Urban Nomad Scarlet Coat

Level

Elite
Urban Nomad Scarlet Coat...how does it look like now?:confused:

I think I've seen one of those like....eh....a year ago, female, on the auction?
Yeah could have been. Pretty rare things huh.

it's still red, like the crimson color ;) and nebu as far as i know there is no scarlet female :confused: you must be talking about gale coat which is only available in female ?

from what I know...I saw only two Scarlet Coats before graphic update...it was Stelee (or Steele) and SIBUK.

from what I know...I saw only two Scarlet Coats before graphic update...it was Stelee (or Steele) and SIBUK.

I believe that's all you will see. If i remember correctly, there are only two ingame or at least i only know of Steele and SIBUK. Steele tried selling his awhile back and it didn't sell.

And yes, it's crimson, with some lines on it.

it's still red, like the crimson color ;) and nebu as far as i know there is no scarlet female :confused: you must be talking about gale coat which is only available in female ?

Gale coat isnt quite as rare. I am sure it was scarlet. Must have been male then.

there are/was 4 scarlet coat ingame, 1 has been dropped on the floor long time ago though, current owner are z3kdark3r, Steele and SIBUK !!!1

1 Missing ;)

there are/was 4 scarlet coat ingame, 1 has been dropped on the floor long time ago though, current owner are z3kdark3r, Steele and SIBUK !!!1

1 Missing ;)

Just an off topic question really.

How do you know that there are only 4 of these around? Is there a tool that allows one to see the quantities of each item and their owners or do you have a good memory? :)

TIA

you're missing one of the scarlet coats, i'm the owner of the very first scarlet coat, and the only one that ever dropped, it was given to me by war torment as a gift for helping him learn how to play. you can even ask steele or SIBUK about it. though i'm pretty much considered a sellout player i do still have my coat.

I am sure a member of cK was wearing one.

Many Thanks

TOOTY

Good question.. I believe i've seen MH Grave Digger in a scarlet coat but not 100% sure it was him.

If it was, maybe he is so generous and show us all a screenie of it :p

Cherers,
Dia

scarlet.jpg

there's a picture for you guys, though i'm way too tired to actually make it look good so that'll do ;)

Just an off topic question really.

How do you know that there are only 4 of these around? Is there a tool that allows one to see the quantities of each item and their owners or do you have a good memory? :)

TIA

Looted clothes are something important for me, so i try to keep a track of what is around :)

there's a picture for you guys, though i'm way too tired to actually make it look good so that'll do ;)

I have to admit that I'm suprised. The old Scarlet Coat was in a beautiful Crimson color while the new one is closer to Pink? Am I wrong, is it because it haven't been fully repaired? It does however appear to be Pink and Orange?

This is the old coat, which is a lot different from the one you have.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Here's a test I made with the colorator, the one to the left on the bottom is the one which is closest to the old coat. Don't you think?

Scacoat.jpg

Yeah I don't think the picture of the coat posted was fully repaired. It seems to have some wear on it, would be nice to know if this is true.

you mean clothing looks depend on their TT value towards max now? hrm, suppose i could repair it, but i've never even let it touch the repair terminal before <unlike my old a104s, fireforge8km, that DIDNT get marked as ancient

-oh and sorry for the coloring, i was standing in a bright area, i'll take another picture that's a bit better.

repairedcoat.jpg

there's the coat in a darker room and repaired. i'm chillin in atlas haven right now, as i will be for a while when i'm around.

wow, cool:) so, Sarah, is it possible to make Master Coat like that one?
(btw...I'm still waiting for answer about correct number of paint cans)

Ohhh, I must have missed your PM then. 200 cans usually does the work however, at least for items with three fields.

It seems like the Scarlet coat uses a dark sort of Crimson color, so it's currently not possible to color one like it. It looks nice however.

wow, cool:) so, Sarah, is it possible to make Master Coat like that one?
(btw...I'm still waiting for answer about correct number of paint cans)

allright
I hope that Marco was right about new colors in next VU.

Level.

looks cool :D i want 1 ;P haha but iam sure it costs ALOT :p

Back