Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Umbranoid Female - before / now
UmbranoidFemale_Before-After_WBG.gif

Description :

This is a female meta-mutant of the humanoid mutant subspecies called Umbranoids.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Mutant.jpg
Mutant

Damage Type : Impact 100%

Maturities

Adept
Worker
Gatherer
Patron
Thief
Rogue
Scavenger
Looter

Loots

Vu 8.11

EWE EP-13 Galactica

Fap-50
CBA-2

Animal eye oil
Animal muscle oil
Animal oil residue
Hair spray
Thin wool
Wool

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a CBA-2 from an Umbranoid Female last night

They are gone "for the time being" according to the VU listing.

:( BRING BACK UMBRANOIDS - MY ENBLADE FLICKERS WITHOUT THEM! :(

Hurry up and get these great foes back on the buses and home to Eudoria... I miss em alot!:mad:

Bagman

When are they coming back?

Anyone have any idea if they're coming back in the new VU? Or are they going to tease us longer?
And what will they do with the Kerby's if they do bring back the Umbranoids?

OK, the Umbranoids are back but don't seem to be in the same locations. I found some west of Minopolis but, it was a very weak spawn. Anyone have more information on their whereabouts? TIA

OK, the Umbranoids are back but don't seem to be in the same locations. I found some west of Minopolis but, it was a very weak spawn. Anyone have more information on their whereabouts? TIA

SW from Hades complex... 5757:14091

This thread, and the Umbra Male one, are obsolete now. Akbar, can you make a new thread for the new Umbranoid?

This thread, and the Umbra Male one, are obsolete now. Akbar, can you make a new thread for the new Umbranoid?

Are they all just umbranoids now? Or completely gone....

Are they all just umbranoids now? Or completely gone....

There are no Male and Female any more - the mob is just called Umbranoid now. Spawns are west of Minopolis at the orb and northwest of Orthos (near to the old Umbra camp but not exactly in the same place, as I understand it, but I haven't been up to that spawn myself).

I'm glad that they took the Umbranoid Females out. They were really UGLY :D

no... visually there are still male and female (not so ugly as old one) - but taken as one mob.

I'm a bit dissapointed in the "new" umbranoids look and choice of locations...Maybe MA needs to rethink that one a bit more again

i had a hof on them with a ruby

they also drop purple mats and just the days i looted face paint(white) from them

:)

ohh and they drop body fat now :)

oh man i miss these....wish they still exist :( The new umbranoid is total BS!

HELLO? Where are u umbranoids ppl? Damn havent see them since VU9. I am wonder Are MA/FPC plan to bring them back. just wonder... I really miss them that much they are my fave mobs... I dont know if anyone miss them or not... SO i have to wait and see in future abt them.

As u know i got misunderstand as when i saw avatar wear those unbranoid suits. i try to shooting them damn... oh it avatar. dang it. i dont want to see them umbranoids spawn in pvp. as u might never know if one of avatar might use suits to fool u and shoot u and steal ur loots...:confused: Is that avatar or mobs.. argh.... who know... I am look forward to those mobs bring back. but not know yet. or no longer... i dont remember if i see any on EF abt them no longer on EU... oh well..

hey jaivako! put it this way, at least u saw them. i joined this year and i didnt get to see the umbras :(

Status
Back