Universal Advertising Service

Julian

Old
Society
freelancer
Why use an advertising service
It has become commonplace in the real world to hire an advertising agency to create a campaign for your product, and it seems that a good advertising service is in demand for Entropia Universe as well. The benefits of such an agency are clear: A better campaign managed by a professional advertising agent and lower prices due to trade agreements betweeen the agency and individual shouters, shop owners, and website managers. The benefits of such an advertising service clearly justify the small fee charged, which will usualy be less than the savings caused by access to the agencies trade agreements. In the big picture, using an advertisng service will be less expensive than managing a campaign yourself, and you will get superior results.

Service description
I will create a customised advertising campaign for each event, product, or service that I advertise for. This campaign will be based on several factors, including the specifics of the service, the budget for the campaign, the name of the service (If possible please consult me before naming the service), and other factors like avoiding violation of the EULA etc.

Specialties
My specialties include buzz (word of mouth) advertising, promotional events, and non-adboard signage (signs in stores, malls, land areas, etc.). All three of these tools are difficult to utilise for the average EU player because they require trade agreements, experiance, and special training that is not economicly feasible for a single advertisng campaign.

Fee
I charge a flat fee of 20% of the price of the campaign. This includes the price for using billboards on web pages and in game, the price of creating a logo and banner (If you dont have one already), the price of pets used in advertisng, the wages for shouters, etc. If a promotional event is used, this does not include the prizes, although it does include the creation fee. The minimun fee is 100 ped. If your campaign does not cost 500 PED total than I will still create it for you and the fee will be 100 PED.

Please Private Meassage me if you are interested in a campaign! I am happy to answer any questions you may have via PM.

Im curious what trade agreements would you have ingame ?

It has become commonplace in the real world to hire an advertising agency to create a campaign for your product, and it seems that a good advertising service is in demand for Entropia Universe as well. The benefits of such an agency are clear: A better campaign managed by a professional advertising agent and lower prices due to trade agreements betweeen the agency and individual shouters, shop owners, and website managers. The benefits of such an advertising service clearly justify the small fee charged, which will usualy be less than the savings caused by access to the agencies trade agreements. In the big picture, using an advertisng service will be less expensive than managing a campaign yourself, and you will get superior results.

hehe tho this is true in RL i dont see how it applies to EU. Your minimum fee seem to cost more then any amount of advertising i would pay for on Ef, ingame shouting, or via ingame signs and pets.

It is a good service to offer and i dont mean to be the first one to post on it but its the way you present it that throws me off.

I do see your new so i tried to be understanding of that in my reply.

Most events ingame dont yeild enough profits to justify spending 100 ped to pay someone to advertise.

Last edited:
Trade agreements would include signs that I permanently rent in other people's shops, deals set up for bulk reduced price advertising on some EU websites (Not EF, other websites that shal not be named), and agreements with some good shouters (this is deceptively hard, people like to shout for 5 min and then start a conversation and quit) and anything else I can come up with. Please understand that this is not an advertisement service for small enterprizes, it would be ideal for promoting land areas, huge events, outside of EU products (EU is a great way to advertise for certain products, such as high quality custom build computers, for extremely cheaply, by real world standards), etc. Pretty much if you have a space station you want to promote, let me know. If you run an extremely lucrative store in game, let me know. If you own a store selling noob hunting gear, this might not be the thing your looking for.

Back