multiply that with 4000 players :)

Mining is being at the right place at the right time (at least it seems like it:))

And im absolutly convinced that he had more uber loots than me ;)

I stood next to kimmi huntin drokas and he looted 2x1000 ped loots less than 3 minutes, Im not gonna flame his thread about it, eventhough I killed 3900 drokas in a short period of time.

this is not a shocking and "uhh look at that! noob got an item" style item. You can always buy this amp for 114%. It is cheap in the market. The only unl. amp I would say wow when its looted will be the unl. 107-109s.

But personally I don't think MA would give an unl. Amp109, cause it would be a money maker(at least for ppl like me) :cool:

Gratz on your find mate, sell it, and play for the rest of your EU life FREE.

this is not a shocking and "uhh look at that! noob got an item" style item. You can always buy this amp for 114%. It is cheap in the market. The only unl. amp I would say wow when its looted will be the unl. 107-109s.

But personally I don't think MA would give an unl. Amp109, cause it would be a money maker(at least for ppl like me) :cool:

Gratz on your find mate, sell it, and play for the rest of your EU life FREE.

I'm sorry to say, but this post is just so wrong... Might only cost 114% and if you use one amp per month/week or even per day, then there is no point in UL one... But I'm pretty darn sure that the owners of these amps make a good saving from not paying markup...

Congratulations on your find Allnighter :)

Nice to see my little project encouraging so much activity too!

- Deathifier

Haven't really had much to post on the forum until now. I have been mining like crazy lately tiering up TT finders to 0.9 for deathifier's TT+5 deal. Night before i had very nice returns with my first enmatter global since i started using the TT finders. Got me excited. Woke up this morning ready to do it again and bought my probes expecting to make it to the bottom of amethera before having to log... 'bout 1/10 the way through i found this.

loot in the window is an UL MA-104 :D, 61 ped tt of hans (or whatever its called) and a VII claim of oil. I know there can be alot of bashing here about finders and skills but please don't take the joy out of finding such a rare item. I've been mining nonstop (around 14 hours a day) for the past 6 days and this is the last thing i expected. Safe to say i freaked out and almost forgot to take a screenshot. Thank you deathifier for the reason i was doing what i was and THANK YOU so much MA. :)

Allnighter

Firstly, big gratz on a very nice discovery - I hope for you that you keep it and put it to good use, instead of selling it and burning the peds on stupid mistakes like many do :)

Thou I do not agree completely with Travoltas reaction, I do understand his fealings... From what I know only Eye's baby amps and the second oa105 was looted by dedicated miners - Besides from that the rest was looted from what could be described as noobs, at least in the mining field.

On top of that mining has been nerfed - Some intentional from MA from what I can see, average TT return has been lowered with 5-10%, and on top of that ore/enmatter prices have dropped thru the floor lately. So dedicated miners are truely suffering, for some it was actualy a RL job, so it's affecting them not only ingame.

this was the only good post i've seen here. now i've been crussified to share my feelings that is from 90% of active miners, not forum readers, couse those spend more time writing forum than playing..

Ofcourse theyr not, but still :p i kinda understand Travolta, he spend gazilion peds to get something special etc etc, and here boom! tt finder newbie found item worth.... :D a lot :DDD So dont hate Travolta :p

Gratz on the find.

I fail to understand the newbie comments. He has been on EF for around 16 months, longer than Chery Lady - who is also calling him a newbie?

In over 4 years of playing I have never looted any item like this yet, someday I hope I might. I like to think I have the same chance as the next avatar to get a cool item. The possability is there for all of us, if it is to be that only the best of the best have that chance because they spend the most money, or they have been here the longest, or have the highest skills in that profession why should anyone else play?

problem here is not the person that loot it. it's this out of ordinary system that is complety random and doesnt work like in other professions. in other profession the most skilled players get the good stuff, could not be a player with vrx3k/mt3k, but i could be a vrx2k, bit now tt finder looting a 100k plus item, is the same has a opallo hunter loot a proteron DNA

Gratz on the find.

I fail to understand the newbie comments. He has been on EF for around 16 months, longer than Chery Lady - who is also calling him a newbie?

Because my avatar named Chery Lady joined forums at that date it means i am noob? :D lol, wake up, used to play 4-5yrs, believe me i know whos noob whos not.

this was the only good post i've seen here. now i've been crussified to share my feelings that is from 90% of active miners, not forum readers, couse those spend more time writing forum than playing..

problem here is not the person that loot it. it's this out of ordinary system that is complety random and doesnt work like in other professions. in other profession the most skilled players get the good stuff, could not be a player with vrx3k/mt3k, but i could be a vrx2k, bit now tt finder looting a 100k plus item, is the same has a opallo hunter loot a proteron DNA

if you want to whine about your loot do it in soc chat or start a thread in the mining section, people are complaining about you ruining some ones congratulation thread, and your still at it, really sad.

