Vigi mining log

you will be + in the tt next run or global..

you will be + in the tt next run or global..

Nor really but im sure ill do soon:)

Run No 33

150,00ped -bobms
153,86ped - totall cost

I've finished last run in Minopolis so i deceided to start my run from there. Run started not so bad with some V duru claims but with every step in W direction i was gettin less hits. After 27 nrf's 2 III lyst claims and another 20 nrf's...Then i reached Echidna tp and tp'd to Ithaca. E direction this time and i must say run finished not as bad as it could due to nice hit ratio (mostly V claims) and IX cald claim. After this run time to move back to Amathera for nice Niks hof:p

Results
105,63ped - tt return
11,62ped - MU
117,25ped - totall return

This run -36,61ped
All runs -71,11ped

My of105 is under pression again hope it will deliver some nice reult in my next run...

OA104 amps are 136 atm.

Run No 34

150,00ped -bobms
153,44ped - totall cost

It wasnt yet...i must wait for my niks hof a lil longer....Back to akmull after 2 runs on Eudoria. Run started not bad with VIII niks and some V Narc claims. But after 40 bombs nrfs again....On 40 bombs i had 40 ped tt. 40 bombs later i still had 40 ped tt :/ After that long nrf streak i had some V claims then IX and VIII Narc. It helped a lil but it wasnt enough to breake even. Bah it was actually very bad tt wise as my weight @ the end of the run was just 60kg...The only positive thing about this run is i had only 2 Lyst claims and 2 Azz rest was just Narc and Niks...

Results
94,25ped - tt return
35,67ped - MU
129,92ped - totall return

This run -23,52ped
All runs -94,63ped

Budget is very tight again i hope MA will deliver something nice next turn...
OA104 amps are 136 atm.

You doing not to bad at least your lost is lower than mine, let hope it get better soon or will have to sweat :laugh:

You doing not to bad at least your lost is lower than mine, let hope it get better soon or will have to sweat :laugh:

Yeah i guess im doing ok ....:)

Run No 35

150,00ped -bobms
153,54ped - totall cost

Back to Oshi but it wasnt Chomp land this time..well just a bit it was. I started E from tp. After few bombs i had VI and IX duru. Not bad start. I was moving E but i was trying to stay on the purple/grey area. VIII niks and IX duru again :). When i reached the border of this area i moved S and then W. Some meg duru and lyst claims. Then another IX S in the line from tp. I was still moving W and just b4 molisk land anorher IX - meg this time. With 20 bombs left after some annoying taz killed me i moved N to chomp land. Just b4 i reached the Chomp land IX niks :). Finally i reached Chomp land with 15 bombs left hoping for some ado but it was 2 much luck already...Just V igni and some copper there. Well not bad run with 5 IX and 1 VIII claim.

Results
165,40ped - tt return
39,04ped - MU
204,44ped - totall return

This run 50,90ped
All runs -43,73ped

Next run is about the time to global or hof again so i hope both numbers will bo on green :p

OA104 amps are 136 atm.

Something should happen soon maybe tower:)

Something should happen soon maybe tower:)

You or me? You can have tower i can get that unl oa109:)

Run No 36

150,00ped -bobms
153,70ped - totall cost

It was a weird run...totally random. I was going to fap my friend Cpt.Catch on our PROJECT TOOTHBRUSH. I bought 150 bombs just in case;) I had to run to the Longtooths spawn as i dont have tp chip anymore :(. So i was droppin bombs and after 10 bombs dropped i had 3 claims including V igni and XI meg;) (it was NW form PA). Before i reached the spawn my friend told me that he wants to check another Longtooths spawn @ CC. So we've tp'd to CC and we were runnin E. On my 2nd or 3rd bomb there IX iron. Very nice start of the run about 20 bombs and 55 ped tt. It takes a lot of time to kill Long using lr41 +104 so my friend deceided to team up with some other guys so it was the time to finish my run. I deceided to stay a lil in CC. Some Narc there but just IV claims and rare. I was runin in S direction and that was a bad choice. Long nrf streak and after 55 bombs i had just slightly over 60 ped tt. Ive changed the area to New Switz and it was a good choice. Started N close the the border with the Land. 3 adoma claims V,V,IV and some narc and niks. Few bombs later IX niks and... i was killed again by some annoying Taz. Then i started W from revival and i had another nrf streak. On my last bomb III ado and i knew ill be close to break even on tt so i was quite happy with this totally random run.

Results
137,10ped - tt return
55,00ped - MU
192,10ped - totall return

This run 38,40ped
All runs -5,33ped

Good run but still no global or HOF so fingers crossed and hopefully next run both numbers will be on green.

