Unsportsmanlike behavior or technique, tricks of the trade?

Nice sugestions.

For next time we cud form team "MM Assholes" and use all tricks learned here.
All are wellcmoe - no need skills, just a pitbul.
After each train on MM participants - screenie.
Win one who do most MM participants kills or other form of harasments within time of MM event and all under EULA.
lol

I have seen some participants doing MM solo.
They tryed knowing they will not win.
I gratz to them too.

I'd only advise such behavior if your end goal was a permanent vacation from Entropia... THAT little play would cost MA a *lot* of money (as in not spent during this time period), and if you've been around the bend enough times, you know they "fix" those problems with a hydraulic powered sledgehammer! lol!:laugh:

I'd only advise such behavior if your end goal was a permanent vacation from Entropia... THAT little play would cost MA a *lot* of money (as in not spent during this time period), and if you've been around the bend enough times, you know they "fix" those problems with a hydraulic powered sledgehammer! lol!:laugh:

Its a joke on what already happen for each MM.
Today we shud have a lot of ppl on permanent vacation already.
Did you see that MA did anything about it ?

Its a joke on what already happen for each MM.
Today we shud have a lot of ppl on permanent vacation already.
Did you see that MA did anything about it ?

1. In case you didn't know, MA (being located in Germany) had the entire week of Christmas through New Years off, per mandatory government/union regulations (that and who wouldn't want an entire holiday week off??).
2. The support department is located in Mexico, but nothing can be resolved without conferring with their bosses in Germany.
3. With how many were complaining over what happened during MM, I suspect a flood of support tickets were submitted, I know the one I submitted was quite lengthy, but fully detailed including videos - each ticket won't be a quick "slam bang Resolution!", it will take some time to muddle through them all.
4. See #1.
5. If you've been here longer than a couple months, you should know that NOTHING which earns MA money is going to be resolved quickly, let alone during an event. But two wrongs do not make a right, so don't think that the lack of instant resolution is a carte blanche for you to go wantonly go about mob training, let alone during an event like this. I know there will be bans handed out, the evidence towards some individuals is too overwhelming and damning to be ignored. Be patient, if no resolution by the time prizes are awarded, THEN come back here and tell everyone you're going to be a douche just like those 'never banned pricks during MM'.

go about mob training, let alone during an event like this

I think the implied mindset here is a bit backward. Questionable practices like mob training are LESS likely to result in penalties during events, because the environment is more competitive than in everyday EU life.

If you mob train another participant during Mayhem, it's most likely part of your strategy for the event. If you mob train someone repeatedly on a normal day, you most likely intend to hinder their ability to enjoy EU (whether it's for revenge of some sort, because you like to see people suffer, or maybe you're just plain immature). The latter is more likely to net you a warning from MindArk, or worse, and rightly so.

Note that this does not apply to exploiting glitches. If you somehow hack the game to make your gun shoot twice as fast, this will be treated as more severe during events, or other environments with potential economic gain.

1. In case you didn't know, MA (being located in Germany) had the entire week of Christmas through New Years off, per mandatory government/union regulations (that and who wouldn't want an entire holiday week off??).
2. The support department is located in Mexico, but nothing can be resolved without conferring with their bosses in Germany.
3. With how many were complaining over what happened during MM, I suspect a flood of support tickets were submitted, I know the one I submitted was quite lengthy, but fully detailed including videos - each ticket won't be a quick "slam bang Resolution!", it will take some time to muddle through them all.
4. See #1.
5. If you've been here longer than a couple months, you should know that NOTHING which earns MA money is going to be resolved quickly, let alone during an event. But two wrongs do not make a right, so don't think that the lack of instant resolution is a carte blanche for you to go wantonly go about mob training, let alone during an event like this. I know there will be bans handed out, the evidence towards some individuals is too overwhelming and damning to be ignored. Be patient, if no resolution by the time prizes are awarded, THEN come back here and tell everyone you're going to be a douche just like those 'never banned pricks during MM'.

