Video of Rocktropia Sewer Instance - level 1

dalewj

Guardian
Society
Hunters Unlimited
dale dalewj ofj
http://www.livestream.com/dalewj/video?clipId=pla_c7322b73-fe2a-4082-9438-2874f0fde3f5

The instance is laggy. Except for my first death, every death was because of lag. Maybe the 1 crate in the sewer might be easy to find, but I didn't find it. I killed almost 1000 zombies and because of a bugged mission i have, i got none of them on my 10k zombie count. It cost a shit load of ped to play, i got skill and thats about it.

Unless you know where your going or someone makes a map. stay away... far away. Instances on Ark are much much better.

Thanks for the heads up, been doing afew ark lvl 5 keys solo.. had a blast and got all the boxes without stress (loot could always be better lol)

I really was looking forward to trying the RT ones but I see posts like this ,and read some other guy spending around 700ped for nothing but a timeout.

Fuck that.

That sewer instance is crazy, I agree, but on RT we do not have only ONE instance, but "many" other instances which are easy and fun to do. Crib Raid, Abaddoned Mine, Booty Raid, Financial District, Salt Mine, ... I cannot remember all. One buggy instance does not mean the whole instance system is bad here. However, those new Rifles UL dropped from RT instances are f..king nice. SR47 has 165m, which can tag mob at the edge of your radar. One SR51 was sold for +6880 in AH today. Your choice to go there or not.

I do not want to start a war to compare Arkadian instance vs RT instance. Boths have unique features and good in their own way. I do not want other players who may miss great opportunity on RT because of negative thread like that. I'm sorry for your loss, but it would be unfair if other players decide not to invest in RT instances and miss their opportunities after reading this.

Took me 5 x 2 hours to map the entire thing. Hard, but rewarding, looted 2 UL guns so far. You need to cross rooms and get into a tunnel before the timer runs out. If you fail not only more zombies spawn in the room but the spawns in the last section of the maze also increase a lot. If you do it right a sewer can be done with killing around 400 in about 30 minutes With a big gun it could be rushed, maybe in 10 minutes. The zombies there count for the zdf missions, at least for me.

If you need a guide to the underworld - contact Orpheus in game :smoke:

Took me 5 x 2 hours to map the entire thing. Hard, but rewarding, looted 2 UL guns so far. You need to cross rooms and get into a tunnel before the timer runs out. If you fail not only more zombies spawn in the room but the spawns in the last section of the maze also increase a lot. If you do it right a sewer can be done with killing around 400 in about 30 minutes With a big gun it could be rushed, maybe in 10 minutes. The zombies there count for the zdf missions, at least for me.

very positive and very tempting! cheers

Very positive to hear some1 is able to map the sewer, this gives an idea of a possible way to end the pain..

After running around in instance 4, for 1h 50 minutes i had to give in, i gave up on this after losing the key and about 600 peds of ammo, i just couldn't take it anymore tried about every posible thing i could come up with, except mapping offcorse ( on first attempts i just wonder how hard it can be ).

might give it another go in the near future, but this time with more patience and a piece of paper to draw down my moves and directions.

Back