Version Update 10.0 Announcement

You've obviously played very few 1st/3rd person hybrid games Legion.
I for one, have, and know that "click-target" combat isn't a necessity in 3rd person.
Games on my PC currently installed that utilise 3rd person aim are; Stalker: Chernobyl... Fallout3... GTAIV... Oblivion.

*edit*
Therefore the way I see it is, there is absolutely nothing forcing MA to return to the morbidly tedious (and clickapp friendly) click frenzy style hunting from previous VU's.
Also - having owned crysis as well as mods and it's predecessors - I know that the Cryengine is capable of producing a fully viable, hitbox based, user reliant, 3rd person aim system.

I guess - as I said earlier - I'll just rest my hopes in MA's hands and pray they do the right thing.

I do not think they would leave that feature our.
There quite a few handicapped people out there that have problems with their motoric skills. And they already said, that some medical apllications for stroke victims was in the work.
Would be way too frustrating for handicapped to have to hold the mouse still all the time to do something .

I think it will inside in VU down the road again, more options for individuals means more p(L)ayers :D

xfire doesn't seem to detect it :scratch2: anyone else finding this?

crap i tried all three options and still I gett hat error asw ell, what could I do next?

maybe try uninstalling all 3 and trying again...

or uninstall the 2 you dont need.

:)

I do not think they would leave that feature our.
There quite a few handicapped people out there that have problems with their motoric skills. And they already said, that some medical apllications for stroke victims was in the work.
Would be way too frustrating for handicapped to have to hold the mouse still all the time to do something .

I think it will inside in VU down the road again, more options for individuals means more p(L)ayers :D

Since I have only limited functionality in my left hand it better be back.
I did see where these things are all supposed to be brought back one at a time in the later updates. Too many ppl seem to think many things are gone for good.

I cannot really comment on the specifics, but our ambition is to have SGA items available for different professions, of different challenge levels, of different tiers. Everyone, from hardcore vets to casual player will have a shot.

Marco, will the beuty professions also have SGA items available so that we "will have a shot" ?

The Client Loader will also automatically patch Version 9.4 to Version 10.0 as normal via HTTP on Monday Aug. 17th.
So then why doesn't it do that?

So then why doesn't it do that?

it's not up yet. simple as that. when the new patch is available due to MA's dev screwing stuff up with the torrent patch ie the c++ lib almost everyone need they will release it.

it's not up yet. simple as that. when the new patch is available due to MA's dev screwing stuff up with the torrent patch ie the c++ lib almost everyone need they will release it.

The install might not patch the C++ files, but uninstalling all 2005 C++ redistributable files makes the VU10 install reinstall the 2005 files and after that, my VU10 worked fine with no errors.

So uninstalling all of VU10, 9.4 and the 2005 C++ files is probably needed which is what I did and then I reinstalled VU10 and that was it.

However, if that still doesn't work on players machines, then its either there machines have something wrong on them, such as my old Vista Install before I upgraded to Windows 7 RC which now runs everything fine, or there is a bug in the MA code which wouldn't be unheard of. ;)

tune in to atlashavenradio.com and enter ef.com chat for latest updates ! right above ^^^^^

hohoho im back from work and no entropia :(:)((
someone knows when the game it will be up ?

Last edited:
Thankyou Legion.

there have been much smaller updates be patient slow but working is better than thrown up and we beta test it.

this next vu will be alot of work for MA what they're doing with cry2 is totally different from all previous uses, so many places to go wrong....i do have hope that MA have taken the time to test this thing more than normal

there have been much smaller updates be patient slow but working is better than thrown up and we beta test it.

this next vu will be alot of work for MA what they're doing with cry2 is totally different from all previous uses, so many places to go wrong....i do have hope that MA have taken the time to test this thing more than normal
I agree with all of the above. But me being a naive beast expected to be able to upload via the client loader automatically today because, um... well... because Marco at FPC said so.

When

When can I log innnn!!!

Progress updates and latest information will be available at the Planet Calypso website.

Best Regards
First Planet Company
MindArk PE

??????? Well ??????? :scratch2:

hmm, "Planet Calypso" website still shows what look like old style avatars - albeit with one guy with a very long head whipping some fugabarba. Maybe the guys who update that website were injured in the recent crash?

OMG im sitting here refreshing planetcalypso.com to see when i can log in! :computer: :banghead: :tapfinger:

22.10 here... im off to sleep lets hope i will log in the morning
:yay:

OMG im sitting here refreshing planetcalypso.com to see when i can log in! :computer: :banghead: :tapfinger:

you can probably go to bed, wont be up tommorow even, or late evening perhaps.

I won't be able to log in until later this week, anyway. But the impression I got was that it would take a day or two to get the system switched over.

I suspect that there is a lot of checking and verification to be done before they let all of you maniacs at it.

good morning all :D
damm more then 24h to update.. :(

good morning all :D
damm more then 24h to update.. :(

This is a whole new system after all. The back end of the EU Universe might be very similar, but they are running a whole new graphics engine which will need to be checked thoroughly to make sure everything works with the servers.

After all, it's not like they are just adding systems to the old EU.

It will either be up later today or almost near midnight or possibly early in the morning tomorrow.

Me, I'm off out for the day to go and enjoy the beach and sunshine and build sand castles with my baby girl. She has already had the experience of the Jumbo Bumbo, now it's the speedboat. :yay:

pre beta

Anyone remember how much then spend to put pre beta for entropia universe how many hours?

Cryengine is much more than graphics - physics, modelling, animations, sounds, lighting, environment variables, AI, etc etc...
I am with everyone else who'd rather a stable vu10 than a hurried one :wtg:

besides.. this torrent is gonna take atleast another 24hours to DL
:laugh:

damn, try login, try, try....
:censored: :censored: :censored:
:lam::lam::lam:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
:cdevil: :cdevil: :cdevil:
:tongue4: :tongue4: :tongue4:

Back