Unlocked: Power Catalyst +stats

kygon

Slayer
Society
...Asylum...
Kygon Shr00m Infraction
Well after many K's of skilling I can now finally use my Powerfull Heal chip and just unlocked Power Catalyst :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Psyche : 37.5

I can now hunt again :)

Last edited:
gratz !

I'm ahead of your stats for everything but bio, and only ~100 behind that, so this is encouraging, mine should be coming soon too !

I can't wait to be able to use my powerful heal chip, that is , if I don't go :broke: from buying ME first :laugh:

:beerchug:

[irony]lol kygon, you're a newb after all... look at your Sweat Gatherer level: 9!!!

Unless you're already capped, you should really raise it, man... it's damaging the whole screenshot's glory! ;)
[/irony]

Ehm... +gratz!!!
That's an impressive mindforce usage we've got here!
It's really nice to unlock skills, but that must be one of the most expensive...

Keep it up, and raise it fast! ;)
Paolo

P.S.: sorry for the joke, couldn't help myself! :p

Nice one, Gratz :D

:beerchug: Gratz Kygon..... I suppose this means you'll want your VME back now ;)

Very happy when I log in and see this :)

Well deserved after weeks of work

nice job man congratz :thumbup:

Gratz! Good going there m8 :)

Btw, what lvl heal chip did you use for skilling biotropy?

congratz
:cheer: :dunce:
and sell ur skills ;)

huge grats and +rep for skill sharing :D

thx guys :)

I used mosly a minor but ended up using a medium (thx Dem) from about 1.6k (2x ME I know but I like the speed of the gains)

Also borrowed a Revive chip (thx Vixen) and unlocked something I've wanted for ages :)

GT_tiny.jpg

its nice to get the payoff for the weeks of constant skilling :)

Ahh hwat does the Catalyst and soul language do?

Digit said:
Ahh hwat does the Catalyst and soul language do?

Im not sure PC does anything at all, soul language lets you understand the "ooOOOOOoooOOOO"'s when someone has been killed

Nice going, grats Kygon.
@Digit, the language restriction removal is so that you can understand what dead people say instead of the usual oo00o0ooo00o0o spam after they die ;)

Gratz man! So nice!!!!
And very cool of Vixen, letting you borrow that chip. :)

wow so nice i'd love to understand what they say :D

grats man :D i wana know what the dead say now :( lol

kygon said:
Also borrowed a Revive chip (thx Vixen) and unlocked something I've wanted for ages :)

GT_tiny.jpg

its nice to get the payoff for the weeks of constant skilling :)

Gratz on that too, man!
That's one of the coolest unlocks available, imo! ;)

Being you that fast, what's the next unlock on your roadmap?! Have to prepare the "gratz" message :p

Paolo said:
Gratz on that too, man!
That's one of the coolest unlocks available, imo! ;)

Being you that fast, what's the next unlock on your roadmap?! Have to prepare the "gratz" message :p

wounding is next :) then possibly Wormhole usage

gratz man!!!

You are my new idol ;) Im working on skills like that myself, but a long way to go still :)

The dead are usually saying M^%&$&#kKA$^#&$# SH&%T F*(CK PKERS! ARGH H&#$&S Ass$#*#$*) &Y&@$ :)

Gratz Kygon! Sweet skills to unlock

Gratz dude, I'm not a million miles behind you so won't be long for me either :)

Back