Vain Harness (M,L) Worth?

The-Onciest

Prowler
Society
Global Alliance Guard
Onciest Dropkick Advrise
Let's say somebody had a Vain Harness (M,L) if it exists, how much would it be worth?

Interesting.

Mind giving me a link?

Actually... I wish Entropia would be more descriptive of where items came from. Agh, I would have known I have a useless piece of crap in my inventory.

Actually... I wish Entropia would be more descriptive of where items came from. Agh, I would have known I have a useless piece of crap in my inventory.

Vain Harness (M,L) is not a worthless piece of crap. Not even if it has just a pec remaming over min condition. Or if you really think its crap, I can buy it for TT+1 ;)

The stats are lackluster, but you should still be able to get a decent price for the look.

Yeah exactly lol. I don't even know how often it's been looted, so that's why I was wondering. I haven't seen any pop up on auction since forever.

Also I say some really dumb things sometimes. >.<

Cause this armor is the shit, I only wear it cause it looks amazing. If only it was worth how much I feel for it. =[

I think all of the limited variants of the high end armors are looted far more often than anybody admits, there is a lot of markup in the UL sets that would disappear if the (L) counterparts were seen as available or worse, common.

Yeah man, I just haven't seen anything that's been on auction sold. But ofcourse there might be people who actually use it.

I think all of the limited variants of the high end armors are looted far more often than anybody admits, there is a lot of markup in the UL sets that would disappear if the (L) counterparts were seen as available or worse, common.

The likes of Chronicle, Sentinel and Vain (L) are rare enough that it took two years or more for all of the parts to be discovered, often even with months between the discoveries of the M part and the F part. I'm not sure if all of the parts of these armours have been discovered even now.

The high-end (L)-only armours like Spartacus, Rutuba and Hermes are much more easily available and as good or better than the options above.

it's closest to spartacus in terms of stats so it should only be worth a little more than that

I dont understand what is so USELESS about this armor.. :scratch2: am I missing something here? Its got good cut and stab but the impact is a little lower in comparison to the other two stats. Can you care to explain to me what im missing here? I habent seen much discussion on the poor quality of this armor. In my opinion this is a good piece of armor just rarely seen or sold because it isnt looted as often as spartacus. I would have to agree with sone of the otjers that it would be close in sales to sparticis though.

Not tryimg to critisize, just want to get some information as to why you think this armor is useless..

~Danimal

when all parts took 2 years, most was proble allready decayed so.. FAIL ;)

Back