Very small tailoring wants

mexxa

Provider
mex mex mexinater
I just want enough materials to try to make 10 basic tops so i need:
90-generic leather
10-molisk enamle buttons
10-fine textiles

hmm i would say that u need extra mats cuz this can faild ;)

I just want to make a top, the blueprint i bidded on has a decent quality. I just want to give tailoring a go and i thought 10 attempts would probably get me one or two shirts.

Can some-one put a price on that list please based on the average market place prices.

leathers are around 110%
the wool is 105-110%
and the molisk ranges from 500%-800%

Thanks and all but i have no idea what the tt prices are.

well... 90 generic leather has a normal tt of 2.70 ped
and occordint to the price index found found from a link from the entropia pioneers main site generic leather has a market value of 120%

EDIT: thanx devon for pointing my error.. i suck at math :)
in the light of new info.. i revis my offer and took note of a better way to figure out what percentage.

and since i have lots of generic leather i can spare some to help you experiment in tailoring :)
and *JUST* foryou mexxa im willing to give you 90 generic if you can cough up 2.75 ped for me ;)

send me a PM on some times on monday when you will be in PE we can work out a time to meet up. let me know times in PE time (UTC)

Last edited:
Kay-T said:
generic leather has a market value of 120%
so 90 generic leather =2.70 ped so 2.70 + 120% is... 5.94 ped

You can trade with me anytime :) a markup of 120% means multiply the TT value by 1.2, so the total cost in your example above would be only 3.24 ped...

I'll go for devon, I just want it all at once. Can you meet tonight at 9pm gmt.

Last edited:
I think I found it it was maybe 40-50 success rate for basic stuff when I started so 4 or 5 items per 10 go's - that may have included tt waste also though - can't remember

mexxa said:
I'll go for devon, I just want it all at once. Can you meet tonight at 9pm gmt.

Sorry, I think you slightly misunderstood my post, I was just pointing out the error in Kay-T's maths rather than saying I had the stuff you need, which I don't right now.

But why don't you just hunt for it? It shouldn't take that long. Snables and Exos are good for the wool and leather and molisk drop 4 teeth every time they drop loot at all. Also I think molisk young are one of the fun slightly tougher mobs for the inexperienced hunters since, although they hit quite hard, they are slow movers and can be outrun. So you can take them down with almost any ranged weapon as long as you use a bit of strategy. Then there is always the chance of that HoF... :)

Good luck anyway.

Oh, i'd really like all the items at once. Buying any in those quantities is a paint because people are always saving them to sell en mass at the market. I like that offer on the generic leather though. Could you meet at 9:30 anytime this week at port A. Just pm me with wich day.

Bump bump and more bump to reach the required message length.

Bump bump and more bump to reach the required message length.

Ok ive bought the buttons and reserved the leather but textiles seem to cost a lot more than i bargained for. Is there any way to make it cheaply? :p

Back