Vehicle Abuse

Status
Guess i'm going to start taking screenshots of every disgruntled noob that tries to start shit for now on from the get-go instead of giving them the benefit of the doubt for the ones that turn out like this guy.

Though it may be somewhat common practice... none of the terms should be used in a derogatory manor, as it's confusing and promotes misguided intent towards other groups of "newbies, newbs or noobs"

That's exactly my point, well from a bit different perspective, but will try to explain.

You would not want any player to be offended by calling him/her noob. Just because you choose to ignore negative meaning of 'noob', doesn't mean that somebody will not get offended.
That's why I'll try to stick to newb(ie). (Unless messing with friends that is ;p)

In fact I witnessed in past some player getting offended by calling him noob, even tho it was said in positive newb meaning.

p.s. Sorry Klown for derailing a bit your thread ;)

What??!?!?!?!
As for paragraph 1 goes - You said nothing but +50 then continued to close trader after I said what I said I said. I did say "I don't take price demands, it may be more, it may be less, I haven't calculated it yet". You did not dc or any of that shit, quit the lying.

As for paragraph 2 goes - You didn't ask my total price at all lmao, the whole conversation ended after I ingored your ass after the beginning scammer comment, which led into the vehicle spawning. So even more lies from you.

As for paragraph 3 goes - No, other people have not blocked me, once again your lying out your ass. I know exactly what your speaking of and that's an avatar named Kelly that I blocked for begging for ped from me the past 2 days and then randomly coming up to me bringing me 50ped TT Duru.

So...lie out your ass, your a complete piece of work. Reputation is a key thing in EU, and with your pathetic ways, you will not make it far.

You are the liar pal. Face it, you are a pro conman. If everyone wants to beleive you because of repuation then so be it. I gave you a price for reference and you threw the trade in my face. Just aswell theres still a few decent ones out there like Wingman .... +REP for this guy. Really is the dogs nuts.

If anything comes of all this, other player will now get a fair deal from you and my ores & matter can go in another traders pocket giving them a small profit.

PS and last... I have friends and contacts for selling (I get a fair deal and they get to make some ped back off me) and I have my finder and my assets. Thats all I need brah.

You liar! I told you another respectable trader said tt+50 before i got DC'd. You then said you wernt taking demands and closed the trade and then started to say in local that I was making demands.

I said to you that I wanted to know your total price. You never at all said it could be more or less. You closed the trade and chat after I stated a price that a legit trader gave me.

Other people have blocked you today Klown for trying to rip them off. You just got pissed becuase I already knew the approx markup and you wanted to pay me peanuts.

let's, just for a second, hypothetically assume that was actually the case...

that STILL doesn't give you the right to...
A) Slander him in public chat just because you don't like his prices!
B) Block him with vehicles so he can't do business with others!

People can offer any kinds of prices they like... if you don't like it, you simply don't have to deal with them!... But you don't get to harass other players!!!

Hypothetical second is up... I tend to believe KlowN more on this one! :thumbup:
p.s. Sorry Klown for derailing a bit your thread ;)
yeah, same from me! :lolup:

You liar! I told you another respectable trader said tt+50 before i got DC'd. You then said you wernt taking demands and closed the trade and then started to say in local that I was making demands.

I said to you that I wanted to know your total price. You never at all said it could be more or less. You closed the trade and chat after I stated a price that a legit trader gave me.

Other people have blocked you today Klown for trying to rip them off. You just got pissed becuase I already knew the approx markup and you wanted to pay me peanuts.

Even if your story would be true, this would not justify your actions with harassing him by spawning vehicles and calling him scammer.

If buyer don't wanna pay your asking price go to find another or sell on auction.
What you did is childish at best.

You are the liar pal. Face it, you are a pro conman. If everyone wants to beleive you because of repuation then so be it. I gave you a price for reference and you threw the trade in my face. Just aswell theres still a few decent ones out there like Wingman .... +REP for this guy. Really is the dogs nuts.

If anything comes of all this, other player will now get a fair deal from you and my ores & matter can go in another traders pocket giving them a small profit.

PS and last... I have friends and contacts for selling (I get a fair deal and they get to make some ped back off me) and I have my finder and my assets. Thats all I need brah.

:laugh: Well for starters, if you read the entire thread, i'm sure you'll see people like my prices, let alone stand in twins for a bit and you can tell :p. So obviously, I am a fair businessman. As for saying decent ones like Wingman...idk the guy, if he has nice prices also, then i'm glad for him lol.

And if you have so many friends/contacts, why would you be harrassing me from the get-go? If you can see by this support message:

2012-03-11 19:02 You wrote:

Reporting Player: Stellar Sn0wst0rmz Dendrite for vehicle harassment. Constantly spawning vehicles on top of me wherever I go to attempt to trade in Twin Peaks because I refused his trade offer. March, 11th, 2012 @ approx 19:00 EU time. Please check these logs and take appropriate action on this avatar.
2012-03-13 20:13 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this to us. You did exactly the right thing and it will help us track
down these participants.

We are committed to make Planet Calypso an enjoyable experience for all and we thank you for helping us reach that goal.

Kind regards,
Owen | Planet Calypso Support

Your vehicle abuse bullshit has been going on for a while, so why harrass me for so long if you have other contacts to trade with? Oh and judging by your language...brah lol...it's already proven your an angry kiddo. :p

Using urbandictionary as a reference? LOL

Just got link to that in rep comment, just can't stop myself from posting here ;)

cad-20060823-d025d.jpg

http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20060823

Enough information has been given so folks can make up their own mind.

However, I'm closing this thread for forum rule 2.3:

2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas and are not permitted. Such threads will be removed without notice, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harassed you, file a support case at PlanetCalypso.com.

:locked:

Status
Back