Unannounced EULA change?

tamlin

Prowler
tamlin
According to the EULA, "All changes will be posted on the Entropia Universe website". However, that EULA is dated 2010-04-21 and I don't recall any notice of change having been posted on or around that date.

Have I just missed it, or have MindArk changed the EULA without such notification - i.e. effectively breaking (voiding?) the very EULA they use to protect their own behind?

Just be a good puppet and do what they say...

15.2 MindArk’s Right to Change the Agreement

By accepting this Agreement and becoming a Participant You agree that MindArk may, at any time, update, revise or change this Agreement if MindArk reasonably consider it necessary to do so and upon prior notice to Participant as follows:

All changes will be posted on the Entropia Universe website . You should periodically check the website for such changes. If MindArk makes material changes or revisions to this Agreement, MindArk will attempt to provide You with a notice, via the e-mail address You provided upon registration.

Your continued participation in the Entropia Universe after notification of changes means that You have accepted the changes. If You do not want to accept the changes proposed by MindArk or any of the terms in this Agreement, Your only remedy is to end this Agreement and Terminate Your Account and cease using the Entropia Universe.

And with the date that was around Rocktropia came online and a few things changed in the EULA. I could remember seeing a post about it yes.

21 Apr 2010

Improvements and Fixed Issues

* In the Installer, fixed link to create account.
* Fixed issue with logging in after creating an account through Next Island's website.
* Fixed issue with displaying duplicate gold card help text windows.
* Increased Client Loader stability.

Legal Document Updates

* In the EULA, updated Paragraph 11 and added Paragraph 15.3.
* In the ToU, updated Paragraphs 4 and 14 and added Paragraph 18.3.

To read the updated revisions please look under Rules and Policies on your planetary system specific website or use this link directly: https://account.entropiauniverse.com/legal/conditions.xml.
and found it.So yes MindArk did annouced it in update 11.0.3sonothing to worry about

They change the EULA here and there, basically covering themselves. If they ever went bankrupt, they need to be covered for the millions of Ped people have invested in their virtual objects!

And with the date that was around Rocktropia came online and a few things changed in the EULA. I could remember seeing a post about it yes.

and found it.So yes MindArk did annouced it in update 11.0.3sonothing to worry about

Cool. Thanks Ranpha. Case closed.

Each time you agree to the eula your selling your soul didn't you know thats what it says?:silly2:

They change the EULA here and there, basically covering themselves. If they ever went bankrupt, they need to be covered for the millions of Ped people have invested in their virtual objects!

if they ever went bankrupt it would mean, by definition, there would be no money left, and there would be no one left to sue.:whisper:

you already did that when you agreed the windows eula :)

Is that why I dont get ahead in EU? God gates owns my soul?

Frig time to go to linux and sucker that penguin.

Back