OA104 amps are 136 atm.

Run No 37

150,00ped -bobms
155,15ped - totall cost

I have mixed feelings about this run...I came back to akmull for this one. First bomb about 300 meters from tp XI lyst so my expectations were high. However when i reached the LA i had just 1 hit out of 15 bombs. Then 2 on 32 and so on. In mid run my hit ratio was about 15 %. Then relog few more NRF's and another XI...lyst:( I moved NW to next island but hit ratio was about same. Just 1 not bad claim there - IX belk. Ive finished the run with 22% hit ratio - 33 hits out of 150 bombs. If hit ratio was bettter i could expect some nice profit here but...i can't complain anyway...

Results

149,16ped - tt return
15,17ped - MU
164,33ped - totall return

This run 9,18ped
All runs 3,85ped

So 5550 bombs later 3,85ped profit. Not bad at all and still waiting for my HOF:p Next run for sure.

OA104 amps are 136 atm.

Just keep dropping them Vigi! :yay:

nice to see you back in the green keep it up, i enjoy reading your thread each day, and no doubt a hof will come soon.

nice to see you back in the green keep it up, i enjoy reading your thread each day, and no doubt a hof will come soon.

Thx, im sure i will;) Few more runs and ill HOF big time:p

Run No 38

150,00ped -bobms
154,98ped - totall cost

This time i wasnt sure where to go. Was thinking about Shinook but ive chosen New Switz. Thank god i did. Deceided to mine on LA this time and soon as i tp'd i went E E/S. On my first 8 bombs V and IX cald and ....

After the good begining some NRF's but when i came to that lil island between Neconu LA and the LA i was minig at i had some V claims and XII lyst:). I moved E from this island and then North. another IX claim lyst this time. Back to LA for few more V claims. I didnt HOF but who needs them if return is good as that ;)

Results

253,59ped - tt return
67,60ped - MU
321,19ped - totall return

This run 166,21ped:yay:
All runs 170,06ped:wtg:

Few more runs like this 1 and ill erase that Korrs from my memory;)

OA104 amps are 136 atm.

I must global again cuz there is no MA time on the screenie:)

Run No 39

150,00ped -bobms
154,01ped - totall cost

Cuz i am few peds ahead ive deceided to try new area. So i tp'd to Volwerine and ive tried 2 la's. 1st S of tp...i doubt i had a single claim there...Then big daiki and berry land. This LA was better. Good hit ratio about 40% but just lil clims mostly Belk and some Dianum.When i started gettin Copper ive changed the area...Back to akmull. Few bombs there and IX lyst. Then VIII niks. With 35 bombs left i had 33 hits. Just 1 more hit on last 35 bombs made this run bad. I was expecting about 40 hits at the end but with such a finish i couldnt do much.

Results

hit ratio 22,6% - 34/150 bombs
100,11ped - tt return
18,64ped - MU
118,75ped - totall return

This run -35,26ped
All runs 134,80ped

I am expecting few bad runs now but who knows maybe ill HOF :D

OA104 amps are 136 atm.

Last edited:
See! I'm good luck to you Vigi. Once I said "just keep dropping" you managed to global.

So . . .

"Just keep dropping!!!!!!" :yay:

Gratz Vigi!

See! I'm good luck to you Vigi. Once I said "just keep dropping" you managed to global.

So . . .

"Just keep dropping!!!!!!" :yay:

Gratz Vigi!

thx Ana!!! Im doing my best:p

Run No 40

150,00ped -bobms
153,69ped - totall cost

New location again. This time ive tp'd to Omegaton WH and ive tried trax beach a lil. Not so bad there. I was gettin Cald but it was extremly hard to mine there so i moved to LA18. High tax 5% but i was gettin just niks and belk so i deceided to stay on this LA. Hit ratio was avarage. Best claim there IX belk but also quite a few V Niks. Im sure ill be back to this LA despite high tax cuz i think some nice Niks Hof can happen there.

Results

hit ratio 26% - 39/150 bombs

107,37ped - tt return
24,41ped - MU
131,78ped - totall return

This run -21,91ped
All runs 112,89ped

So 6k bombs later im 100 ped in+ and i got some skills as well. I hope ill be in + after another 6k bombs;)

OA104 amps are 136 atm.

Run No 41

150,00ped -bobms
153,60ped - totall cost

Back to New Switz for this one. This time i wanted to mine just S SE from tp close to Neconu LA. Hit ratio was ok but i was gettin mostly III's. With 30 bombs left i came back to LA E of tp and thi LA saved me again:) XI gazz and IX cumb. On my last bomb i had IV kanerium...its my first Kan in New Switz.

