Question: Upgrades of A106

Cerberis

Elite
Society
house of gamers
Cerb Hulk Beris
Hello,
Is there any info why we can not upgrade A106 laser amp? We can upgrade best of 200`s series (A204), but cant best of 100`s series... Why?! :scratch2: I know alot of unhappy A106`s users who got same question!

when introducing something good, they always nerf something along the way.

joke aside, maybe they didnt want too many amps to reach the area where a204 reside, wich would be the case when you look how similar to a106 a upgraded a105 gets.

There are many times more a106 amps ingame than there are a204, so allowing the few a204 owners to become even better was not a hard choice to make i guess.

cheers

ermik

also this just came to mind, maybe MA is setting the new higher standard on what you need to be eco.

top of pyramid is a204
middle class is a106/a105

They didnt want too many in the a204/new a204 area.

And to make BLP a valid option in these new ( high eco times ) they added new blp sib weapons with eco that we only previously could see in low dps laser weapons.

So basicly laser got better eco with new amps, and blp got better with new weapons.

If you were able to upgrade the 105 in any upgrade path you will see that it does not go past the 106 in eco. The 105 is exactly around .001 ped less to use per shot. MA wanted to make sure that there was no nerf on the 106 obviously. Also with those amps they did not want the 106 to surpass the 204 as far as damage went because adding more damage to the 106 would make it surpass the 204. Thus, they went the latter route probably because there were more in game and it would allow them to buff the amp without worrying too much about nerfing the 204. The 204 got a buff and didn't have any limitations so it got the best buff since there is no 205 to compete with therefore MA was free to adjust the extra damage in a way that they saw fit.

~Danimal

MA really messed up on this.....

They could fix it by making A106 and A204 SGA upgradable as well, but if I know MA right, they will play it off as "intentional", and nothing will ever be done.

I guess the only thing you can do is make a support case.

If you were able to upgrade the 105 in any upgrade path you will see that it does not go past the 106 in eco. The 105 is exactly around .001 ped less to use per shot. MA wanted to make sure that there was no nerf on the 106 obviously. Also with those amps they did not want the 106 to surpass the 204 as far as damage went because adding more damage to the 106 would make it surpass the 204. Thus, they went the latter route probably because there were more in game and it would allow them to buff the amp without worrying too much about nerfing the 204. The 204 got a buff and didn't have any limitations so it got the best buff since there is no 205 to compete with therefore MA was free to adjust the extra damage in a way that they saw fit.

~Danimal

Yep, pretty much :)

Of course this whole ordeal feels sort of sucky for the a106 users because it is a new system and they feel excluded, but if you look at the raw data of the amps it doesn't seem like there's anything fishy with it all.

There's the hypercharged 105 of course that actually does pass the 106 amp in damage, but the eco is much worse for the small increase in damage, which I guess could be preferable during events and so, but for a all-round hunting amp the 106 is still better (before you jump up to 204, of course.) and shouldn't be devalued.

Wait a second...

A106 is just 2 dmg more powerfull then A106
A204 is sale 2 dmg more powerfull then A106

So if u upgrading eco on A105 and u get (almoust) same like A106, why i can not upgrade my a106 to get close to a204?! If u upgrading A105 with dmg, u will get much more dmg then A106 and even more then A204 got. So why we can not upgrade that A106?!

By upgrading A106 u can not make it better then A204...

Saying that there are much more A106 then A204 is BS too, because there are much more A105 then A106 too...

I think it is unfair for all A106 users.

MA did it to create trading potential. 204 & 105 price rises as 106 drops, those who have foresight and are prepared to take a risk will buy 106 as the price falls then make a killing when it can be upgraded.

It's kinda the same thing with BLP amps. Cause can be updated and Evil can be updated but not the Dante that's in the middle of Evil/cause.

Oh and one more thing...

A105 is 16 dmg and 4.611 eco, Hypercharged A105 is 21 dmg and 4.421 eco
A204 is 20 dmg and 4.640 eco, Hypercharged A204 is 32 dmg and 4.539 eco

So by upgrading A105 it will be 31.25% more powerfull and 4.12% less eco
upgrading A204 it will be 60% more powerfull and 2.17% less eco

U will get doble more dmg for loosing doble less eco.

Other thing when we talk about A106:

A106 vs Hypercharged A204?! No way we can compair that any more, A106 is a trash

Oh and one more thing...

A106 vs Hypercharged A204?! No way we can compair that any more, A106 is a trash

~Danimal

Did you miss the part about nerf and buff?

Also, there are only 3 A204 SGA amps in game and there are far more A105's in game. Upgrading the A105 is a better choice and the economy will never be better then the A106 so as not to devalue that Amp. The A106 will still retain its value and usefulness. Like I have been telling many others; the Hypercharged A105 is the "poor man's" A204. People can't quite afford the A204; however, many avatars can upgrade to the Hypercharged A105 and still be cheaper for them to upgrade versus purchasing a regular A204 (currently +20k each). With people now able to do +21 dmg spending less peds to make one they sacrafice that for economy because it is not as eco as the A204 nor is it more eco then the A106.

~Danimal

Oh and one more thing...

