LeeYap

Alpha
Banned
Society
Obsidian Order
Einar Lee Yap
LANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.1.1
2009-10-08

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

FIXED ISSUES

•Constraints in avatar re-creation are removed for participants that are granted to re-create their avatars
•The limit for maximum amount of skills you can extract has been adjusted to 9.4 levels. No skills have been lost due to this issue.
•The limit for the minimal value of skills that can be extracted has been removed
•Fixed issue with stone texture blueprints
•Improved stability

yeah, what about?

already posted by bertha bot :D

is anyone else concerned about chipping out only 9.4 levels at a time or am i misunderstanding something?

yeah, what about?

already posted by bertha bot :D

I dont see it could you please post a link to the post NH?

ty

I guess it doesn't really matter. Nevermind

Last edited:
I noticed the chipping issue.

When I used 18 ped ESI I got 5, 4 or 7 ped back while I couldnt max the points to fit in the ESI. Also some higher points skills like 7k etc. I couldnt even use a chip smaller than 20 ped or something. The system was really ff'd-up.

I am a level 30 Whatever, and according to "The limit for maximum amount of skills you can extract has been adjusted to 9.4 levels" this means I can only put a max of 9.4 levels on one chip.

"The limit for the maximum amount of skills you can extract has been reset to VU-9.4 settings." Is a different kettle of fish, and seems to be what they actually meant to say.

SO I agree, what they say and what they actually mean are two different things.

Again, a proof reader who speaks English and plays EU needed.

Reminds me of a quote off of a grave-stone.

"This marker was erected in memory of John Doe, who was drowned by his friends."

It reads that he was drowned/murdered by his friends.

What it really meant was..
"this marker was erected in memory of John Doe, who was drowned, by his friends."

In other words he drowned, and his friends put a marker on his grave.

The lack of the second comma means it ready completely differently to what it actually was meant to mean.

MA's Engrish bery bad!

Back