Undocumented changes VU 9.0

RMB changes Cursor mode -> Removed :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::mad::mad:

I got another one:

Pay To Crash!
- We pay 2PEC Anti-lag, we get CTD's back for it :D
Man that sure un-lags the servers !!!

:wtg::yay: Huraay MindArk :yay::wtg:

Something changed on weapon manipulation and HA i think. I miss a lot on mobs, i dont miss on humans. The 1st person view as changed too. Before u was able to see a part of ur arm but now, u see only a little part of ur hand.
In aiming, u have a progressive lighten adaptation time.

Loots sux as usual.

For the decay of items i dont know how to calculate it but if someone tell me, i will be able to calculate it on Fap 110, A203, and adj 97.

New mob, the Kerberos.

In-game options now includes volume slider for ads.

Skills window can be accessed while crafting without losing inventory view.

Yes I noticed that as well.

However it the ability to do anything else (ie chat) while crafting seems to have been reduced. It's like Mindark is slowly changing Entropia into "windowed mode" where you, eventually, will be able to tab between the windows open.

If I wear my black slacks and equip armor the slacks stay on. If I wear my jeans as soon as I put on thighs or shins my jeans are removed. If I put my jeans on my shins and thighs are automatically removed.

New mob, the Kerberos.

In-game options now includes volume slider for ads.

have you tried to kill it? i tried with 3 diferent rifles and 2 diferent pistols all i got was miss , i mean no way to kill it, must be bugged

* Item count makes you run slower now. Item count didnt mather before only weight..

* Shop owners at CND can not access their items in the display areas anymore.

* Almost all leather clothes look like total crap now. No wonder they didnt show any screenshots of leathered clothes. Because they didnt even finish what they were doing but wanted to make some quick cash so they already released the VU.

* and to everybody who thinks the new armors are special, dont be fooled anybody with skills can design armors like these in a few hours ;)

This VU is only about MA making more money, do not be fooled! Especially the new 2pec decay shows the TRUE FACE of Mind Ark!

PS. what happened to taming? Wasnt profitable enough so ...... tamers can wait a lot longer for whatever it is theyre waiting for.

Did somebody also mention the "adjusted" fap decays? :mad:

MA support stated that fap decay has not been changed. I can confirm adjusted fap is at 2 pec.

Because we do MA, and I would be careful with your customers, or you might wake up one day and they are all gone.

yepp, sooner than they realize, but then again Brazil & China on their way in, dont think the give a f**k

when putting faceguard on it will unequip shades. when putting faceguard off you need to equip shades again...

didn´t tested the 2pec decay on that.

ps: don´t know if it is the same with helmets

Yes, this works on helmets too. Seems MA has nerfed the users freedom of choice about removing clothing.

It's pretty weird, but looking at my avi in a helmet, I don't see how my linestrip shades could interfere inside. But I guess it's MA's way of forcing clothing decay on the users. (if ya don't change clothes yourself, we'll gladly do it for you, now pay up!)

Today I had trouble keeping the hitbox when I had scope zoomed in, I had to zoom out to get it to stay. This was on Atrox, which is only long range tag mob I have hunted today.

Here too. I thought it was lag at first, but no matter what, I was unable to hit it the first (at least) 5 shots, despite having 4k+ HG, and the mob being big enough to house a family of troxes, 3 generations of Armax, and 5 eomons.

Support case filed.

I had to make them agro, then they become vulnerable.

Hunting drones does not seems to give dodge skill points any more.
Reported by several socmates to me. And also confirmed by myself.

Regards Coach

Here too. I thought it was lag at first, but no matter what, I was unable to hit it the first (at least) 5 shots, despite having 4k+ HG, and the mob being big enough to house a family of troxes, 3 generations of Armax, and 5 eomons.

Support case filed.

The target box on the Kerberos is bugged. You have to use first person free-aim mode, i.e. don't select the mob or its health bar, or it won't work. I killed lots of them yesterday and once I'd worked this out it was fine (though very annoying as it's not the way I like to hunt).

Support case filed.

I had no trouble hitting and killing the new mob, last nite. Any
mini-updates today? :scratch2:

Two items that I couldn't find in inventory was the Looted items
and Traded items tab. I guess just one more way MA attempting
to make it more difficult to keep track of return/loss amounts.

Though I did notice that they added item ped value to inventory,
though would be nice to add it to the storage as well ;)

RMB Aim mode

Can't get the aim mode to work. Checked the box in the options panel, reloged and tried the usual tricks. Anyone who can help? Did they really remove this function??!!! I'm just fumbeling around without it!!:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Nerf to mining skills?
Went and tested with 20 bombs and probes then 50 bombs and probes with no increase to perception, geology or procpecting. Only one i got a point on was survey.

Is it just me, or has the natural healing increased in speed?

And another positive change is that I no longer lag like crazy when entering for example apartments full of items. Instead of loading them all at once like before, the apartment is now empty when you enter and the items appear one by one in a nice way. :)

Large Bright Striped Carpets turned from being greenish/yellowish to being eye hurting white. I have 6 mats which turned from looking very good to looking absolute crap. All the other mats are messed up also, but they really fucked people who own a Bright Striped Carpet.

On a good ore strike it's not unusual to hit 300+ kg, so that is kinda stupid to me. Maybe little red wagons will start dropping so we can drag it behind us.

Could this be part of a preparation for taming to be made useful - all miners will need a pack animal with them in the case of a large strike.

Large Bright Striped Carpets turned from being greenish/yellowish to being eye hurting white. I have 6 mats which turned from looking very good to looking absolute crap. All the other mats are messed up also, but they really fucked people who own a Bright Striped Carpet.

Is this because they were affected by the crap-look-at-low-TT 'feature' in the same way as clothes? As far as I know, only clothes have been mentioned in regard to this 'feature' but could it be that carpets have too?

What about curtains?

What about curtains?

My royal curtains are no longer royal (no gold at the bottom). But I can't be arsed to repair them and see if there's any difference...

I just started enmatter mining and I got plenty of skillgains in geology, drilling and surveying. Also some perception.

I had a look at the curtains in my apartment and it seems that condition is also affecting curtains - so would suggest rugs are affected in the same way. Worth maybe trying one rug to see if it helps.

[/B]PS. what happened to taming? Wasnt profitable enough so ...... tamers can wait a lot longer for whatever it is theyre waiting for.

Hi,

you cannot release any pets with no energy because of low energy since this VU...

Tanor

And another positive change is that I no longer lag like crazy when entering for example apartments full of items. Instead of loading them all at once like before, the apartment is now empty when you enter and the items appear one by one in a nice way. :)
Maybe this has something to do with dynamic level of detail. Very good though, I like the feature too. No more small lag when entering shops in malls.

Is it just me, or has the natural healing increased in speed?

Mayby they fixed natural healing back to how it was before they scrwed it up.
I will try it later today to see if it is back to the 5% evry 20 seconds healing rate it used to be.

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

Back