Provider
Society
Freelancer
LittleFeather
wow that's so COOL!!!!!

Gratz on that achievement :yay:

Big gratz LF !!!
It's a fun chip to use. (despite the big ME burn) :wtg:

I also wanted to say thanks for those helping on the other end of the wormholes: Recoda, Gunzy, Your Mom. :wtg:

Gratz :) i hope i'll get there someday ...

newbies look round rig for first time (some)

today at about 11 M A time there were several wormholes from twinpeaks for ppl to come and take a look arround the rig and "try" get some oil most didnt as this wee event lasted for hour the gr8 littlefeather was the one behind these wormholes the first wormhole wasand few people seemed to come through then another wormhole brought some more then 3rd and more, these "newbies" seemd to have fun untill many of atroxs came and the strong/ish players waited awhile till some ppl were dead till they decided they wanted a trox:p this was a gr8 experiance for some some didnt like the dieing and the law and order at rig to keep the peace was NEBU with some help from RECODA which one person found out straight away when he came through the wormhole letting off his gun and soon found he shouldnt have there was going to be a hof vid after this event finishd by NEBU but many ppl dissapeared fast so these wasnt much point and when many ppl were dead from these troxies and nicely asked LITTLEFEATHER at the outpost to the south for another wormhole for town and some ppl wanted more fun at the rig so again they nicely asked LITTLEFEATHER for one to the rig but totheir dissapointment she didnt have enough mind essence so THUGLINE JIMMY PLAYA (me) supplyed some free not long after this only a few ppl left so i went to town hope your guys had fun there

:) GL and keep hofing

many thanks to these people: NEBU, RECODA, THUGLINE JIMMY, LITTLEFEATHER, GUNZY and yourmom dispite her killing me a few times:( ...anyone else ive missed on this list plz reply and say so im sry if i have (bad memory):)

Last edited:
Gratz very nice achievement ;)

Gratz for that LittleFeather :yay:

It will take me probably some 3 more years to unlock my Good TP Chip :laugh:

Anyway, nice from you to take some n00bs to Oil Rig as your first TP use :)

Reputation for that!

EFBanner_154680.jpg

I finally skilled up enough to use my Wormhole chip !!!
Took a little time but i did it !!!

The first thing i done was go and grab some noobs to let them see the rig and gave them free trips back home after. Was alots of fun!!!

Thanks for the post JimmyNzl6 from The Black Donnellys: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73974&highlight=littlefeather :)

LittleFeather

BIG gratz!

can you tell more about that?
the only thing you can do to become a wormholer is to use the teleport-chip, right?

how many times you need to teleport before unlocking? yes, you cant give exact number, but it is 1k, 10k or 100k ?

can you chip to the goal "wormhole-chip" ?

cheers and thx
asgard novacula

BIG gratz!

can you tell more about that?
the only thing you can do to become a wormholer is to use the teleport-chip, right?

how many times you need to teleport before unlocking? yes, you cant give exact number, but it is 1k, 10k or 100k ?

can you chip to the goal "wormhole-chip" ?

cheers and thx
asgard novacula

To skill up you can use a Focus Chip and also hunt with a Nerver Blast Chip :)

Back