Lol i think that you picked up wrong person to beat with your angrynes and disrespectfull questioning about knoweldge and ingame longevity.
Based on past years MM as for this year one its clear that appart of common sene MM rules do not cower and regulate some of bad behaviour always under EULA and that is reason and meaning and why that sarcastic joke about "MM Assholes" is there as an example.
I understand your angrynes and inpatience to get revenge for harashment during MM.
I suppose you quited MM event prematurely because of harashment and because you had to write quite lengtly, fully detailed including videos support case. Lets hope that your goals will be fullfilled this time.
In mean time i wish you cud read all threads about all past years Mery Mayhems if not then at least about this year one - there are numerous responses from MA too.
In any case thanks for offtopic and unecesary lession.

Since when MA is in germany ?

Yep what you see in Lucky's videos is what I was whining about in my earlier post. The only thing that soc was doing differently was stacking pella shelving and hunting from on top of it so only the front row of mobs could hit their hunter.

Hmmm, seems like possible exploit to me... don't think shelving is 'supposed' to be use hunting.... dunno.. just m .02.

Since when MA is in germany ?

Touche, future note to self - don't write a response at 2am after working a 10 hour day :laugh:.
I know they take a month off during summer... and I know from experience during the holiday season they also take a hell of a long time responding to anything (except for "why can't I deposit", those get responses in mere hours :silly2:).

Also Dan - except for the last part of my line (which was a direct response to your attitude and stated actions... rhetorical or otherwise), I was being just straight up, not angry or disrespectful. Maybe wasn't worded quite right to be a wholly polite statement, so if that was the case and you got upset, sorry.
I was Cat 3. I didn't participate except as support, I don't stand a snowballs chance in hell, not in this economy and not having 'just' edged my way into Cat 3 (damned skillgains! *shakes fist*). I also took the time AWAY from being logged in to submit a support ticket, in my spare time - even if I had been participating as a leader, I could have still done that...

Omega - since this swapped to the new forum, I can't search as far back as I'd like to, but I remember distinctly during one of the merry mayhems several people were both put on temp bans, then perm bans for continually mob training either specific individuals, or anyone who got in their way - not as a strategy, just to be dicks because they couldn't stand a chance against their kill speed. I get it as a strategy, and at the very least I can see it being given a temp ban as a proverbial slap on the wrist, but when someone actually has no reason to screw with you and your team, other than they WANT to (for whatever retarded reason), for hours on end, THAT violates the EULA.

Here some videos of what I find was unsportsmanlike behaviour. Stealing all mobs of an island all the time to bring to your "boss" while making sure the competition has no mobs left to hunt or gets killed by the mobtrain. Others decide to drown mobs that will be shot by the competition otherwise. Pitty I totally suck at shooting from a VTOL though lol

Nice video's Lucky ! :lolup:
+rep for those.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Luckycharm again.
grrrrrr.

Sorry you had to go through this.
Now you know why I and many of our friends do not participate in MM.

Too bad for MA, they could have made so many more peds.
Loot could have been so awesome.

But who cares right ?

Pindakaas. :D

Nice sugestions.

For next time we cud form team "MM Assholes" and use all tricks learned here.
All are wellcmoe - no need skills, just a pitbul.
After each train on MM participants - screenie.
Win one who do most MM participants kills or other form of harasments within time of MM event and all under EULA.
lol

I have seen some participants doing MM solo.
They tryed knowing they will not win.
I gratz to them too.

Lol I know many would love to do that. :D

Last edited:
What is New?

Ubers.. will be ubers

Noobs will be noobs..

What is new?

"Damn, this guy draged a mob train to me..."

What is new?

"This guy just did...(add your own)

So what?

The ubers will all ways get the gravy and the rest of us will get what is left?????

So what?

I just hope that one day MA will "understand" that the "poor guys" pay for the ubers...guess they dont nor it seems ever will" see this.

Seoul

Back