VU 10.0 Cry Engine 2 ... Mom's video peak inside.

Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Danielle YourMom DeathBringer ♥
I've made a lot of VU movies in the past and also skipped/ignored a lot of VU's.

But, this one was one that I felt I really should capture for posterity.

I know there's a lot of people who can't run EU on their current systems - some of them, my friends. So, I wanted to share a bunch of the biggest visual and physical changes I've found in the first few days, here on the new Calypso.

My computer doesn't run it great, and I know there are a ton of better systems out there that make it much shinier than mine .. but I used what I got. ;)

So, here it is - enjoy and I hope we all get kick-ass gaming computers from Santa !! :yay:
(watch it in YooToob's HQ or here on Vimeo )
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07no1pcdnPM[/YOUTUBE]​

Last edited:
Great video! You always do such a nice job with them

Good vid, enjoyable

Cool video :cool: PA looks really sweet!

nice video danielle :yay::D

Thanks, guys ! :ahh:

Maaanndddyyy !! we miss you !! :grouphug:

I hope you get to come back in-game, soon - to see all the shiny stuffs!! :D

you make the vu look so good :)

really nice video :)

awesome video mom!:yay:

Woot I love it!!! You picked all the nice stuff to show off :yay: Awesome job!! :D

Very good movie, you managed to put all the changes in there. +rep

Nice!

WTG Danielle! :yay:

I really enjoyed this video! Awesome job on it :)

You forgot about avatar leaning :)

BTW, does Vimeo allow game capture uploads now?!

woohoo! welcome to the new Planet Calypso everyone!! :yay::yay:

Maaanndddyyy !! we miss you !! :grouphug:

I hope you get to come back in-game, soon - to see all the shiny stuffs!! :D

Oh me too!!! i miss EU :( but hopwfully soon i get a new computer since this one hates me :lam:

hehe - thanks for the comments and rep's, boys n girls. :grouphug:

I picked some of the stuff that was most major, but I know I left some stuff out. :silly2: There's no way to cover every single change in a VU like this .. but there will probably be more movies, to come. ;)

MrProper - re: missing the avatar leaning .. is that not strafeing side to side ? :)
Also, vimeo is ok to upload - so long as it isn't strictly game play uploads. YooToob is just too damn slow, laggy, copyright sensitive, and low quality .. I don't know why I even bother with them, anymore.

Ok ... I'm off to goof around - have a fabulous Saturday, everyone! :)

MrProper - re: missing the avatar leaning .. is that not strafeing side to side ? :)

I am far from Mr. Proper, just ask my wife or my mom, but I will answer anyway.

It is not the strafing, run down a hill, then turn on leaning in the options menu and then run down a hill again and you will see the difference.

nice movie, one more new entropia movie on youtube :)

I am far from Mr. Proper, just ask my wife or my mom, but I will answer anyway.

It is not the strafing, run down a hill, then turn on leaning in the options menu and then run down a hill again and you will see the difference.
That or strafe-run in a circle :)

Oh .. yea - I think I know what you're talking about.
I leaned on hills and it would make one leg rest higher than the other, very natural like .. but didn't make a note on it . :)

If that's still not what you're talking about .. disregard me, until I get some lunch. :laugh:

Great video my mom!!! :p Cant wait til I can get in :/ but I gotta buy a newcomputer :( Laptop cant handle if for some reason but yet ppl with similar systems can ??? Wierd:eyecrazy:

Great video my mom!!! :p Cant wait til I can get in :/ but I gotta buy a newcomputer :( Laptop cant handle if for some reason but yet ppl with similar systems can ??? Wierd:eyecrazy:

I've heard that, a lot !
I think I'm very lucky to run it on my piece of shite .. I hope it doesn't melt. :laugh:

Maybe the requirements ... are also .. dynamic. :duh:

Can't wait til everyone can get back in. :D

nice video, I like how you can see people out of windows in houses now :)

apartment decks will be much more interesting now :yay:

lol when did My mom make that video :p

nice one, quite informative.

we stil luv ya vids mom!

apartment decks will be much more interesting now :yay:

Yes .. but be warned about the possibility of that creepy guy living next door watching ! :wise:

lol when did My mom make that video :p
nice one, quite informative.

:laugh: I don't know .. but she's awesome!! :rofl: jk !

we stil luv ya vids mom!

I feel like that one lady @ the oscars .. "You like me ! You reallllyy like me!!" :hug:

great vid! u made the MA teasers look crap :laugh:

:lolup: In their defense though ... they were only a few seconds at a time - to be just that - "teasers". :D

I'm off to work on a Sunday .. omg - the horror ! :eek:

I'm going to make another video of more of the changes that I've missed .. so if anyone has any suggestions for it - let me know, please. :)

ie: landmarkers .. leaning .. auction .. feff nuggets ... etc. etc.

Awesome video, I love it!

Hump day = bump day ! :D

Very nice vid, Mom :)

Back