VIDEO #2 - 7th Heaven Grand Opening -- (OMG ... do NOT miss Odd Bunny's Music Rap Debut)

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
I just HAD to do a 2nd video ... the 7th Heaven Grand Opening party was SO much fun, and I captured a lot of video that I couldn't include in the first video I did, but this one takes the cake "I" think. :D

I found the perfect piece of music (again) ... and THIS time, I was able to showcase some pretty special stuff, along with Odd Bunny's music rap debut. However ... what made the beginning of his rap session so special, was the fact that as soon as he revved up the ME and raised his hands, Apple GREEN (I think) in the background globaled. I SWEAR that this Bunny has magic in his hands ... and no one can tell me different. :silly2:

This video has no text (except the end) ... just pure fun, and I think you may like this one better. :yay:

Oh ya ... and the first person to post telling me what the unusual thing is that happens in Simon's second dance segment get 2k EFD.

ENJOY!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGY7iN3TfK4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
MindStar9;1306255 [B said:
Oh ya [/B]... and the first person to post telling me what the unusual thing is that happens in Simon's second dance segment get 2k EFD.

Nice video and good solo of SirOdd ;)
And my gues is that simon's ava crashed and it kept dancing :laugh:

Nice video and good solo of SirOdd ;)
And my gues is that simon's ava crashed and it kept dancing :laugh:

Thanks for your comments ... and yes, the Odd Bunny sure was a surprise with his dance moves and rap segment ... not to mention the magic in his ME. Looks like Apple GREEN couldn't believe his eyes there for a minute. :eek:

Thanks also for your guess ... but I have to tell you that it is incorrect. Try again. ;)

awesome movie mindstar :) good job with editing it ! now who won the ass sliding race ;) me or sorg ? :D

Simon puts on a santa mask

awesome movie mindstar :) good job with editing it ! now who won the ass sliding race ;) me or sorg ? :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ... truly a 5-star laugh indeed. That segment caught me off guard for sure, and I had a hard time keeping the camera still because I was laughing so much. Not sure who won the race in laps about the triangle bar, but perhaps next party we should include this as a contest with prizes, eh? :silly2:

Awesome video... i cant see it yet but im sure its to do with his face,

we are all talking about the first 30 secs of the video?

Simon puts on a santa mask

And we have a WINNER ... nice observation, because it's a little difficult to catch if you aren't tuned in ... so 2k EFD on the way my dear! :D

Nice video MS9.

Does Simon "magically" grow a beard in his 2nd segment??

Thank you, awesome video.

I like the guy globaling in the background haha! Wish I was there.

ahh lol never thought for that, Great video none the less look like you guys had a great time.

And all the best for the next few years at 7th Heaven

lol i was twitching? but on my screen i was spinning in circles lol

lol i was twitching? but on my screen i was spinning in circles lol

Yes indeed Moogie ... you definitely had some issues there, so not sure what weird matrix you stepped into. It almost looked as if you were fighting with your sword, and trying to keep the blade away from your jugular! :eek:

Great video, MS9. i regret missing the party.

keep up the steller work.

darri

Cool video :) Was lot's of fun, fired me up to go out clubbing !!! BTW I wasn't that surprised, it was all staged :p

Last edited:
Cool video :) Was lot's of fun, fired me up to go out clubbing !!! BTW I wasn't that surprised, it was all staged :p

Now why did you have to go and spoil it!
spanking.gif
:laugh: The Bunny is MAGIC ... especially when I'm crafting, so I have to (ok, choose) to believe that his ME holds magical powers as well. :silly2:

Glad you enjoyed the video ... the party was simply a blast, and I can't wait till the next one, BUT ... I'm in the planning stages for a couple of things that will provide a fun time for the community as well, so stay tuned. :wtg:

Where's my contract? :D

Nice vid...those sneaky cameras :eek:

Where's my contract? :D

Nice vid...those sneaky cameras :eek:

I gotcher contract rapper Bunny ... :laugh: Can't wait to see what OTHER talents we can unlock that we are unaware of! :silly2:

Last edited:
I gotcher contract rapper Bunny ... :laugh: Can't wait to see what OTHER talents we can unlock that we are unaware of! :silly2:

I'm quoting myself, beCUZ ... I think we discovered that the Bunny has anOTHER talent ... well, maybe not a talent so much as a passtime? :laugh:

Check THIS out!

YAY I was in that one ^.^

That was fun time its to bad the snow storm here made me arrive so late!

Very nice vid MS9 :yay:
I'm the orange guy standing there trying to use my sword ( It wasn't repaired:( )
But I had a really good time :D.

However ... what made the beginning of his rap session so special, was the fact that as soon as he revved up the ME and raised his hands, Apple GREEN (I think) in the background globaled.

Another very professional video, MS9, gratz.

If you look very carefully though, you will in fact see that there are 2 globals in that shot.

You see a whole bunch of us (13 I think) had teamed up for a sesh, but a few decided to check out the party first. I think Apple Green, Neo, Summer and me headed over (though some of the others came by at various times).

So when the rest of the team globalled, all of us got the golden swirlies. :)

In the end I stayed at the party and never did get to the hunt. :laugh:

If you look very carefully though, you will in fact see that there are 2 globals in that shot.

You see a whole bunch of us (13 I think) had teamed up for a sesh, but a few decided to check out the party first. I think Apple Green, Neo, Summer and me headed over (though some of the others came by at various times).

so true, I guess it's these cheekbones that got me in the shot :silly2:

Ahhhh ... I see, then I'm going to have to check out the video again, but you have to admit that the Bunny raising his hands with the ME a second before the global looked pretty magic-like, eh? :silly2: Hey, maybe that magic ME works from a distance too, ya THINK? :eek:

so true, I guess it's these cheekbones that got me in the shot :silly2:

Cheekbones my purple ass ... your greenness is just cute all over the place. ;) And while I know why you were moving back and forth in the video behind the Bunny and not dancing (to see how he was doing his dance moves after I mentioned how cool they were), it DID look as though you were checkin' out his rap session. When he got to the end of it and said "move" the second time, you immediately started dancing ... I didn't edit that in, it just played out that way and was perfect timing. :D

The timing in this video was amazing ... I say that, because I didn't edit every scene to fit segments of the music ... like the one where it looks like Moogie stopped and put his sword in attack mode on the bar, and then picked up dancing right in time with the music ... or when I was on the bar doing the pogo, but then went into the headbanger right when the singer said "everybody dance now" ... or the scene where Tobi equips his Bravo in perfect beat before walking over to the others with their Bravos out. :wtg:

These segments just fell that way, along with others, and I just seem to get very lucky that way. It's happened in other videos for me too. You can always tell where I have a transition from one video segment to another (even the dissolve ones), otherwise, it's just non-stop, and where it all falls in the music it all falls. The trick (or skill if you want to call it that), is to fit the video segments with the music to give it more depth and impact, but sometimes those segments just fit in perfectly without any effort at all, and I am always excited when they do. :woohoo:

I can tell you this ... there are definitely a few of you that I plan to call on in the future when I work on new video projects, because I have now witnessed firsthand how you bring your characters to life, and aren't afraid to explore possibilities in order to make sharing time more enjoyable. I absolutely agree with so many who have said that it's not the events, but the people who make the events what they are, and why I always say myself that we are limited only by our thoughts and creativity. :umn:

Here's to more virtual fun! :beerchug:

that was also a spectacular video mindstar i admire ur talent with film production. Seems to flow so effortlessly for u :)

Thanx again for sharing this gem with us ! :)
(and putting me in another video :yay:)

excellent vid, looked totally fun

Back