Uncle sam wants YOU!

Does it have to be derogatory?

England respects the USA Team as current WoF Champions and I would hope that in turn the USA can respect our efforts?

Sorry Oracle, Just trying to poke fun, thus the Monty Python quotes, no offense meant Sir. Just a good humor Jab so to speak, sorry if I crossed any lines.

Kev kev kev, someone needs to go watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail right now. :)

Having not understood that quote and thereby not seeing the movie at all is an insult to great British comedy at it's best. :)

Go watch it.
http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/monty_python_and_the_holy_grail/

That site don't work very well, but since Stage6 shut down it's Divx good streaming sites are hard to find.

Kev kev kev, someone needs to go watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail right now. :)

Having not understood that quote and thereby not seeing the movie at all is an insult to great British comedy at it's best. :)

Go watch it.
http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/monty_python_and_the_holy_grail/

That site don't work very well, but since Stage6 shut down it's Divx good streaming sites are hard to find.

lol yes I love that movie and don't know how I missed the connection...I must be all WoFFed out at the moment :laugh:

The best thing to ever come out of England is the Benny Hill theme song (Yakety Sax).

...And that is a compliment. :)

The best thing to ever come out of England is the Benny Hill theme song (Yakety Sax).

...And that is a compliment. :)

Benny Hill...you guys saw that in the States?

Yeah I loved his saucy humour and that song also :)

What about 'Ernie, the Fastest Milkman in the West'... that was pretty good too? ;)

OK got to admit that Frasier from USA is one uber TV show!

I'm also into 'Just Shoot Me' another US comedy show though it gets a bad early morning slot here for some reason.

And the late Bill Hicks is one of my all time favourite stand up comedians!

OK...enough of this mutual admiration society...back to war now! <snarl> ;)

Last edited:
Hi to all in Team America. I saw the results come in and I had to check them twice...again. I know you didn't see your Tournament ending so early; and I'm sure next year might see a different story.

Well done for the scores along the way, and thanks for being easy to work with.

Hurrikane

Back