Totally agree. Now you can upgrade A105 to a better amp than A106? How is this in any way "fair" or "balanced" lol :scratch2:. How can anyone in their right mind invest any serious ped now when MA can just do such a "rebalancing" totally out of the blue....

danimal, I think U wrong. I tell U why:
1st - Imp a105 got same dmg like a106.
2nd - Imp a105 got 0.01 less eco, that is 0.02% (I think that is nothing)
3rd - Imp a105 got more then 3 times higer tt.
4rd - Imp a105 got less decay then a106, so it will last 3.5 times longer then A106.
5th - U can make it much more powerfull then a106.

Totally agree. Now you can upgrade A105 to a better amp than A106? How is this in any way "fair" or "balanced" lol :scratch2:. How can anyone in their right mind invest any serious ped now when MA can just do such a "rebalancing" totally out of the blue....

I think that A105 is more usefull then A106. From it U can get same eco and dmg liken A106, but if u like dmg, it will be more powerfull then usual A204, that, like danimal just told, cost 20k ped atm. Ofc u will loose some eco, but that is not so much, only 4.71% less eco. Compared with weapons u use it on (~2.9-3 eco), that amp still gonna be realy realy eco. And u just need 1 of it, not 3!

I do agree that the 106 should get a possibility to get its TT value upgraded as to last longer :)

all people who own a a106 should send suport case evry week , until MA do or say something...

i think they did make mistake when i see all data...

but well , as i know them , they will never admit , and never really fix anything...

Only real winners of this 'event' are few ubers with a204, and unfortunately it seems it was MA's goal... the gap between mid level and ubers becomes even wider to jump now.

On top of that is that ugly story with the way how BLP amps get upgraded and that Dante is left behind as well...

Only real winners of this 'event' are few ubers with a204, and unfortunately it seems it was MA's goal... the gap between mid level and ubers becomes even wider to jump now.

On top of that is that ugly story with the way how BLP amps get upgraded and that Dante is left behind as well...

Dante, Beast, A101, A102 and so on... all from A and FiRaCo... Why MA didnt do things simple?! For example - adjusting any amp, u will get 15% of extra dmg, improving u will get 15% from adjusted.. Same on all... Same for Eco upgrading... That would be fair for all...

Funny how you left out the "few ubers" with their uber a105s that are also "winners of this 'event'". No matter who it is who gets a nice perk, if it doesn't happen to include whoever is whining, it becomes "those few ubers."

This thread makes me laugh.

Those paying attention/thinking already had this discussion in the thread about it from two weeks ago.

MA did it to create trading potential. 204 & 105 price rises as 106 drops, those who have foresight and are prepared to take a risk will buy 106 as the price falls then make a killing when it can be upgraded.

I think so too.... But I want to upgrade my 106 now!! :)

And while they're at it the E-amp series should be upgradable as well :)

I do agree that the 106 should get a possibility to get its TT value upgraded as to last longer :)

YES!
Or since they are concerned about the upgraded damage, they can keep the damage and make it more eco and have higher TT with the upgrade... but i dont think they'd go for it

all people who own a a106 should send suport case evry week , until MA do or say something...

i think they did make mistake when i see all data...

but well , as i know them , they will never admit , and never really fix anything...

I did, but i get my support cases unanswered or just closed, which is a total lack of respect

Oh and one more thing...

the real question is how many 106 did u buy to resell :D

Funny how you left out the "few ubers" with their uber a105s that are also "winners of this 'event'". No matter who it is who gets a nice perk, if it doesn't happen to include whoever is whining, it becomes "those few ubers."

This thread makes me laugh.

Those paying attention/thinking already had this discussion in the thread about it from two weeks ago.

Your post made me laugh too. Good that we provide mutual amusement in those times.

Do you really think that those who upgrade a105 are winners too? Well think again about that.
If you will add cost of crystal (not matter if bought or self looted, cause you could still sell it for MU) and fact that you finish with upgraded 105 in area of 106, cost would be similar if you would just buy 106 instead of upgrading 105...

Therefore it is clear that real winners are those who upgrade 204...

Your post made me laugh too. Good that we provide mutual amusement in those times.

Do you really think that those who upgrade a105 are winners too? Well think again about that.
If you will add cost of crystal (not matter if bought or self looted, cause you could still sell it for MU) and fact that you finish with upgraded 105 in area of 106, cost would be similar if you would just buy 106 instead of upgrading 105...

Upgrading the 105 gives the added benifit of having 3~ amps in one.. and gives noob/cheap players a "chance" to play around with a UL +21 dmg amp that is not so horrible in eco i.e. e-amp series amps.

~Danimal

I think so too.... But I want to upgrade my 106 now!! :)

Me too...

YES!
Or since they are concerned about the upgraded damage, they can keep the damage and make it more eco and have higher TT with the upgrade... but i dont think they'd go for it

I did, but i get my support cases unanswered or just closed, which is a total lack of respect

Maybe we should do like Etopia told - get all a106 users together and write support cases every week...

the real question is how many 106 did u buy to resell :D

Grow Up!

If u look to dmg/eco on improved a105, u will see that it is same like a106, but last ~3.5 times longer then a106, so it is much better to improve 1 a105 then buy 3 a106. So compared with a106 users, a105 users won something too.

Upgrading the 105 gives the added benifit of having 3~ amps in one.. and gives noob/cheap players a "chance" to play around with a UL +21 dmg amp that is not so horrible in eco i.e. e-amp series amps.

~Danimal

U calling everyone a105/106 user noob/cheap player?! :rolleyes:

~Danimal

True, tt wise its an upgrade, I was rather thinking from dps perspective.

Back