Voice Chat Voucher

Chrome

Elite
Society
Kaos
Mono Chrome Monochrome
Is this brand new?!?

voice_chat_voucher.jpg

Looted from an Argonaut, I do not remember the maturity (was either Young or Adult)

Nope, been in the game since they put the voice chat system in. Not worth anything, i just TT em.

No, it's been around since the VU that added the voice chat feature. There is no "discount" on the voice chat service for using the voucher, so it's basically the same as receiving ped in your loot. TT ftw!

Nope, been in the game since they put the voice chat system in. Not worth anything, i just TT em.

What he said :)

TT is where you put them unless you want to use them :)

OK, thanks kindly to the three of you...

LMAO at the image of a rotary phone on the card. :laugh:

This is the world's most pointless item.

The vouchers are rare enough not to bother me too much but... the ammo in loot is at 10-20% of the total loot each hunt now, for me at least... :eyecrazy:

Feed m to the TT and use teamspeak/ventrilo like the rest of us... no need to have your voice traffic monitored by Ericsson's systems.

/Slupor

pointless shit :D

lol tbh it seems like there are lots of unnecessary shit.. Better having our shiny, wonderful Peds in the loot instead :)

Not to make a new thread about these, but wtf is up with shop owners trying to scam people by selling these for mu??
why don't you just sell gold coins for +10 or +42 instead?

one shop +10 and now I'm looking at one that wants +42!?! for one voucher... and I seen at least one more shop trying to sell them with mu, but don't remember where that was

Not to make a new thread about these, but wtf is up with shop owners trying to scam people by selling these for mu??
why don't you just sell gold coins for +10 or +42 instead?

one shop +10 and now I'm looking at one that wants +42!?! for one voucher... and I seen at least one more shop trying to sell them with mu, but don't remember where that was

Well if you have looked around at all the Malls (and you probably have) there are a lot of unscrupulous store owners out there really trying to rake over any person that is new and doesn't understand the economy yet or the game at that matter. I believe they are using the train of thought of, if they buy it, screw them and yay me.

Back