Results

hit ratio 30% - 45/150 bombs

139,05ped - tt return
28,50ped - MU
167,55ped - totall return

This run 13,95ped
All runs 126,84ped

Where to go now:scratch2:

OA104 amps are 136 atm.

Run No 42

150,00ped -bobms
153,83ped - totall cost

This one i started at Rei's. I was moving W SW. Very good hit ratio for the first 40 bombs it was about 50% plus i had IX lyst and VI niks. Unfortunately i had to leave after i hit another IX - cumb. I was breakin even on 60 bombs vs tt before i left. When i logged back it was terrible. Hit ratio was very bad. On next 20 bombs i had 2 hits. Then some Taz killed me and i was revived @ Omegaton. Deceided to try New Switz again .This time Far N and NW. Lots of nrf's from 50% hit ratio fell to 26,67%. Also i was gettin mostly copper and lyst there. Another run i want to forget....

Results

hit ratio 26,67% - 40/150 bombs

94,44ped - tt return
7,42ped - MU
101,86ped - totall return

This run -51,97ped
All runs 74,87ped

No more new locations for a while. Also i think its been a while since i HOF'ed so who knows some nice Niks or Narc HOF next run? I wish ;)

OA104 amps are 136 atm

Run No 43

150,00ped -bobms
153,88ped - totall cost

Back to Akmull for my Niks or Narc hof...Started well first claim XI narc;) I thought this will be a good run. After 22 bombs dropped i was sure it will be. I had 9 claims on 22 bombs. But then on 67 bombs i had only 2 more:/. And it wasnt any better later :(

Results

hit ratio 25,33% - 38/150 bombs

101,19ped - tt return
33,06ped - MU
134,26ped - totall return

This run -19,63ped
All runs 55,24ped

So just 50 ped left from my 170 ped profit. I hope it will go up soon...

OA104 amps are 136 atm

I have been following your log for a few days and it is interesting to read your mining diaries. I like how you explain in detail the route you go through, makes it more story like and more fun to read.

Keep up with the good work. You will get a big one soon enough! :)

I have been following your log for a few days and it is interesting to read your mining diaries. I like how you explain in detail the route you go through, makes it more story like and more fun to read.

Keep up with the good work. You will get a big one soon enough! :)

Thx and i hope i will:)

Run No 44

150,00ped -bobms
153,59ped - totall cost

It was Oshi again...Started E but nothing was hepenin. Just few lil claims.Then N up to the Chomp border and then W. Best claim i had on 100 bombs was IX lyst. Hit ratio was bad...With last 50 bombs ive tried chomp land. Some Ado and Igni there but also small and rare claims.

Results

hit ratio 22,00% - 33/150 bombs

100,13ped - tt return
24,68ped - MU
124,81ped - totall return

This run -28,78ped
All runs 26,46ped

So im expecting to b on red again soon...Unles MA will deliver something nice next turn:)

OA104 amps are 136 atm

Last edited:
Vigi,

What finder you using?

Vigi,

What finder you using?

Of105 unamped...might change if ill be 500ped+ then ill attach some oa101's:)

Run No 45

150,00ped -bobms
154,65ped - totall cost

Deceided to give Akmull another go. Soon as i entered the land i had some V lyst and V Narc...Just after excavating Narc i was killed by some trox and tp'd to the outpost on the north. It happened to me many times @ akmull and everytime i was killed i was moving back to Trox LA. This time i've moved N. It was a good choice. I was gettin mostly Belk and Niks there. Bit of carpet bombing - first i was moving E up to Kingfisher's LA then bit N and back W... and repeat. IX belk IX niks and XI belk after maybe 40 bombs gave me an impression that ill have a nice profit this time. However more N i was moving more nrf's nad lyst i was gettin. Ive also tried Kings LA but hits were rare and i was gettin just Lyst and Belk. With 10 bombs i came back to Trox LA but i only had 1 hit V Narc.

Results

hit ratio 26,00% - 39/150 bombs

146,89ped - tt return
29,74ped - MU
176,63ped - totall return

This run 21,98ped
All runs 48,44ped

Hope my next run will be in + as well with some nice gift from MA;)

OA104 amps are 136 atm.

Run No 46

150,00ped -bobms
153,89ped - totall cost

Back to New Switz....When i started i moved N but after first 20 bombs i moved to LA. Run started very very bad for me as i only had 2 claims II and III on 36 bombs.... 20 bombs later i had 4 claims II III III V:(. I was moving NE and E and my hit ratio was improving. However when i was 80ped tt vs 110 bombs i ha 23 nrf strak and i knew the result will be bad...

