Selling: Unique Textured Cognac Coat RARE LOOK

micker

Dominant
Society
Former Gods of Chaos
Mick "Micker" Gould
This is a completely unique cognac coat. It features two shades of grey (Mermoth & Rutol) with a white speckled trim (Truton).

Due to the amount of mermoth textures (200 textures, utilizing almost 1700 mermoth skins) used in this coat its not likely that you will see another on like it anytime soon. Each field was textured using 200 textures per field.

Auction buyer never showed up, this is now for sale at a flat price of +1200 for a quick sale.

Last edited:
Way out of my league, but very, very nice. :eek:

nice coat :)
im sorry to say its not the only cognac with mermoth texture. i got one made for myself over a month ago (with 2x fine silk). it takes alot of work to collect the skins for sure.

good luck with the sale

bump

I'm not saying its the only mermoth coat, I'm saying that this particular one is unique, and it is. Yours has silk, this has Truton and Rutol.

Reactions: sob
Nice :drool:

must work on my old busted coat..........

Stinky:yay:

BumB for way cool coat!
GL with sale mate :)

30 Minutes Left!

Auction buyer never showed up, this is now for sale at a flat price of +1500 for a quick sale.

GL with sale, someone will make another next week :(

GL with sale, someone will make another next week :(

Well, if they want it, they should buy this one. If you look at the costs involved for the textures, I'm selling this well below that cost to make one like it.

bump for the weekend....

you know you want em, make me an offer

This Uber Rare texture coat is still available, PM me an offer!

still taking offers on this rare coat

bumb for friend :)

still available, make an offer

now available for +1200

bump.. very nice coat indeed I been trying too get allyphyl skins so that i can get either my hat done or mybe texture my techno pants. but either was so far 200 textures bought, hunting ally.. just takes so long too get very few skins..

got about 74 learther so far.. so they will need crafting into textures soon

Back