Selling: Unknown Mentor Loot

So it can happen. Talk to Alice about exactly how often this kinda thing happens tho...
finally!

i waited for a comment like that #D

after 52 graduaters i got
a cobra ME whip (say +1000 atm), at the 37th graduater
echo ME (say ~400) at the 50th
4 manticore deahtbringer PFs somewhere in between

rest was alpha ME, EP17 ME (of those have 1 full small storage box each+1 box with 5 alphas and 4 EP17, so 15 alpha and 14 EPs)

rest was brave ME, M2725 ME, Tasmo ME in that order :D

so my chance for something with higher markup is 1/52
mid 1/52
lower 4/52

useless 46/52=88%

so i am really interested how this gift turns out
because if that is something useful then my luck simply sucks :D

happy bidding, and please bid higher

i really want to see an alpha ME go for +1000 :)
a dream would come true :silly2:

Alice yes that kinda sucks, but i believe some more usefull items are now dropping (ME armor plates). So might have bigger chance on something useful.
However 450 is alot for almost certain a 0 + 0 TT item. Chance of mkvme/rjme are as big as looting a mod fap on a snable.

I'm subscribing, very interesting idea!

And here's a BumP

Withdraw that one, realised I don't have that much PED right now, lol

Last edited:
Please don't bid if you don't have the money/PED

Please don't bid if you don't have the money/PED.

At this time, I believe Rakeshi has the high bid at 500 PED.

Thank you all!

Gildor

Yeah, sorry, haven't been online in EU in a few days and after I posted I remembered I was 50 ped short for that bid, lol

Again, I apologize

subscribing. can't believe ppl are bidding 500 peds for an almost certain tt item. But I guess this game is full of gamblers. N8

Disciple Graduation Status

My disciple is now at 98.6% of graduation. He should be done later today or tomorrow depending on how is RL responsibilities go.

Keep the bids coming, we are getting close to the end of this.

Gildor

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:eek:

Any advance on 500 ped?

Someone must love the potential payoff...

Chances are, when we find out what the Mentor Gift is, either the seller or the buyer is gonna be GUTTED...

I'd like to see a gift that works out to almost EXACTLY the final bid.

mind you, then Alice will feel bad..What are the odds of it happening like that tho...? Pretty slim...

There have been a few M.E Plates coming out recently that have gone on sale for a good mark up...

However, I still reckon it'll be a FreanD Alpha M.E

We don't have long to wait to find out tho...

:popcorn::popcorn:

Last edited:
pretty much only thing in range of 500 is echo ME i guess

as long it isnt an echo ME it will be interesting :silly2:

besides, that someone will be gutted is likely the point of this thread, isn't it?

i guess most are reading to find out whom

actually, if i would have to do it (see my chances of bad stuff) i would do the same

so my guess is that the mentor and thread starter will be smiling

we could make bets to increase the suspense :D

:cheer:

I feel like I am on a game show!

I feel like I am on a game show or something similar to "Deal or No Deal".

Did you make a good deal or not?

I'm a little scared to do this since the Mentor Gifts have been updated with some new good stuff. Does anyone have any updates as far as the new stuff being looted? I know about 5A, 5B ME plates and the Skull Candle ME but what else is dropping?

Also, what is everyone's opinion on how this deal should go down? Should I collect the PED before exposing to the winning bidder what the item is? I'm a little concerned about this, especially if a new person in game or in EF wins this. If the winning bidder is well known, I am not so concernd with them following through on the deal. Let me know your thoughts.

Gildor

I think you should meet the winner, having not told ANYONE what the gift is.

Open a trade window and have the winner put the peds in it...

Put the gift in your window and get a screenie, ideally with your cursor on it so we can see the title "Bunch of Crap Mentor Edition" or similar...

Then make the trade, and post the screenie here.

Just one idea, sure there'll be others..

The winning bidder has no chance to know for sure which ME item you actually got, therefore I'm sure she/he will be as much concerned as you are.

take care,
bbb

The winning bidder has no chance to know for sure which ME item you actually got, therefore I'm sure she/he will be as much concerned as you are.

take care,
bbb

This is a good point.

You'd be well advised to get a screenie of the Loot Window with the M.E item in it, and include current time in global chat. This too you could post here, so that all can see there's been no impropriety...

I play EU, guess that makes me a gambler. Lets see what happens. Pm sent and bid bumped :)

My socmate recieved a wonderful freand ME yesterday, so I wouldnt keep my hopes up.

Every morning when I drive to work its a gamble in city traffic, lighting up one more cigarette, drinking one more beer :) Hell, just logging onto EU, I see the peds disappear :) Someday MA will smile on me but doubt that seriously :) Though this is the chance for Marco n team to really make all those deposits worth it :laugh: Besides, $50 or $60 , heck , I spend that in a week on cigs n beer. At least with this chance, I get to smile.

Edit,, suppose a pm is not necessary. Bid is now 520 :)

Last edited:
Will you cry if u loot a RJ ME? :silly2:

I don't think I would cry!

If it turned out to be a RJME, I won't cry but I'm sure I will feel sick to my stomach. When making the item transfer I may ask to see if I could borrow it in the future but that would be about it.

I imagine If I looted that, the winning bidder and I would be decent friends from that point forward.

Gildor

Last edited:
he's going to hate you when you hand him an alpha me or ep-17 me..

Whatever their feelings are ...

Whatever their feelings are, they will get exactly what pops up in the Mentor Gift Loot Window. That is the only thing I can control.

Gildor

If it turned out to be a RJME, I won't cry but I'm sure I will feel sick to my stomach. When making the item transfer I may ask to see if I could borrow it in the future but that would be about it.

I imagine If I looted that, the winning bidder and I would be decent friends from that point forward.

Gildor

Also you'd have 500 PEDs or more from your mentoring, which is more than 99.9% of people get.

make pic with disciple window open with disciple at 100% +time
click at claim reward
make pic, with time

post pics

trade, make pics

done ^^

the only real thing the buyer (and ofc the audience) has to know, what you got from that particular disciple

and ofc, if the trade happened (for audience basically) :D

Shit, this will be interesting to follow :D
Wish you and the buyer luck :silly2:

Thanks Alice!

make pic with disciple window open with disciple at 100% +time
click at claim reward
make pic, with time

post pics

trade, make pics

done ^^

the only real thing the buyer (and ofc the audience) has to know, what you got from that particular disciple

and ofc, if the trade happened (for audience basically) :D

Alice,

Those steps are pretty much what I figured I would need. I just want to run it by the audience to make sure I cover everything. I think I should also put the mouse pointer on the item before making the second shot so we all know exactly what it is since so many weapons look alike.

Gildor

Or you could just download Fraps, record a video of the gift "looting" and post it somewhere for everyone to see ?

I like this idea!

Or you could just download Fraps, record a video of the gift "looting" and post it somewhere for everyone to see ?

I can do screenshots and video with this. I think I will give this one a try. The video aspect of this would be nice so everyone can live that moment with me so to speak!

Gildor

Back