News: UPDATE: CDF Robot Invasion

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
UPDATE: CDF Robot Invasion

Thanks to all those capable enough to fight back the robot invasion, the first wave of the Harvester robot forces has been repelled. Great job keeping Calypso safe! It is time to take a break and get ready for the next round.

Another robot force has broken through and will hit Calypso a few days from now. Be on the lookout for more updates.

Please consider some thing to change.

- The boss not giving any damage is broken
- the shield spawning a bit to far for small range is not an option because we just ignore it and there is not much activity, if we get a bit close to that shield we miss the opportunity to shoot the boss
- the lag from last update need to be fixed

Last edited:
if it starts on week days, i blame ma for making me sick so i cant go to work, since i want a chance of looting something aswell

where did Evey looted the imp strikehammer?

Anyone that is moaning about it being on a week day.. Please complete some unconscious bias training.
- Time zones / cultures
- Sunday is not classed as a weekend all over the world.

I reckon this wasn't planned.... They are like ah shit lets fix it... So good on them.

Anyone that is moaning about it being on a week day.. Please complete some unconscious bias training.
- Time zones / cultures
- Sunday is not classed as a weekend all over the world.

I reckon this wasn't planned.... They are like ah shit lets fix it... So good on them.
The what? Yeah im sure MAs plan was to time it perfectly for their large % of players from Bahrain, Bangladesh, Iran and Kuwait.

I've been told that some robots remain east of Borleas, south of Minopolis, and northeast of Nymphtown...
Why aren't you responding to all of the concerns? The player base is actively trying to help MindArk and we feel that our concerns aren't being taken into account. Also why can't you spell Boreas?

This should have been run on the weekends

This should have been run on the weekends
But on weekends they are busy drinking calypso lemonade
IMG_20230223_150022.jpg

those are the pink robots guarding the harvesters

[Calypso, 87907, 83122, 108, Waypoint]near mino

Why aren't you responding to all of the concerns? The player base is actively trying to help MindArk and we feel that our concerns aren't being taken into account. Also why can't you spell Boreas?
man u so angry lately what hapened? :D

man u so angry lately what hapened? :D
I want the game to be better because I care. I got increase motivation to play and everytime my motivation increases, MA takes 1 step forward 2 steps back. It just sucks when I want to come home from a day of work and just chill and half the game is broken or exploited.

I've been told that some robots remain east of Boreas, south of Minopolis, and northeast of Nymphtown...
The idea behind these waves is brilliant, most of players actively shoot because the robots have the goodies and it's mayhem over there, really nice plan.

It was also a pretty awesome idea to implement the rubberbanding we have 15 years ago so we don't forget how it was to take 5 minutes to move :D

Bad thing is the new players and average players struggle a lot and die a lot on the strong wave and very few know or grind the light and medium waves, maybe broadcast in main these locations every 3 hours in red?

Respawning should be improved a bit. Currently the respawn is timed to a few minutes and if mobs are cleared in that time, everyone waits. The respawn should be just much faster and there should be more arrays of robots arrays, not just one big array so if the robots are killed faster, the faster the respawn should react, you know... dynamic :D

Also, as especially the Harvester spawn have shown the community grew quite strong over the years. We have alot of firepower to defend calypso from the robots. So unless they increase their attack vectors most calypso colonists are safe.
Or in other words, how about more spawns of each difficulty. Preferably on different servers so hopefully people spread out and reduce the strain on the network, server or whatever bottleneck is causing the current issues with lag and rubberbanding.

The idea behind these waves is brilliant, most of players actively shoot because the robots have the goodies and it's mayhem over there, really nice plan.

It was also a pretty awesome idea to implement the rubberbanding we have 15 years ago so we don't forget how it was to take 5 minutes to move :D

Bad thing is the new players and average players struggle a lot and die a lot on the strong wave and very few know or grind the light and medium waves, maybe broadcast in main these locations every 3 hours in red?

Respawning should be improved a bit. Currently the respawn is timed to a few minutes and if mobs are cleared in that time, everyone waits. The respawn should be just much faster and there should be more arrays of robots arrays, not just one big array so if the robots are killed faster, the faster the respawn should react, you know... dynamic :D
Interactive gameplay prompt to every player (as a popup message / onscreen message) who dies at the highlvl wave the location of the next smaller wave and at the smallest wave the location of the training grounds ;)

Or just make the highest level PvP so you can get rid of those pesky noobs? ;)

Or just make the highest level PvP so you can get rid of those pesky noobs? ;)
Why would you say that, it's bad for them, I'm good either way :)
By them I mean the people in pixie and atlas, they're almost one shot to those mobs but they're thirsty for the boss and they die almost instantly when they try to run and get a shot in the big guy.
There are plenty that do fine, it's just a matter of players figuring they have to kill the guardians fast of they want to shoot the Warlock more often.

Why would you say that, it's bad for them, I'm good either way :)
By them I mean the people in pixie and atlas, they're almost one shot to those mobs but they're thirsty for the boss and they die almost instantly when they try to run and get a shot in the big guy.
There are plenty that do fine, it's just a matter of players figuring they have to kill the guardians fast of they want to shoot the Warlock more often.

Well the reason I said that is because when I read your post, it just sounded like you wanted them out of there, like they were in your way or something, but I just misunderstood probably

I asked for pos of medium and light waves over and over no one shares. Only location anyone shared was the high level spawn. This is an issue with sharing not with the event

I asked for pos of medium and light waves over and over no one shares. Only location anyone shared was the high level spawn. This is an issue with sharing not with the event
I shared on wave events couple of times.

The issue is not with people not sharing ... why not do the hard part yourself, search for the locations, as they are listed by MA and then share them yourself? Spawns are pretty big, hard to miss them, either TP2 or a ship

Boreas is on the beach and northeast of Nymphtown is well... northeast of Nymphtown.

I've been told that some robots remain east of Boreas, south of Minopolis, and northeast of Nymphtown...

I asked for pos of medium and light waves over and over no one shares
I also asked you to start a thread and be an example on how to make an idea into a reality by the power of example and watch mindark implement your request but you refused over and over.

I shared on wave events couple of times.

The issue is not with people not sharing ... why not do the hard part yourself, search for the locations, as they are listed by MA and then share them yourself? Spawns are pretty big, hard to miss them, either TP2 or a ship

Boreas is on the beach and northeast of Nymphtown is well... northeast of Nymphtown.
I refuse to explore calypso. I absolutely hate this planet and it’s loot and am here only for events when the platform practically demands it.

I do not know where nymphtown is, I have purposefully unlocked few TP's. I need waypoints.

I have boreas though I should be able to find that one. thanks

Last edited:
I
I also asked you to start a thread and be an example on how to make an idea into a reality by the power of example and watch mindark implement your request but you refused over and over.
Ive had several such requests implemented by MA and PP already. But that is off topic to this thread.

I went up and down the beach and saw no spawn. That's about as much effort as I am willing to put in on calypso. a POS would be great, especially if your complaining people aint there.

I went up and down the beach and saw no spawn. That's about as much effort as I am willing to put in on calypso. a POS would be great, especially if your complaining people aint there.
You don't need to physically search, you are an avid pcf user, there's a thread with all the way points you need right here!

Back