Vehicles...?

Which of these would you like to see ingame?

• Total voters

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
Which vehicles would you like to see ingame of the ones presented in the poll? :D

Dirigible/zeppeline would need fuel...

Hangglider would just 'glide' but you would be able to give it a boost to glide longer, which would give some decay

Skateboard would decay a bit when used, hoverboard use fuel instead

Rideable pet would need food

Bike would decay a bit, hoverbike use fuel

Rollerblades would have the wheels decay and need to be replaced ;)

Last edited:
Well all of them of course :D

where are the jeeps? ;< and ATV's? :p

from the list some sort of bike i guess o_O

would imagin an skateboard in the rough would be sort of hard unless downhill hehe, and hoover things usually end up beeing like in another game I know off, looks way to space and really looks like some missfit things hehe

and zeppelins would maybe go, would be neat exploring in that :p

where are the jeeps? ;< and ATV's? :p

from the list some sort of bike i guess o_O

would imagin an skateboard in the rough would be sort of hard unless downhill hehe, and hoover things usually end up beeing like in another game I know off, looks way to space and really looks like some missfit things hehe

and zeppelins would maybe go, would be neat exploring in that :p

Agreed. Where are the other vehicles? although some of those suggestions are cool :wtg:

it would be cool to have some sort if racing vehicle in game and a huge race track just where that useless golf course is.

it would be cool to have some sort if racing vehicle in game and a huge race track just where that useless golf course is.

Well Marco said before that "chess and golf" will/might come in the future... so add golf carts? :D lol

If you're going to have a hoverboard, you NEED a DeLorean as well! >_<

Voted hoverboard and hoverbike since they're pretty cool, especially hoverbikes (especially like the ones seen in films like Star Trek 2009 and The Island). Also a dirigible, purely for the awesome factor. Makes no sense, but would be fun to decend upon mobs or cities via airship - dressed as a steampunk sky pirate of course! :p

Hoverboard => Because a normal skateboard doesn't work on sand.

Mountable pet => What else is there besides this that you just always wanted to to with a mob?!

Bike => Imagine making airtime over all them hills touching a Malcruentors lazy head mid-air, crash because it made you go out of balance and still be able to outrun the bastard!:wtg::yay:

Race Track

I think we have race tracks already. Check this out: Race Tracks?

Now we need the vehicles.

:beerchug:

Miles

p.s. I want to vote for skis.

Mech rules

I 'd rather have a Bio-mechanic suite with armour plates and onboard weapons..
shields and auto-repair L:)

like that Mech from District 9 :)

it will kick all hoverboarder's ass :)

Anything that you can use to run over people in orange jumpsuits!

Mountable pet => What else is there besides this that you just always wanted to to with a mob?!

I promise ill wave as i ride by on my hogglo ;)

I would like to have a military vehicle that my pet Phasm can rid in the back of.

Vehicles ?!

angry.jpg

;)

I d rather have no vehicles to be honest.

The only thing that happens when vehicles are introduced is more lag, More asshats riding thru spawns and training people, or more kiddies pestering everyone else trying to do something productive when they get bored. I have seen it happen in EVERY game they are in that I have played.

Thanx Ill pass.

ill take this as my vehicle please....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl4vUvpJOuc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

ill take this as my vehicle please....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl4vUvpJOuc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Ill have what hes having :eek:

Imagine showing up at the rig in that thing ;)

I'd like to see dirt bikes. Imagine Calypso intergalactic motocross competitions :yay:

I want to have a heavy Tank with cannon.
So I can kill Hogglos with one shoot. :D

ah yeah i was wondering when they would bring those in!!! a bike would be nice for those long distance time consuming TP runs

Of course we want them all and more!
That said, if I had to prioritise I would say ride a pet.
This would the make taming a viable profession rather than just something to do when you've done everything else. Personally I have never done any taming, but if I could ride the pet I had tamed then I would be interested. This would be a great boost to the taming profession. More mobs would need to be abel to be tamed, of course, but this could be introduce gradually - one new mob per new VU? It shouldn't be too dificult and would definitely add to the gameplay.
The problem with introducing other forms of transport would then be that riding pets would be less attractive, unless, of course, these pets were faster or better in some other way. Who would want to ride a Daikiba when you could ride a tank or an aeroplane?

I rather want rocket boots that make you jump higher in the air :silly2:

I don't really see a need for vehicles on the continets we have since they are to small. Pets who can carrie stuff for you would be nice.

If we get vehicles a train to a far far away place would be cool. And maybe a contaminated continent, like a large PvP area where you need some kind of exoskeleton to survive or a protective vehicle in other form.
Would be cool to go head to head with a big bulk wearing a exoskeleton. Fisting it to death!

All of them, but first fix existing system

also...Jet-pack.... Usable wing (would be cute to actually fly with the Halloween presies) ... Parachute

Back