Upgrading tt items/pixie for free!

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
ok so it does sound a bit strange, but I promise you I'm legit! :)

I'm looking for any tier 0.9 tt items like opalo, m2100, survival enblades, pixie and whatever you can get from the TT or for tt+next to nothing in auction (like pixie).
I'm upgrading for the sole purpose of gaining skills and will supply all components needed for the upgrade myself.

If requested I can supply collateral while upgrading your item.

This offer is time limited. :wtg:

For vivo / faps: you have to bring your medical compresses yourselves.

EDIT: Service reopened :)

Last edited:
Hmm. I have some crap I'd like to upgrade, I'll catch you on irc.

Do you care if its not TT stuff if I provide the 2nd item and dont care if you lose it?

Hmm. I have some crap I'd like to upgrade, I'll catch you on irc.

Do you care if its not TT stuff if I provide the 2nd item and dont care if you lose it?

as long as the components required aren't thousands of peds, yeah sure :)

How about my Vivo T1? - requires something like 17 medical compress. (or maybe 13, I can't recall, but was shocked to see it)

I have opalo on tier 0.9 but decided not to upgrade it due to the cost involved.

If you want to give it a try, cool by me :cool:

How about my Vivo T1? - requires something like 17 medical compress. (or maybe 13, I can't recall, but was shocked to see it)

Sure. Not a problem

I have opalo on tier 0.9 but decided not to upgrade it due to the cost involved.

If you want to give it a try, cool by me :cool:

Just come to the sc at Nea's tp. I'm next to the auctioneer at the revival.

I'll have a look if I got something to upgrade :)

I have a matter-driller 102 at 0.9.. not even sure if its been tired yet, so you may get a swirlie :p your welcome to do it if you want.

I have an of-105 at tier 0.9 :D

are you still doing this? i am there now

hows about my fap80 :p ?

its already tier 0,9 :rolleyes:

ok so here I thought I would be lucky if I found someone with a t0.9 opalo, but I guess I was wrong :p

Due to massive SPAM I'm now all out of tier 1 components and so is the auctioneer. I'll post again once I get more :p

Sorry guys!

dammit i was on my way with an opalo and with an enblade :/

i had a 0.9 opallo too :(

If you get it up and running again, then i would if you could upgrade my OF-105!

Regards

good luck with your skilling ;)

Ill keep an eye out for when your able to do it again. Have an SGA opalo at 0.9 lol

C

thanks for my tier 1 opalo Akoz :yay:

+rep

Heh hee, great service :)
Too bad there isn't enough materials floating around :mad:

Heh hee, great service :)
Too bad there isn't enough materials floating around :mad:

I know a LOT of people who are hoarding the mats for when the crazy drop rate is reduced - as well as those who are saving the mats so they can craft their own enhancers/tier their own gear. I alone have ~500 ped TT in enhancer components I have tucked away, a friend with a much larger budget has nearly 3k ped TT in his storage... etc...

and, while you're at it, if you could take note of your skill gains, that would help a lot to figure out the Tier Upgrader profession... :D

and, while you're at it, if you could take note of your skill gains, that would help a lot to figure out the Tier Upgrader profession... :D

My guess so far is that all skills are part of this package. I've gained everything from mining to evade doing this.

My guess so far is that all skills are part of this package. I've gained everything from mining to evade doing this.

yeah, mining was already identified... but... evade !!!???? no kidding!! :eek:

definitely, not all of them affect Tier Upgrader, a friend chipped athletics and it did not affect tier upgrader.

did you happen to write down, or remember, the list of involved skills (at least the skills gains you've got so far) ?

Wow! Mining we knew about, but evade?! Are you sure you got evade? I guess that would make some sense as it brings in the armor enhancing.

We know all skills aren't part of it (mechanics, for one, isn't). So please do note and post the gains you get :).

oh yeah i forgot lol

Back