Unmaintained and 'reverted' LAs

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
Hi,
I've been searching and trying to figure out what and when something will happen to the "unmaintained" Land Areas (OLA 30 & 37 for example) and those that have 'reverted' to EU ownership (10, 17). Will there be a Land-Grab soon?

Both types suffer the same problem: mobs are too few and too young.
I was quite annoyed to head all the way out to OLA 37 the other day not knowing it was no longer maintained. At least the others I mentionned are relatively close to TPs, so you don't waste as much time.

For the 'reverted' areas, it would be great if anyone could add fertilizer or even DNA to an empty slot (but just be allowed to set maturity and spawn for that slot once), kind of like a "community garden".

For the unmaintained areas, I guess not too much can be done to force the owner to take care of his property (and the reasons may be very different for different owners), but maybe there could be a notification attached to the custom-message when entering the LA indicating the low fertilizer levels are preventing normal spawn maturity and numbers?

Warants LA is bugged for example.

It has been like that for ages... They've contacted MA several times, yet MA didn't fix it.

So... Sometimes its not a matter of choice.

Also Shaolin's Edge of the world LA (above WarantsLA) is too far away from TP to have any good spawns. Its a waste of fertilizer according to some owner.

i know nostrop isn't the most favored of eu avatars, but i really liked his lands. the combibo/mourner area was/is my favorite.

Warants LA is bugged for example.

It has been like that for ages... They've contacted MA several times, yet MA didn't fix it.

They finally fixed that land ....
After 4 month, so the land became usable for like 1.5 month on 6...
So we was screwed at LG because of the suposed "AC" abuse , that i personaly dont bielive.And we get screwed because we win bugged land,that it took use 3/4 of alowed time to get working... and no , we dont have get any knid of reburssement as far as i know....

Also Shaolin's Edge of the world LA (above WarantsLA) is too far away from TP to have any good spawns. Its a waste of fertilizer according to some owner.

lack of good spawns? :scratch2:

I think it's more the lack of hunters wanting to hunt that far.
If not, pleace explain how spawn get worse further away of tp's :confused:

Back