FYI: Variable base multiplier

R4tt3xx

I want to believe
Society
Freelancer
Alexis Sky Greenstar
I have been mining as of late with a really specific Excel spreadsheet that converts messages from "system" to coordinate pairs using a bit of "math" that I am not going to discuss here.

I have noticed something with mining in general over the past few days, a base multiplier or "base seed" that changes over time in addition to the "sine wave" that most players experience. When I first saw it, and about 50 peds later, now that I am aware of it's existence, I won't be fooled by it again, until Mindark changes the way that the loot system works, again.... It's almost like it's connected to something in the real world...

Nah, it cant be... Mindark PE doesn't invest money from the game into other tech companies do they... NAH cant be... The ingame economy can't be linked to those companies being invested in.. NAH, I am overthinking it

I went from consistent max lvl 9 claims to lvl 6s and my hitrate was lower. Something to take note of.

Last edited:
Wow, 50 ped later something different happened? Oh fuck Oh Shit.

Golly Gee, that's A LOT OF PED.

Wow, 50 ped later something different happened? Oh fuck Oh Shit.

Golly Gee, that's A LOT OF PED.
Yes I know, it should have taken me a lot shorter time to determine that something was a miss.. That's a total whoopsie on my part. But I was frustrated and greedy, I wanted my size 9 deposit from a single probe, also my gfx card is busy dying so I was a little bit angry over that.. I also changed my excel sheet from something that was working to something that was not working.. ANd then of course "system" was moaning at me telling me where to mine but I was not listening to it, which caused more losses and it moaned some more.. Moral of the story...

Never mine angry..

E
Yes I know, it should have taken me a lot shorter time to determine that something was a miss.. That's a total whoopsie on my part. But I was frustrated and greedy, I wanted my size 9 deposit from a single probe, also my gfx card is busy dying so I was a little bit angry over that.. I also changed my excel sheet from something that was working to something that was not working.. ANd then of course "system" was moaning at me telling me where to mine but I was not listening to it, which caused more losses and it moaned some more.. Moral of the story...

Never mine angry..
Woosh…

E

Woosh…
Exactly, it's a lot to take in... Just click down below to see more.

Lots of EXPerence to be had between the LiNes. The problem as Legion says is that the more people that realise what's going on, the less loot there is to go around.

Back