FYI: Verii's hunting and mining (b)log

Verii

Hatchling
Hello people,
the avatar name is Verimal Verii Ley - I started playing this game late 2009, and had a break from August 2010 to a few weeks ago.

A lot of new content has been added during this period of time, which seems very interesting.

I used to log my runs on whatever serious run I did before my break, and I intend to do the same again. Instead of just keeping this data to myself I decided I would start a blog as it seemed more fitting as I will post both hunting and mining runs. Will also post some pics of globals and other stuff I find interesting - hope you like it and that you will visit once in a while :)

Theres quite a few runs posted already - the first few hunts were just me trying the drones which I used to have success hunting before my break - not anymore it seems, hehe :D

After a few of the drone hunts I started the Argo mission which I will log for itself, including total result for all Argo hunts. So far I did 9 rather small runs and killed about 1.8k argo's (3 globals so far). Also wanted to try my luck mining a bit on FOMA - that is posted aswell :)

I'm sorry for the setup on the blog - I will see if I can start making it into tables instead so it doesn't hurt your eyes looking at it :laugh:

Anyway - the link to the blog is:
http://knirkegaard.blogspot.com/

Hope you enjoy
/Verii

Back