Results

hit ratio 26,67% - 40/150 bombs 2II 23III 2IV 12V 1VIII

91,10ped - tt return
10,30ped - MU
101,40ped - totall return

This run -52,49ped
All runs -4,05ped

Very bad run...budget is tight again.

OA104 amps are 136 atm.

Run No 47

150,00ped -bobms
154,10ped - totall cost

Deceided to try something new this time. Back to Eudoria - Honuri. I was hoping to hit something out of ordinary as i only had it on Eudoria never @ Amathera. Well the only out of ordinary was when i had a claim different then Lyst....Really lyst was all i was gettin. Another very vey bad run. Nothing to write about...

Results

hit ratio 26,00% - 39/150 bombs 1II 24III 6IV 7V 1VIII

94,35ped - tt return
8,69ped - MU
103,04ped - totall return

This run -51,06ped
All runs -55,11ped

From bad to worse. Hope my OF105 will save me in my next turn if not ill be broke:/

OA104 amps are 136 atm.

Past couple of days have been horrible all around. I thought all the III's I was hitting was a bug. I've had the same results as you: high percent, small hits. Usually, my average size is IV-V, but since vu 10 it's been III. Ents seem the same, ~II-III, but it's been like that since forever. My last global was Friday, ~600-800 drops (half and half with probes) per day, maybe 70% return.

Past couple of days have been horrible all around. I thought all the III's I was hitting was a bug. I've had the same results as you: high percent, small hits. Usually, my average size is IV-V, but since vu 10 it's been III. Ents seem the same, ~II-III, but it's been like that since forever. My last global was Friday, ~600-800 drops (half and half with probes) per day, maybe 70% return.

Yeah it's still bad so many III. I hope it will improve soon as i cant afford to lose each trun.

Run No 48

150,00ped -bobms
153,91ped - totall cost

Akmull again but i was really wandering all around this time. Started @ trox land with 20 bombs but with 1 hit i deceided to leave the area. Then bit of PVP but i couldnt see any improvement. Then i went up to Kingfisher LA. Some Niks and Belk but still bad return. Then i ran W and i had some niks claims and XI....frigulite. Damn im unlucky.... I was runnin N and i finished in this LA SW form Omegaton. Another bad run with low hit ratio...
Results

hit ratio 22,67% - 34/150 bombs 1II 14III 5IV 9V 4VI 1XI

121,38ped - tt return
18,40ped - MU
139,78ped - totall return

This run -14,13ped
All runs -69,24ped

Cmon MA im sure u can deliver something nice...Just try a lil bit harder.

OA104 amps are 136 atm.

Run No 49

150,00ped -bobms
153,70ped -totall cost

Seems like wherever i go result is the same recently...Started @ eudoria - Athena but after just 5 Nrf's out of 5 bombs i tp'dto Shinook. Don't know why as Shinook was always bad for me. So it was this time. I ran N and again rare III claims. The closer i was to New Switz the better claims i had but nothing good happened. The only thing i can mention is IX niks with just 6 bombs left to finish...

Results

hit ratio 26,67% - 40/150 bombs 1II 19III 5IV 13V 1VI 1XI (almost 50% of my claims were III. Any1 else think MA made some "improvements" with recent updated?

98,34ped - tt return
18,13ped - MU
116,47ped - totall return

This run -37,23ped
All runs -106,47ped

No idea what to now... Few days break? Swunt team? Or HOF big time ;) im choosing 3rd option hope MA will support me on this...

OA104 amps are 136 atm.

Run No 50

150,00ped -bobms
153,92ped -totall cost

Back to Chomp LA for some Ado...Run started with 2 hits unfortunately it was II and III. On my first 20 claims i had 3II 12III 3IV 2V...including 2III ado claims. Deceided to leave the area cuz there was far to many II and III claims. I moved W. Hit ratio was still not bad and i started to find some V. Just before i finished my run i had IX Narc and that was the best claim which helped me to not finish on red again...

Results

hit ratio 32,67% - 49/150 bombs 5II 19III 6IV 15V 3VI 1IX - again a lot of III claims - something bad is hapnin guys...

128,85ped - tt return
28,81ped - MU
157,66ped - totall return

This run 3,74ped
All runs -102,73ped

50 runs away so i made some totalls...

totall cost to date 7836,28ped
totall tt return 6478,05ped 83,08%
total mu 1245,13ped
totall tt+mu 7723,18ped 99,06%

Not so bad tt return overall after 7500 bombs dropped. Well i hope ill drop another 7500 bombs and finally hit something big :laugh:

Last edited:
Dont give up its getting close. HOFF or tower getting close for you.
I had to take a small break hard drive fail and had to replace it. Now got most of my software install and will get back online to mine will see you online.

Back