Selling: Unique T1 EON SGA(F) set only set in game (M or F)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just curious(and consider this a bump) if this set is unique(or at least thighs as you stated in another thread) how was it tiered?

Just curious(and consider this a bump) if this set is unique(or at least thighs as you stated in another thread) how was it tiered?

forgot to put in main post that thighs werent tiered ;) ty

why selling your eon @ 9.5k less that u payed ? :)

Joker is just that awesome :D

Im curious why a person would sell an armor with best protection ingame, there has to be a very good reason for this. He is not selling out he says, there is something fishy here... and its not sushi :scratch2: I would really like to hear more details about this.

+ tiering fees... around 5k peds with the materials and stuff... so my base cost for this set was 84.5k including the TT which is almost 1500 peds...

if i sell for 60k i loose almost 25k peds...
if i sell for 70k i loose almost 15k peds...

to answer kimmi's question i really am just that awesome :)

selling for a loss is normal for me... nothing new in this game... majority of items i impulse buy i sell for losses... at the time I purchased this set... i also had a set of non SGA eon too... but i wanted the extra 10 protection... and bought this set...

anothering reason to sell for the loss is because other items have come down in price proportionally... RJ was 55k when i bought now? 35-40k? 27% price deterioration... where as the eon is only down 17%... so if i sold and bought a RJ i would be 10% better off... assuming i got buyout...

Maybe it is due to less ingame demand... or bad economies IRL but i attribute the drop in prices to Euro deflation...

Was 1.5-1.6 now 1.19... thats a 26% or so price fall in the Euro... so people who had a mod fap for 400k peds... could sell the mod fap for 300k peds and still get the initial 400k they paid...after they convert to the Euro... (400k x .75 or 75% the orginal value)

Assume the Mod fap owner bought for 400k and sold for 350k... and converted... they would actually be getting almost 440k peds ;) even though they sold for a 50k ped loss in game... once they convert and get 25% more Euro they actually get a strong profit...

so really my loss is not a magical number but a thoughtfully calculated number based in the strength in the dollar etc...and the proportional depreciation in the other items... so even if i sell for a loss i get the same "bang for my buck"

hope this helps

gotten some interest in single parts... might break up the set...

+60k peds b/o today before i split... tier costs were 800-1k a part... so each part is 7.5k... IF not bought out i will list on in game auction in parts sometime in the future

You shouldnt brake it up... this is just a bad time for selling stuff... with the sky falling and all... :D

Total protections...
EON SGA T1 236.25
Supremacy 234
Eon sga 225
Sentinel 224
Eon 215
Shadow 184
PoE 178

Last edited:
strange why it dont sell...

65k starting bid...
70k buyout...

will accept items... thread will run until starting bid is met ;) may take years...

Full eon SGA(7 parts)... Tier 1.9 on all except thighs

Its just summer, I guess demand will go up in autum/winter...

I now have all Eon female SGA parts...

Set 1 can be used to tier yourself up :)
Helm .9
Shins .9
Arms .9
Gloves .9
Feet .9
Harness .9

set 2 is the complete set at 1.7-1.9 already (waiting till all at 1.9 and going to tier myself get a few all time hofs)

Helm tier 1+
Arm tier 1+
Gloves tier 1+
Thighs (only one of its kind so cant be tiered yet)
Shins tier 1+
Harness tier 1+
Feet tier 1+

13 Eon SGA parts... +88k for all parts (almost the same price i paid for the first full set :) )

+34k for the parts for tiering(6 parts)
+54k for the tier 1 set already which will be tiered to lvl 2 (all 7 parts)

send me offers Via PM i maybe interested in cutting a nice deal... 2 nifls on auction need both for tiering :) who wants this eon cheaply... one of a kind eon set...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back