Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
With destination set, their fate's embrace draws near
A quest, so daring, in starry realms unclear
Glide they must through skies, paths veiled in disguise
Hidden dreams and unforeseen, where danger softly lies
In the shadows, hidden strife, a mission's toll, a mortal price
A deadly hum within the metal's grasp, life's roll of dice

An unregistered transport ship is approaching the atmosphere of planet Calypso. All forms of communication have been denied. If the spaceship does not alter its course, the projected impact zone will be mainland Eudoria, specifically the Scylla Mountains.

Originally Posted Here

Space update!!!! Hahahahahaha, no ofc not. Fuck space, right?

why robots always run out of fuel and crash to calypso

Im liking the effort to build a bit of flavour into the events. Nothing crazy, mild ready salted flavour but better than plain.

why robots always run out of fuel and crash to calypso
Yeah i wonder too, for a change they could crash into Rocktropia and nothing of value would be lost

Worst fucking plot twist, Independence Day has nothing on MA. Fuck sake. 😂😂😂

Space Invasion ? :alien:
I'm ready !

I wonder if turning off the downloading of Caly will act as any sign AT ALL of where quite a few opinions probably stand?
Logging on to switch it off (for now) thanks. New download size estimate?

Several weeks ago(months? maybe was during my summer cavaction, cant remember exact date), I saw this happen and was completely in shock,

my friend watched me on discord stream and he saw the smoke after the spaceship. The ship literally crashed right into my avatar, then was just gone.

I have visited the same place, same hour, but never seen it again. I activated Nvidia Shadowplay/replay or w/e its called just to be able to capture it if it happened again.

I am very excited to see this post!

I will be visiting the location where I saw it happen again, for sure ;) since its close to Scylla I am sure I know exactly where it will land ;)

Edit: i remember that i did make videos trying to set up my nvidia replay thing when this happened, in that location,

the date i saw it happen was the 2nd of august, i suspect it was a test run or something made by MA

I am watching my recording of the "after i saw the spaceship crash" in entropia right now and I am having chills, i knew i saw something!!! :D

Im pretty sure we won't "see" a ship descending and actually crash. This just seems to be fluff. like how a meteor crashed into hades or something. Just a thingy to explain the change they wanted to make.

Tho if we can see it, and be there, that'd be major league cool.

Video of location where I saw a ship crash 2nd of August, suspect it was a trial run of MA

(You can't see the spaceship crash, but you have the location just south/west of east scylla here.)

Where the video begins, is where I was standing when I saw the ship crash. It crashed right into my avatar and screen, coming from east scylla towards me

Last edited:

Video of location where I saw a ship crash 2nd of August, suspect it was a trial run of MA

(You can't see the spaceship crash, but you have the location just south/west of east scylla here.)

It is me in the video talking with Edge about what happened. He started recording just a few minutes after so you cant hear his initial reaction but it was something like "OMG WHAT THE **** IS HAPPENING" as if he saw a ghost IRL. I watched his stream on discord and I could see a huge cloud of pink/red smoke lingering several minutes afterwards. Maybe they tried the animation in advance or it was just an unrelated cool event.

It is me in the video talking with Edge about what happened. He started recording just a few minutes after so you cant hear his initial reaction but it was something like "OMG WHAT THE **** IS HAPPENING" as if he saw a ghost IRL. I watched his stream on discord and I could see a huge cloud of pink/red smoke lingering several minutes afterwards. Maybe they tried the animation in advance or it was just an unrelated cool event.

I must admit, it was one of the coolest things I've ever seen happen in Entropia ... Mostly because it was so unexpected, a ship crashing at high speed followed by a huge plume of smoke, clearly NOT an avatar owned ship that crashed from the sky, it was very different from anything I've ever seen

I was in shock lol

spent most of that day flying around this area, looking for clues of what it was and attempted to retrace my steps to see if i could get it to trigger again, but i never saw it happen after this....

Baldurn linked me the post of this event to me when I was still at work, great stuff!!!

Last edited:
Back