Version Update 10.0.4 Content List

After downloading and installing the update started the game as usually from desktop with "Entropia Universe 10.0" shortcut, but nothing happened...

After like 4th try Xfire launched itself instead :laugh:

Then it came to my mind that there are "Planet Calypso" shortcuts instead and it came out that the "EU v10" shortcut doesn't exist in my comp anymore :D

Luckily theres one new one in start menu :p

Fixed some issues on the location list of the map

Still lots not fixed.

Fixed a few missing sounds

Still lots not fixed.

Overlapping Land Areas fixed

Not fixed.

Several issues regarding private chat have been fixed

Not fixed, I was just forced to tab out and ctrl-alt-del to kill EU because I got trapped in a PM chat window.

Fixed issue when an avatar may get stuck in terrain

Not fixed.

not fixed

Crashing to desktop or blue death screen every five minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT FIXED

That's good news.

I'm actually kind of relieved now that my current computer can't run VU10. The few weeks I have to wait for my new PC to ship seem far less stressful than being able to play but with so many bugs.

Two weeks MA, FPC...be ready.

Blablabla ...

:mad: Login crash login crash login crash ... since the mini update nothing work... but now its crazy 5 min max connected and crash...
I'm tired to manage my icones...when I stay connected more than 4 mins (profits needed to be reinvest MA ,maybe in skilled Bp's coders)
2/10 for comunication as usual... the onlything that always work is the depo section... no problemo depo work...

:mad: Login crash login crash login crash ... since the mini update nothing work... but now its crazy 5 min max connected and crash...
I'm tired to manage my icones...when I stay connected more than 4 mins (profits needed to be reinvest MA ,maybe in skilled Bp's coders)
2/10 for comunication as usual... the onlything that always work is the depo section... no problemo depo work...

I was on for 4-5 hours after the update.. had only 2 or 3 crashes...

so considering its a beta thats not too bad..

nevertheless... loot sucks.. I logged in and a few minutes later someone got that 19k hof on some baby atrox.. already thought at this point of time that I should log out and come back tomorrow.. didn't do it.. that was a mistake.

Crashing to desktop or blue death screen every five minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT FIXED

OMG so nvidia bug still not FIXED!?

And I thought you Marco told us that would be the biggest priority... :(

no comment

and now if I try to exit (before 5 min auto crash) ...
I crash ... simply ...
I'll wait the next patchcrash (10 min in game next time I hope...)
If you see me in game ... go to find a craft machine... you're lucky :laugh:

OMG so nvidia bug still not FIXED!?

And I thought you Marco told us that would be the biggest priority... :(

Biggest priority doesn't mean it gets done faster than the small stuff, just means they got more people working on it.

Most of this stuff were small fixes.

At least they are trying to fix it

But let me ask you, what kind of priority are these guys applying to the bugs, i mean bubbles or blue screen of death? sounds or unable to log in? textures or one crash for every 5 minutes?

and what about the poster that said that he ONLY crashed 3 times during playtime? i guess he consider it a big advance, but still is to much for me

Sigh whatever they are smoking at their offices is not working

Lets be patient guys, Rome was not built in a day, (and there is a whole planet to rebuild)

At least they are trying to fix it

But let me ask you, what kind of priority are these guys applying to the bugs, i mean bubbles or blue screen of death? sounds or unable to log in? textures or one crash for every 5 minutes?

and what about the poster that said that he ONLY crashed 3 times during playtime? i guess he consider it a big advance, but still is to much for me

Sigh whatever they are smoking at their offices is not working

Lets be patient guys, Rome was not built in a day, (and there is a whole planet to rebuild)

About the priorities, not everyone with FPC is qualified to take care of major software conflicts. I am certain they are working as hard as they can to get all of us satisfied, they do not want to lose your business or the income you would probably be generating for them.

Like Latinaangel said, be patient. I have been playing entropia for almost 4 years and every major change some issues occur. If you cannot handle it then perhaps you should consider finding something else to do with your time.

There are still alot of problems that don't seem fixed (i.e. terrain, PM) but I am happy to see the quick work moving forward. All in all very happy with this VU.

Love how MA is including storyline, even in the patches.

They could have just said they fixed the snowfall, changed the Atrox appearance, and added service pods. Instead, they creatively put it into a 'report'.

Nice job, MA. :thumbup:

I'm willing to give MA another 2-4 weeks to fix the Nvidia crash bug; then I'll start being distressed. As others have said, it's not a simple issue, or at least it doesn't seem the sort of issue that would be simple from what I know of programming.

This said, I don't know how long VU10.0, and the crash bug have been out; my comp went caput about 2 weeks back. So yeah I may be late to the game and not realize MA's had time to fix it.

yeaaaahh progress!!

finally a decent update...

also, i just installed my new graphics card & power supply.

downloading the new update now.... wish me luck with everything working alright, just shelled out $130 for this, all for entropia!

goddamnit and i'm a newbie lol

great a new patch.... everytime good news :) thanks ma!!

