Question: Unscheduled Server Downtime ?

YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING.

Every Tuesday for 20 years.....

Every Tuesday since the beginning of time, how is it even possible to not know this by now?!

While almost true, not quite. I think at this point it would be safe to assume that Tuesdays are maintenance and anything else is an anomaly.

It is amazing rhat every single Tuesday there is at least one oerson asking what is going on, despite MA not having missed an announcement for downtime in quite some time (that I have noticed).

Ah bugger me .... The message from yesterday says that there is a patch today... I get it ..... MA should make it clearer perhaps if every week someone asks about it..

Thanks guys

Ah bugger me .... The message from yesterday says that there is a patch today... I get it ..... MA should make it clearer perhaps if every week someone asks about it..

Thanks guys

They post it on the support website and on this forum. Also messages in game starting an hour before server goes down and then constant reminders in game till they do go down.
What more could they possibly do?

I have an MA employee who knocks on my door and informs me 30 mins before downtime.

Insider preferential treatment!! and you openly admit to it ha, this forum is gonna roast you :ROFLMAO:

They post it on the support website and on this forum. Also messages in game starting an hour before server goes down and then constant reminders in game till they do go down.
What more could they possibly do?

Tsk i dont have a phone, computer or any means.

Where are the damn messenger pidgeons like the good'ol times I say?!?!

Nobody told you since 2005 that Tuesday is weekly maintenance ? Where have you been in the past 20 years?
Working ..... at the office .... First Tuesday pubic holiday that I have played EU in decades.

Every tuesday for 20 years. :D

Some people here have short memory...

Yes, it is.
It states at the top:
"
Server Downtime for Patch:
On Tuesday 2023-03-21 at 09:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for a patch to release 17.19.2. We estimate a downtime of 1 hour. For details on UTC time please see www.entropiauniverse.com/utc"

Yes, I am aware, my post was directed to the message I quoted. He said "Why isn’t it posted to support news" whereby I replied "It is?" as in "It is, what are you talking about?". I will try to be more clear in the future in order to avoid misunderstandings.

Thanks guys
For someone who claims they read and has played the game for 15 years, this is truly embarrassing. Maybe you should no longer be in my class. I expect students to read the announcements that are posted as this allows them to have additional information to succeed.

edit: Fuck this was supposed to be an email to my student /s

And when the server came back up, the "vein" that I was following had disappeared.... :(

Back