Uncle sam wants YOU!

Society
cK Coat Killers
Ogulak Da Basher
Uncle Sam wants YOU!

For Team America WoF! Our support is low on numbers and were looking for a few good men! and women :)
Uncle_Sam_pointing_finger.jpg

Post here if you wanna participate in the best event of entropia! :yay::yay:

All you have to do is post who you are here and that you are wanting to help your country win and follow this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wof-2008/85341-team-america-f-k-yaaa.html
for times and date's of when were doing a match :D!
Just show up if you can on the dates to get in on support team :)
Thats all even if you can only show up for an hour or so every little bit helps :)

Thanks in advance Hope to see you on the next round!

Last edited:
Weeeee bump for Team USA!!! We need all the support we can get!

Didnt know you could start a new thread for recruitment campaines here. I guess Sweden should do the same

I might be interested in a support role, ...can someone explain what support does?

Sorry, i'm looking for a clear cut answer w/o weeding through all the posts.

I might be interested too, although I dont know how much Help i would be..

I would probably just fap with ek2350...

Team America or Team USA

There are 4 countries from the Americas competing.

Which one are you recruiting for??

:silly2:

Team America or Team USA

There are 4 countries from the Americas competing.

Which one are you recruiting for??

:silly2:

wheal there is a picture of a man(uncle sam) in a hat with red white and blue & stars all over...now if you can not figure it out i'd be more than happy to post a picture of the US flag for you...and if that doesnt work then you are just beyond help :) ~~~ GO USA!:silly2:

i would be more than happy to be a faper and possibly use my justifier..i dont have the best weapons so depending on the mobs i'd love to help. i use a ek 2500...and i fap 80 but thats in the bank

I might be interested too, although I dont know how much Help i would be..

I would probably just fap with ek2350...

Everyone helps even if its fapping and running ammo back n forth for the main and support team.
Every little bit helps ^^

and Safara that discussion already happend so I'm just gonna let people guess from the uncle Sam picture ^^

Sign me up for support, i can chip in a for a couple of hours.

I would like to participate on the support team. I'll take a look at the thread you have provided and will try and be present for the next scheduled time.

Thanks.

Got 3-4 new support members! :D lets get some more!
:yay::yay::yay::yay:
Thanks everyone for being willing to help out

Soon we will have an army in Entropia even uncle Sam would be proud of :p

Got 3-4 new support members! :D lets get some more!
:yay::yay::yay::yay:
Thanks everyone for being willing to help out

Soon we will have an army in Entropia even uncle Sam would be proud of :p

Now all we need is a monkey mascot and middle eastern team..... :laugh:

BUMP up this thread! Come on guys! We need more people to help team U.S.A regulate!

bump up this post!!! Come on guys we need more support! Let's make 2008 the best year ever for team USA! :D Thx to all who have posted so far that would like to help :D

I'll do my best to be there again this weekend, Uncle Da. :)

bump it up! :D

I'll do my best to be there again this weekend, Uncle Da. :)

Thanks jack and all that have signed up ;) Remember its not till the 16th! :D Next weekend! still time to get ready!

Need a couple more troops :D:yay:

Come on Americans, jump on board and help us represent! You don't have to just fap or carry ammo... The support team hunts a certain list of mobs for 3 hours and tries to global as many times as possible. If you like to hunt and were planning on doing it anyway, you might as well hunt with some fellow Americans on some fun mobs for the 3 hours, right? Don't you want the fame of being a part of the *best* support team in WoF?

Welcome to those that recently jumped on board... Can't wait to see what you are made of when the event rolls around!

bump it up! :D

Thanks jack and all that have signed up ;) Remember its not till the 16th! :D Next weekend! still time to get ready!

Need a couple more troops :D:yay:
Oops, almost jumped the gun :ahh:

C'mon folks! Team America needs your support! Hunt Goki and Attackers! Hunt in PVP4 without getting pk'd by Zippo for a change, he's on our team! :laugh:

So do the "Support" Team only use "Support" weapons :launcher:

Bumpin Bumpin :)

No, that was not a real Question

I'm in and available the whole time.

we are so grateful for all the support received thus far!!! Remember if you wish to participate and to help support Team USA than please come at the following time:

WoF Round *2* Sat 16th 21:00 MA

We need as much help as we can get!!! Every bit helps as everyone has said before! :D

I know how confusing it is trying to match up MA time with your own time zone... So for those of you that don't know our time slot is 4pm Eastern Time.

If you live west of the east coast USA just subtract an hour from that for each time zone difference.

Im down for support.availible always usaully dont work friday through sunday.....;P

BUMP!! Team America (USA) has had a great showing thus far! We are currently the top seed in Group D as shown here on the WOF ScoreSheet. We were victorious in our first match in Stage 3, but there are many hunts in the future. We appreciate all the help we can get! If you are one of the people asking where are the events for mid-level people, you just found one.

Support Team is simple: Each hunt there is a mob list for the main hunting team and a separate mob list for the support team. The support people meet up, form teams and get busy. As long as you are a part of a team, your effort will help the main cause. You do not even need to be in the same area as the rest of the hunters. If you loot a mob and it globals, YOU keep the loot and Team America (USA) gets the points.

Come out and have a good time, meet some new people, and blast our team to the WOF 2008 Championship!!

Think the boss is gonna let me play on Sat. while she goes shopping. This is my first WOF and so far has been a blast. Hope to be there n lose my share of peds, unless of course MA decides to let me get something :)

Every Bit Helps

Everyone at every level can help in support.

If you don't think you have the "right gear" to help, you are wrong. The support team hunts in groups, Large groups, and as many as we can get, so you don't have to hunt alone. The quicker we kill the target mobs the less there is for the other teams, so even an extra 40 points dmg from an opalo will speed the process. Or healing.... the less time someone has to heal, the faster they can throw dmg to the target mob, the faster, etc etc.... so every little bit helps, even if it is only a little.

We can't let those Brits win, we will never hear the end of it.....

Due to IRL conflicts I have only been able to participate in one hunt to date, but the next time slot looks promising, so any noobs who don't think they have the stuff can tag alone with me....and my pixie :)

We can't let those Brits win, we will never hear the end of it.....

Britain hasn't entered a unified team otherwise that would comprise all the Great British nations ie. England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. ;)

Britain hasn't entered a unified team otherwise that would comprise all the Great British nations ie. England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. ;)

What is a good derogatory name for just the English then?

English pig-dogs!
Go and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person.
Silly English k-nnnnniggets.
you cheesy lot of second hand electric donkey-bottom biters
tiny-brained wipers of other people's bottoms!
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

These Would seem appropriate?

Does it have to be derogatory?

England respects the USA Team as current WoF Champions and I would hope that in turn the USA can respect our efforts?

Back