Version Update 10.3

yeah they will implement to give ath every day like in vu9.0 :)

this just in They did just roll back the graphics, to support old graphics and the new graphics in the same shard. so dependant upon your computer spec you will be abil to log in no matter what.

:yay: CP is Back :yay:

Wait ... now it's new name is "Cultural Palace" and the place is now fully dedicated to Fine Art & Poetry :D

Wait ... now it's new name is "Cultural Palace" and the place is now fully dedicated to Fine Art & Poetry :D

Aurli and kreltin art - not a bad idea ;)

my guess is that one of the features to return will be mentoring

according to the mindark website it's just adjustments for estates (LA, shops, apparts ...)
that's why it's so long to download, textures and terrains data are a huge part of the game datas

Im hoping for:

1. Mentoring
2. Pets
3. CP
4. Tons of bugs removed :D

mentoring - highly doubt that, not long ago they were asking for suggestions regarding it so...

no torrent file ?? to open with uTorrent or similar softwares.. cause downloading the update atm is quite slow :)

There is! just cancel the download. and there they will ask if you want to do true torrent file :)

Obi

I think this will be a big dissapointment :D no CP no Beauty no Pets no Mentors ... just some gfx update to models and textures thats why so much GB to download :p

Yaaaaaaaay :D

Evade skilling here i come! :D

Is it possible to post the torrent file itself on here?

17 hours remaining for downloading....:confused:
can't do faster???:scratch2::scratch2:

Now we know where New Oxford went to !

So CP is now the place for reading, painting, poetry, ballet, classic concerts ?
All while turps and chirpies dart around happy in a field of pink flowers ?

Time to put on your Tutu's guys.
th_1sm018rofl.gif

Can you confirm please Marco|FPC ? :laugh:

Last edited:
Does the torrent result in an update file you can save and move around? I have two machines to install the update on, and I don't fancy wasting 3 hours.

And how we go there?
Hangars are re-installed?

hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar hangar :yay::yay::yay:

Marco, i know you lurk around here somewhere...

Is there a download mirror other than dlmirror.entropiauniverse.com?

This server is not reachable from here, and i am not the only one

(A traceroute ended up in the middle of nowhere - no ping replies beyond 9th hop)

Neither update option is working for me I just keep getting errors :(

hopefully my shop coming back:yay:

Back