Vehicle Parts, Crafting, Repair, Transport, Renting

Karv

Provider
Society
German White Angels
Karvjiash "Karv" Moshdarij
Please stay @ topic - if there is a CONSTRUCTIVE suggestion about prices or other things, just post them. ;)

Where you can find me: If I'm online / available, I'm at Twin Peaks - Service Center - some crafting machine. ;)

Levels:
Vehicle Engineer: lvl 16
Vehicle Structural Engineer: lvl 5
Manufacture Vehicle: Capable 2016
Vehicle Technology: Qualified 1014
Vehicle Repairing: Weak 58

Blueprints:
>Vehicle Parts I:
- Combustor: 100.0
- Lamp Attachments: 100.0
- Rubber Lists: 100.0
>Vehicle Parts II:
- Disc Brake: 63.8
- Chair Frame: 67.8
- Radiator: 93.9
- Steering Rod: 50.9
>Vehicle Parts III:
- Drive Shaft: 1.0
- Girder Beams: 1.0
- Wind Screen: 19.2

Vehicle Repair:
FREE! But I take voluntary donations. ;)

Vehicle Crafting:
For vehicle crafting I need the L blueprint, the components and additional information like i.E. (craft until 10 clicks are left, quantity or condition, etc.)
Costs are: Dropped BPs + if I craft more than 25 vehicles I'll take 1 vehicle from the final amount (1-15 vehicles = none for me, 26-infinity and beyond = one for me) - every particular BP will be accounted as ONE crafting session.
For larger amounts (more than 250 clicks = approx. 20 minutes production time) prices we can negotiate about the price (% of resource output, amount vehicles, etc.).

Vehicle Parts Crafting:
For vehicle parts crafting I only need the resources and additional information (quantity or condition production).
Costs are: Dropped BPs. For larger amounts (more than 2500 clicks = approx. 3,5h production time) we can negotiate about the price.

Additional arrangement Global, HoF, ATH:
Resources that are dropping along with an Global, HoF, ATH are mine - except we negotiated otherwise. Basically I go into rapture to a percental rule, respectively I'm not at the PC most of the time, when I'm crafting - that means, that I won't see everything at that point.

Transport:
At this time possible with a Saehrimnir Mk1
Max. number of people: 3
Fuel consumption: 0,95 Oil / km
Costs:
- 1 person: 4 Oil / km resp. current market value in PED (4 Oil / person)
- 2 persons: 5 Oil / km resp. current market value in PED (2,5 Oil / person)
- 3 persons: 6 Oil / km resp. current market value in PED (2 Oil / person)

Rent:
At this time possible: Saehrimnir Mk1
Security to provide: 150 PED
Costs per 24h: 5 PED
Difference of the fuel value will get deducted in TT value from the security. If there is more oil in the tank as before, then the difference (up to 10 PED TT value of the oil above the start value) will be paid to you.
The costs per 24h will be deducted from the security. The beginning of every single 24 hour cycle will be accounted.
If the vehicle gets damaged, the percentage will be deducted from the security.
If the vehicle is destroyed, the security will be withheld.

The question about development (if prices go up or down) will be answered trhough offer and demand. I think I've chosen low prices - if anyone means something else, he should take time time and effort into consideration.

Kind regards
Karv

Last edited:
New prices and updated.

Back