Price= -

Mind Essence
Stock = 100k
price = 160%

Thanks.

John.

Last edited:
MA and FPC should fix this

sweat is now a die-ing trade with low value some times i could spend hours looking for a buyer

maybe thay are killing the sweating thing of and it will be finished no more sweat

unleess we all send support cases to ma and fpc

the gateway will change everything

: )

that's why I create this thread because I desperate to sell my sweat

Well to be perfectly honest I don't imagine any partner planets care what non-depositors think anyway. If you think about it the only reason to have a game free is the publicity anyway. Most "free" games cost more to play then the P2P anyway...well the way most people play. Sure as a new player you want to get a feel for the game before you buy/deposit that is why they placed the new starting gateway in. If they don't give more uses for vibrant sweat the price will continue to drop as more players get there cars. No need to teleport when you can have fun driving there instead.

If you can't deposit then you might as well move on to the next game anyway...IMHO Good Luck with your sale though.!! :)

Im a depositer and i dont sweat but the odd day or twice a month i would sweat for the skills and sell off the sweat cheap

but thay should have a cap on it to stop the resellers and once the skill is maxed say level 3 or 2 in sweating cap it to stop them sweating then thay can take a new proffesion realy to go any where in this game it requires a deposit sweating is good for the extra ammo too but its not going to get you a good gun it will take at least a week or more with out stopping or sleeping

Im a level 10 going on level 11 laser sniper hit and 96 health but sweating did not get me those skills

Maybe in the future the sweating might improve till then just stock up on it and hope the price rise in future

my 2cents ; )

Sweat prices only drop so stocking is a waste.

Sweat prices only drop so stocking is a waste.

yeah I have been playing 5 years now and sweat has never gone up only down. it use to be 2.0 now it is about .4

Well to be perfectly honest I don't imagine any partner planets care what non-depositors think anyway. If you think about it the only reason to have a game free is the publicity anyway. Most "free" games cost more to play then the P2P anyway...well the way most people play. Sure as a new player you want to get a feel for the game before you buy/deposit that is why they placed the new starting gateway in. If they don't give more uses for vibrant sweat the price will continue to drop as more players get there cars. No need to teleport when you can have fun driving there instead.

If you can't deposit then you might as well move on to the next game anyway...IMHO Good Luck with your sale though.!! :)

I think this game must be P2P and will be better when it is.
because in P2P all player is same no special player or such that but in F2P there are 2 player type. Rich (pay voucher or game money) and ordinary.

Last edited:
Reminder about sales threads from the forum rules

5.5 - Trading Thread Abuse
Off-topic posts made in Trading threads are NOT permitted. The only posts permitted in Trading threads are the following:

• Bids
  • Offers
  • Requests to the thread starter for additional information directly related to item or service offered
  • Requests to the thread starter for additional information regarding the auction/bidding/offer procedure
  • Retraction of a Bid or Offer
  • Threadstarter reply to one of the above

Any discussions about sweating you can do in the sweating section.

And bump :-}

yeah I have been playing 5 years now and sweat has never gone up only down. it use to be 2.0 now it is about .4

It's very simple, as more sweaters doing the job and more sweat prices falls down. In early days PE had not so many sweaters so for buyers it was harder to get biger stacks, now ppls owns like 1k-20k sweat stacks.

Bifore there was more buying than sellers, now sellers are 10x more than buyers, thats why inflation knocked EU's door :)

.4 rate? i thought its .3 rate now =/

if u r desperate, sell @ .2, or even .1, still better than TT by far =)

.4 rate? i thought its .3 rate now =/

if u r desperate, sell @ .2, or even .1, still better than TT by far =)

If i sell 1-2 it will make the market more falling and it make me the look like worse noobs for other. If u need sweat just post with the price and we can negotiate

It's very simple, as more sweaters doing the job and more sweat prices falls down. In early days PE had not so many sweaters so for buyers it was harder to get biger stacks, now ppls owns like 1k-20k sweat stacks.

Bifore there was more buying than sellers, now sellers are 10x more than buyers, thats why inflation knocked EU's door :)

Yeah many new player and little depositor, many supply than demand.

pls don't post outside my first topic (sell my sweat), if u want buy we can negotiate price and bump.......

Last edited:
selling .1-.2 does not make u look noob at all seriously.... after all, u got it for free.

PED is still PED, a few months ago, selling @ .4 will get laughed at, now u cant even sell @ .3, so selling anything higher than TT value doesnt make u noob at all.

=)

selling .1-.2 does not make u look noob at all seriously.... after all, u got it for free.

PED is still PED, a few months ago, selling @ .4 will get laughed at, now u cant even sell @ .3, so selling anything higher than TT value doesnt make u noob at all.

=)

I rarely seen ppl sell 1-2 ped/k mostly 3-3.5 well we will see.
ty for advice

bum....up up up

Back