Cant believe how dumb and idiot are all these players thats says "well deserved". I mean really, ur out of ur mind? When something "big" either a discovery or a hof goes to a noob, it means that double of that will be removed from the lootpool, so everyone gonna minus because of that noob and im not talking about this discovery now, in general, when somebody without a single global gets a 17k lyst tower (happend a week ago aprox) or when a player with 30-40k total loot gets 30k 10k 2x 9k that means, the rest of the players will minus, ur pedburn goes to MA pocket and to the noob that gets a hof, just take a look around what happends with some TAO members, or generally take a look at the big hofs, check the tracker, most of the big stuff goes to those who never even reached an unluck of commando, not even lvl50, most of them are below lvl30 in everything, way below and they get loots that some never gets at level 100. I know that the only chance for MA to survive is to give the big loots to noobs, so other noobs will start the game and hope for a big one, its not about pedburn anymore or who deserves it, its about luck, this game has become gambling, since CE2 and thats a fact, just wonder how is this game still legal.. and all those who blame travolta, I'd just say f*ck off seriously, ur out of ur mind people

I told you ingame, but let's do et 1 more time: GRATZZZZZZZZZZ !!!

I guess you're not really following things much. That's the problem, no veteran miner ever looted such things. Both oa105, oa104s, oa103s, ma105, ma103, this ma104, letomie parts, fresco parts everything was looted by noobs. (Can only think of one exception, when EyE looted his sga baby amps)

Hmmmm... well i looted oa104 two months ago at lvl 32 prospector and before vu10 i chipped out 3x of prospector skills then another 2x at the early days of vu10. so if im a noob its TRUE:lolup:

Congratulations! awesome find i was hoping for that one too my self :)

Some people in this thread need to take a serious reality check and stop their egocentric rampage. We all know what kind of virtual reality EU is, and if you still after 3+ years in here get frustrated over the loot distribution you maybe need to take a break or something, instead of venting you own feeling in a thread of celebrating atleast one person who got luck!

Peace out best of luck with it great item!

Agree with VeTa

grats for the amp tho

You sir are really pathetic -repping me back. I guess you had to -rep alot of people then! Mining has always been a chance for a noob to win big, I guess it was the reason you started mining. If you don't like that system go and do something else.

Gratz, I think all players should be treated equally no matter how much ped you deposit. :broke:

You sir are really pathetic -repping me back. I guess you had to -rep alot of people then! Mining has always been a chance for a noob to win big, I guess it was the reason you started mining. If you don't like that system go and do something else.

that where your wrong. i've got more +reps, guess the majory got my opinion..

that where your wrong. i've got more +reps, guess the majory got my opinion..

I really doubt that somehow. Still is pathetic. If you still have those opinions stand by them and accept the -rep like a man.

Hmmmm... well i looted oa104 two months ago at lvl 32 prospector and before vu10 i chipped out 3x of prospector skills then another 2x at the early days of vu10. so if im a noob its TRUE:lolup:

Well, don't feel offended, i used word "noob" in general sense here. Not only in relation to skills, but also bombs dropped and peds cycled, and longevity ingame. Didn't really know much about your case, and looking at your tracker record you seem like a decent miner, but all other cases still stand.

If you take a look at tracker's mining all time top50 or so, nobody in that list looted anything like that. Now reversing the situation, and looking at hunting all time top50, i can name more than several uber item loots for avatars in that list.

So, i'm not complaining, i'm past that really. It just confirms one more time, that "out of ordinary" finds in mining are completely random. It doesn't matter what's your skill, how many bombs you dropped, how many amps burned, your chances to loot something doesn't increase at all. In fact they seem to decrease. If that's good or bad, everyone should decide for themselves.

First off a big gratz for finding the amp :) Like said before it's every miners dream to loot one. A personal friend looted one but sold it rather quickly before really getting anything nice with it imo, so wait a few weeks at least before deciding what to do with it ;)

What i do was wondering why you wrote "omfg" in general chat or was that for the screenie ?

...for some it was actualy a RL job, so it's affecting them not only ingame.

Sorry to say this but to make a living from this game is a bad idea to begin with (with full time mining for example not like Deathifier), so don't come crying when it all goes tits up.

Dont care about who got UL amp and who didnt.

What Im mad about is -> every UL amp crashes ore prices further.
Plz dont make me explain this if u dont get it how.

IMHO UL amps should never had existed.

I.

PS

Oh yea - im happy for OP because he seems happy he found it... WTG

Back