Unlocked: Medicine

Archangel

Old Alpha
Simon "Archangel" Steelling
I did unlock Medicine two days ago. :clap:

But I feel ashame, I did no screenshot... was in a heavy fight... :mad:

And what did I do? Yes I bought a chip with medicine for around 200 PED. Now I am staying about 1.8k Medicine. Propably you are asking, what is the impact of medicine. I really dont know! :confused:

My experience until yesterday is: My healing success rate goes down. I guess my healing rate was before about 98%, means I got the full heal (e.g. with a EK-2600: 42 HP) in 98% of all heals. Now it is lesser...

Dont ask me why. Anybody has an idea?

Dang no screenies? :((
But gratz anyways:D
What was your Anat, Diag and FA skills?:D
And for those rates... wierd... and as for what are they good :rolleyes: extra skills :laugh: same as for medicat thrapy or so. I don't recal that they got hp impact or so

can you told me your skill when you unlocked it, to know if i'm close :)

Big congrats to you ;)

Thug Life said:
can you told me your skill when you unlocked it, to know if i'm close :)

Ok, now I am at work, but I will make a screenshot of my medical skills this evening.

Gratz, I also posted my unlock of medicine and included skill chart

Swede said:
Gratz, I also posted my unlock of medicine and included skill chart
where to ? can i have the link please ;)

Archangel said:
My experience until yesterday is: My healing success rate goes down. I guess my healing rate was before about 98%, means I got the full heal (e.g. with a EK-2600: 42 HP) in 98% of all heals. Now it is lesser...

Dont ask me why. Anybody has an idea?

First of all: gratz!

Then regarding the worsened healing ability: My theory about unlocked skills is that, in your case Medicine, will be factored in your average healing skills when calculating successrate of fapping. So until Medicine is skilled up somewhat too, even it's nature of improving your fap skills will not out-weigh the skills low level.

Just my :twocents:

Okay, as promised here is the screenshot of my Medical skills from today.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Back