umbra bodysuit

Seems there is 2 of you at least running around. I got killed by one (sel1) in the ring last night :laugh:

Perhaps an (F) one is waiting to be created, and then Mr and Mrs umbra can go save Dr. Thingiewhatever...

ps. I would like a Dasp suit and get my avatars name changed to Big Daspletor Stalker, please.

Well theres at least one other paste pot out there.. its the umbra m/f symbols that determine the gender of the suit when your refine it.

i want a turp suit or chripee suit so i can hide and run away fast when a pker attacks me in PVP...:scared::silly::wave:

So .... what itemz did you use :D

Gratz :yay: really awesome - wish it was mine :ahh:

omg next i wanna be a HOG

I'll be your hog!

# Kiora, a boogeyboogeyboogey, Kiora, a boogeyboogeyboogey#

wait, Americans won't get that >.<;

P.S. Gratz! I did adds a grats too ^^

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB2xYdjt7bE[/youtube]

awwww my link doesn't work, mu~

Last edited:
Now I would think you need to rub some of that unusual smelling Umbra compound on you, and then the umbra will think you are one of them.

Hasn't anyone made any from the bags that contain the unusual smelling stuff?

Now I would think you need to rub some of that unusual smelling Umbra compound on you, and then the umbra will think you are one of them.

Hasn't anyone made any from the bags that contain the unusual smelling stuff?

that would be a good idea i was wondering how i could smell like them so they wouldnt attack me lol

Ah, missed this thread, just saw you in the Twins Mall in this and decided to check the EF ;). It's awesome, gratz.

saw you wondering around PA last night.. that really does look awesome.

Nice filet job...

Poor umbra bastard. Hope he was completely dead. :cool:

Can I claim SECOND Umbranoid Suit in E.U. ??

Well folks - Dog's INSANE Jealousy sure cost a lot to "satisfy" but I have just made an Umbranoid Suit myself !!

One Refiner
One Umbranoid Paste Pot
and one Umbranoid Symbol (make sure you get the gender correct - M/F)

GREAT !! but I cheated - tried hunting (done that before many times with Umbras) but could not even drop the symbol, let alone the pot.

Ha Ha - who cares about the Orb or how I smell (dogs smell ... um... "strange" anyway) - I've got my G-string (Thong) - just like in RL when I ran a boarding kennels for dogs and cats in just a G and shoes !!

(NUTTER) Aussie DOG !! :yay:

I've got my G-string (Thong) - just like in RL when I ran a boarding kennels for dogs and cats in just a G and shoes !!

Making dogs and cats wear G-strings and shoes is very cruel :D

Perhaps an (F) one is waiting to be created, and then Mr and Mrs umbra can go save Dr. Thingiewhatever...

female suit is already out there seen it in twin lastnight ;)

CANNOT claim "2nd suit" :(

Making dogs and cats wear G-strings and shoes is very cruel :D

:laugh: THAT may explain why the RSPCA closed me down !! (only joking - divorce forced me to sell the business !!)

BTW - I cannot claim "2nd suit" - met a female version in PA and she beat me by a few hours - we paired up and had some fun in the ring at Twin Peaks.

We both had the same idea - suit plus wings plus horns - but I also wore shoes - the EU rocky paths just KILL my feet !!

(Kinky) Aussie DOG !!

Last edited:
My shoes had to go (DAMN it !!)

Soc leader demanded that I parade in front of him - I even had to TP out to him.

I had to choose between the shoes and my membership of soc - shoes went !!

Even I had to admit that the shoes spoilt the overall look

BUT ..........

no shoes means ....

I feel .....

N A K E D ! !

(no dress sense and feeling decidedly cold) Aussie DOG !!

well ok - I DO bend the truth a little (why spoil the story with just the truth ?) but he did advise that the shoes were wrong - I agreed !!

:laugh: THAT may explain why the RSPCA closed me down !! (only joking - divorce forced me to sell the business !!)

BTW - I cannot claim "2nd suit" - met a female version in PA and she beat me by a few hours - we paired up and had some fun in the ring at Twin Peaks.

We both had the same idea - suit plus wings plus horns - but I also wore shoes - the EU rocky paths just KILL my feet !!

(Kinky) Aussie DOG !!

yeah, we had great fun in twin :)

Of all the recent discoveries, this is my favorite. HUGE gratz. :yay:

gratz
but what you need to make it?

Hi Grossman,

1 refiner ( the energy refiner that you use to make M.E.)

1 Umbranoid Paste Pot

1 Symbol (to set the gender M/F) - make sure you get / use the right gender !!

just press "Refine" and voila - one Umbranoid suit !!

Snags ? - well - just - getting the 2 ingredients - I was lucky - not only did I get the male symbol from auction but managed to get my order for the Paste fulfilled - so far, that Paste Pot is the only one to go into the Auction.

Alternative ? - yes - hunt the Umbranoids and hope for the loot drop to include the above. I tried hunting but did not even get the symbol.

I suspect (but cannot be sure) that MA would be sensitive to the presentation of the (near) nakedness of the male body - a rather contraversial issue that varies considerably around the world. This "may" adversely influence the loot drop until "acceptance" is proven.

Having been a non-conformist throughout my life, I can vouch for the sensitivity of the issue - though I worked on the principle that is is not WHAT I do - but HOW I do it.

Of course - having said all of that - the ingredients have only been available for less than a week (if the auction is a valid guide).

Aussie DOG !!

Last edited:
very nice indeed :) Hoping that it will be useful l8r sometime :) :yay:

haha wohaaa :D looks awesome

Super

very nice indeed :xmas:

Back