Selling: Unlimited Geotrek AL21 Canis

10k TT is no joke indeed. It'll require some SERIOUS shooting to get lowered down. My Imp LR53 is just half TT (about 1000 ped decay) for several weeks already.

if a bit less than 5 K tt to burn is to much for you -->you dont need the rifle anyway

free bumb :beerchug:

I was gonna say the same thing. If you're not gonna shoot 5k tt or more on the thing then you probably shouldn't be shopping unl sib, or at least not at this level of dps. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
He-he, thank for your concern but if i need the gun or not is entirely my decision.
I can't (or don't want to) shoot 5k decay for one week so i don't need gun? Strange logic...

if a bit less than 5 K tt to burn is to much for you -->you dont need the rifle anyway

free bumb :beerchug:

It's about keeping liquid assets liquid. No need to tie up so much ped when there's no need to. Plenty of other guns on the market in the same DPS range.

It's about keeping liquid assets liquid. No need to tie up so much ped when there's no need to.

Shure, but from max to min tt that guns has 121630 uses with 38 Attacks/min that is a bit more than 53 hours constant shooting or around 100h in real hunting.

If 100 hours hunting with that gun is to much for you i still cant see no point to buy that gun.

I can't (or don't want to) shoot 5k decay for one week so i don't need gun? Strange logic...
In one week? Are you in hurry with every investment so much? :)

Last edited:
Shure, but from max to min tt that guns has 121630 uses with 38 Attacks/min that is a bit more than 53 hours constant shooting or around 100h in real hunting.

If 100 hours hunting with that gun is to much for you i still cant see no point to buy that gun.

maybe he rather have 5k ped free to cycle as ammo and small repairs?

Yes i got that, but at that level you need like 20 K Ped Bankroll to Turnover anyway dont you?

yes , and full tt means he need to have 40k ped on his card now , half tt means he "only" need about 35k ped , that may be his point that its better to have peds free rather then locked up in tt.

cheers

ermik

Yes i got that, but at that level you need like 20 K Ped Bankroll to Turnover anyway dont you?

or maybe I don't feel like depositing an extra $500 more than I have to? maybe I'm not entropias most active grinder but maybe I am a kid who likes to buy virtual guns instead of flatscreen tvs. sure, I don't need this gun, but I want it. and ultimately the seller doesn't give a shit if you need it or want it he just wants to sell it.

You're a kid? Do you steal cars for a living to depo that much? lol I'm kidding man good for you. The only difference I see is you're paying for a huge hunt cycle upfront. Which in my opinion is an awesome idea. GL I'm sure this gun will be worth it. ;)

-Nem

you really shouldnt spend your last K on a gun :beerchug:

I disagree! :silly2:

I saved up a long time before I could get my gun (UL LR48), had to sell off all my equipment and make a depo, spent every last ped I had... I've been using that gun for a couple years now, and recently first to tier 4! :thumbup:

Get your gun and recoup your budget later, it's worth it! (more and more every shot you take) :wise:
These are some very nice weapons!

GL with the sales!

first my Canis was sold at Entropia auction for tt+12k (not ones which I declared here of course). So we have now price......

3 days left for this auction !

Last edited:
Last possibility to put new bid. Current bid: tt+10 kpeds, message #22

Back