I'm willing to give MA another 2-4 weeks to fix the Nvidia crash bug; then I'll start being distressed. As others have said, it's not a simple issue, or at least it doesn't seem the sort of issue that would be simple from what I know of programming.

This said, I don't know how long VU10.0, and the crash bug have been out; my comp went caput about 2 weeks back. So yeah I may be late to the game and not realize MA's had time to fix it.

To be accurate it is Navida, Cryengine, and MA you are giving another two weeks too... maybe more

:cool:Thanks for the latest patch guys:cool:
:yay:took care of three quarters of my concerns:yay:
keep up the good work
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

One thing I will say, before VU10 my network lag was non existant with my new PC. I could travel to all areas with loads of people and not take a hit. Now, I lag like crazy just like I did before I bought this new PC whenever I go to a place with a lot of people. Twin Peaks being a prime example.

Decided I can't play it at the moment, because the game is just far to laggy with stop start animation. Makes shooting something night on impossible and fapping even worse.

Ouch

With so many (apparently) people cut out from the game, the average loot seems quite decreased to me (after quite some playing, not a matter of luck).

Time to pause burning PED until things get to normality and everybody contributes again to the loot pool :scratch2: :wtg:

Good job so far Mindark.

Good to see your getting there step by step. ;)

Glad to see I can finaly attach my attachments to my apis and get them
out of storage.

Still have the keyboard map issue, after changing anything on that,
the game still crashes on exit. Any made changes get reset when I login again.

Noticed I have christmas lights over my upper body at night ?
Wonder who spilled the glitter ? :laugh:

It looks to me there are plenty of bugs left to fix,
but your doing a good job so far Mindark.

Keep it up guys ! :D

I have a little secret for ya, its not up to MindArk to fix it, its up to Nvidia.

I don't understand...

On the same pc...(laptop aspire7720G)
When I login with my own account I crash...
When my brother is login with his account there is no problems, all the icones are at the same place and when he exit of EU he don't crash,me yes (when its bfr 5 mins auto crash) I can see the message are you sure you want to leave EU? yes or no? I click yes and it crash no 20 sec left counter bfr leaving EU, this is not happen with my brother on the same pc...
My brother don't use the gold card ... is there a link ?
In my opinion, its not a matérial problem(I don't need to buy a new pc ^^), but some accounts are bugged or something like that...
I hope its a start to fixe the crash bug...
Any1 got the same ? :confused:

Last edited:
When my brother is login with his account there is no problems, all the icones are at the same place and when he exit of EU he don't crash,me yes (when its bfr 5 mins auto crash)...
My brother don't use the gold card ... is there a link ?
In my opinion, its not a matérial problem(I don't need to buy a new pc ^^), but some accounts are bugged or something like that...
I hope its a start to fixe the crash bug...
Any1 got the same ? :confused:

YES got same problem
CTD in 5 minutes
icons and key bindings mess :(

2009-08-26 22:39 Entropia Universe Support:
Hi Tomas,
Thank you very much for your detailed information, this is a great help when searching for this fault.
Unfortunately we can not reset your key bindings from our support tool but rest assured that we are investigating this and a fix will be implemented as soon as possible.
We again thank you for your patience in this matter.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Woot Fix is on a way:yay:

The game is more playable, with this smal upgrade, there is more light and the CPU is working less, than before. welldone MA
What happen to the mobs ? they are more strong, and the loot still very poor.
Why the MA dont´t Give a ofert to all the players for the trable that they are having ? something like 500 Ped´s to spend in the game. and for the new ones like 50 Ped´s, couse they can sweat. so a new player is dead in the biguining.
Enyhow thaks MA for all your efford in doing things bether.

Yay some fixes ready again :wtg:

Desktop icon and start menu name has been changed to Planet Calypso

lol. probably this is the reason my desktop icon does not work anymore.
;)

Fixed irregular behaviors in the Ad/User Content system

does this include signs and displays?
i would maybe try again if I knew if I get the lost decay back ...

The bald spot seems a little smaller, and the black from the coat doesnt bleed into the skin anymore, but the skin tone is wrong (or untexturized?)

About skin tone - are you wearing your face mask? maybe taking it off helps? i had mine still attached and just unequipped it yesterday evening..

Love how MA is including storyline, even in the patches.

yeah thats awesome

When my brother is login with his account there is no problems,

oh this sounds strange ...

I really hope the crashes/cant login problems are on top of the priority list

I really hope the crashes/cant login problems are on top of the priority list

there are many ppl esentially locked out of the game atm due to this crashing..
we would feel alot better if MA would at least add it to the official list of known issues (ya know, right next to wrong textures on coats and missing sound files lol :handjob:)

there are many ppl esentially locked out of the game atm due to this crashing..
we would feel alot better if MA would at least add it to the official list of known issues (ya know, right next to wrong textures on coats and missing sound files lol :handjob:)

yeah! agree, some info like "we are working on a solution" would be nice:ahh:

Back