Selling: Unlimited P5a

It was a bid and still is :) So guess you are a little behind with your bid hehe...

I will raise the bid to TT+16k then :)
Looks like a nice little peashooter to own.

Ty BruuD, bid has been updated on 1st post.

Bump:)

I will raise the bid to TT+16k then :)
Looks like a nice little peashooter to own.

Would like an end date on the auction.. And ofc a posible (Reasonable) buyout... :)

(BruuD, you haven't heard the last from me hehe)

I bid tt +20k for this awesome gun :yay:

Latest bid updated on 1st post,

End date Sat night,

BO option is now set +28.5k

Sry for the lateness of this info but i have been waiting for some people in game to get back to me.

I was gonna go to TT+24K which would have been my limit... But for some reason I find this last bid somewhat fishy... Overbid with 4K by a socmate...

Not saying anything fishy was going on - Just saying that I don't feel comfortable with the auction any longer when a soc friend of the seller overbids last bid with and "shortly" after there is a BO which is somewhat high for this weapon (Not saying unrealistic high, just high)

Good luck with the sale - And good luck to the buyer :)

I was gonna go to TT+24K which would have been my limit... But for some reason I find this last bid somewhat fishy... Overbid with 4K by a socmate...

Not saying anything fishy was going on - Just saying that I don't feel comfortable with the auction any longer when a soc friend of the seller overbids last bid with and "shortly" after there is a BO which is somewhat high for this weapon (Not saying unrealistic high, just high)

While I admit I thought about that, I think if they were trying to do something sneaky they would have done something more.... well... sneaky ;)

In any case, I think +20k is a bit more than its usefulness for me. It would take me years to recoup that. GL

But for some reason I find this last bid somewhat fishy... Overbid with 4K by a socmate...

Exactly my thought.
Dont want to directly acuse people of course, but it's a perfect opportunity to make a secret price deal and hope for an outsider to outbid.
Good luck with the auction and to the new owner of this nice weapon, whoever that may be :)

Well +20k was my offer since the gun was crafted.
Wana asked me if my offer is still valid and if it is, i should post in this thread.

That's why my bid is 4k higher than the last one.

No secret price deals here

Bahhh think what u want, the fact is the day i crafted it Zap made an offer +20k, because of all the PM's and soc chat all real sale thoughts were a dream as i was still in shock, i have been waiting to ask zap if his bid was real but due to work, dif countries and playing times it took a while to catch up with each other. If your that small minded that i would sell to soc m8 and not for good peds your wrong, i have already pointed out to Zap that it goes to highest bidder and thats final.
As for the BO option, i have had PM's asking for me to put it, don't complain when u get things u ask for just as it's not the figure in your head.
If u want the gun bid, if u don't keep your thoughts to yourselves please.
I can understand why u may think what u r thinking but why shouldn't a soc m8 have as much right to own that gun as any other EU player???

:rolleyes:

I was online when zap intiially offered +20k...and i know the p5a(L) is all he uses presently

I also had a lot of pm's from doug back and forth as he had no idea what to set a buyout at - i advised he set no buyout but set an endtime, but as a courtesy to serious bidders he gave one if people really wanted it

Now i wonder if doug had listed "i have a bid from anonymous for +20k" whether the thread poachers would have jumped and screamed :monkey: as much as they have, when in other threads when people state "bid from anon" without quoting the source, or the supposed bidder even posting in the thread, why people do not jump and scream :monkey:then.

gz on your new unique-and-very-difficult-to-estimate-buyout gun zap i'm sure you will get it :yay:

Knowing Wana i really dont see him pulling a thing like that. He has allways been a standup guy, and i trust him enough to say that if he says its not so, it aint so.

And further more. This dudes wasting a few k peds in a day failing on amps, do you really think hed put not only his own name on the line but the whole socs by having them all lie to you for 4k peds? :D

Lets be reasonable here.

GL on the sale dude!

All this mud slinging and accusations of price fixing ruining a legimate selling thread, you should be ashamed of yourselves. One day you will need to sell something of value so do yourself a favour and don't attempt to sell it here, what goes around comes around.

soundboy

Last edited:

1) The gun is worth 24k ped in your opinion but you think it needs an "fishy" trick from 2 players with untainted reputation to bring it up to 20k?

2) The fact they are from same soc is so secret that it actually needs an 3th socmate to point it out, those sneaky bastards! :rolleyes:

3) The buyout makes it more fishy because... you asked for it in the first place ... or because it is "high but not unrealistic high" (i always dit think thats exactly the sense of an well chosen buyout)?

Sorry for going offtopic in an sales thread, never dit before, just bothers me because i know it is an legit bid from firsthand.

I have known Wana since he started playing. And I can assure you that there is nothing fishy about his sale. He values his reputation in EU very much and i discussed with him shortly earlier today and got the impression that he was very pissed off about "the accusations".

But again people have right to mention it. Wana should take it as criticism from the customers. And explain it, just like he have done...

Bump for the good skilling gun :)

Having a hard time trying to calculate and trying to estimate the value of this gun here :hammer:
However, i will raise my offer to TT+21k ped.

I also take back my comment on the price agreement.
It just looked suspicious, but i do trust the people involved.

If ppl would please read the post before making asumptions... I wrote "I'm not saying anything fishy is going on" which part of that is hard to understand... I made the thread to inform that I would no longer bid becourse I did no longer feel comfortable about the auction... No matter if it's becourse I think or don't think something fishy is going on, I see absolutely nothing wrong with me stating/informing other bidders that I am no longer taking part...

Ashamed ? Hell no I'm not ashamed about speaking my mind - Right or wrong dosn't matter, when I'm wrong I appologise, when I'm right I don't rub it in, that dosn't make me a bad person...

Yet again I wish both buyer and seller the best of luck - Hopefully ppl will be able to read and understand this time :)

p.s. yes I still think the gun is worth in the area of TT+24-25k

Having a hard time trying to calculate and trying to estimate the value of this gun here :hammer:
However, i will raise my offer to TT+21k ped.

I also take back my comment on the price agreement.
It just looked suspicious, but i do trust the people involved.

Most recent bid updated on 1st page, ty for bid BruuD :)

Less Than 2 Hours To Go!

Last bump :yay:

Good luck wana, great gun!

Auction is over P5a unlimited sold to BruuD for tt+21k
Big Gratz :wtg::yay:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :yay:

p5a.jpg

Last edited:
weee gratz WANA for the sell and BruuD for the purchase :yay:

enjoy!! :handgun::bull:

good trade but u will get your money in like... 2 years of hunting ? :D

First off what's the point in necro'ing this thread Alex? And second an Unl weapons ROI in Dmg/Pec is not necessarily the only reason to buy it in comparisson to it's (L) counterpart which your statement suggests.

~Tracer

Back