Question: Updated SiB Charts?

Fat Fock Adam

Provider
Society
The Knights of Calypso
Fat Fóck Adam
Hello was just wondering if anyone know where I can find current SiB charts that are up to date.

I have managed to find a few but all seem to be outdated or incomplete.

That SIB chart is pretty awesome! But there's one thing I'm wondering - How can you tell the SIB of a weapon while in game? Is there any way?

That SIB chart is pretty awesome! But there's one thing I'm wondering - How can you tell the SIB of a weapon while in game? Is there any way?

Recommended level and most importantly that learning period says 'Yes'. If it says 'Not anymore' means you are maxed. Make sure you look at all learning period on the gun.

Recommended level and most importantly that learning period says 'Yes'. If it says 'Not anymore' means you are maxed. Make sure you look at all learning period on the gun.

Sorry, I asked my question in a wrong way.

Just to make sure that I don't screw up with weapons again, I just want to be sure to make it clear for myself.

I bought a Breer M2A when I didn't have max my Sollomate Opalo, back in the days - The Breer M2A was saying "Yes" but yet, my friend told me it was useless to use it, unless I'm maxed with that very Breer M2A.

So I started thinking about NOT using advanced guns before I have maxed those - Like right now, I'm thinking about buying a Breer M1a because I'm getting really close to it for being maxed.

So the question was more like... What is the purpose of SIB with MAXED/NOT MAXED weapon? Skill Increase Bonus makes me think about : When @ "Yes", they're giving you a bonus at gaining skill, but what is the best to do?

Let's take the Breer M2a by exemple, I'm far to max it yet, but what is the best way to gain skill actually? Opalo, M1a or M2a? Opalo is the only one maxed, but M1a is really close to it.

PS : I don't even have 2000 Rifle yet.

Wow, I just wrote a whole text in the air and didn't end up here.

I didn't ask my question correctly.

My question was more like...
What is the best moment to actually use a gun?

Yes? Not Yet? Not Anymore? Never?

And at what point the gun isn't worth using it anymore?

Last edited:

never use a sib item when it says "not yet", the stats are terrible if you use it then.
if you want to use the item as intented its best to use it when it says "not anymore" then you use the item at its full potential. SIB does not mean you get more skills from it during the SIB period, SIB means once you have maxed it it is as if you have 10/10 hit/damage on a non-SIB item.
There is no such thing as a gun that isnt worth using any more, you match the weapon to the mobs you want to hunt and you use the weapon that you can afford to run, no use buying a ferrari or a 4x4 if you cant afford to change the oil and fill the tank?

If you have less than level 100 in hit / damage - "not any more". Otherwise, both never and "not any more". The later because of items with maxed sib above level 100 (ok, just faps so far, but you never know).

Thanks for the infos guys - I'm more confident on how using guns now.

Back