VU 10.1 approaching

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Like stated in this post VU10.1 is split, in order to advance the release of the much sought after Mindforce teleportation system. However, this means that the apartments system is pushed roughly two weeks after VU10.1.

Also, VU 10.2 is expected to come by the end of October.

And – as a sneak peek, for the Gateway readers, behind the FPC walls – we are currently working with one of several new content systems. One of the first to come is… “quests”, or missions as we call it! I feel very excited about this and other new systems in the pipeline.

Originally posted on Entropia Gateway

Like stated in this post VU10.1 is split, in order to advance the release of the much sought after Mindforce teleportation system. However, this means that the apartments system is pushed roughly two weeks after VU10.1.

And – as a sneak peek, for the Gateway readers, behind the FPC walls – we are currently working with one of several new content systems. One of the first to come is… “quests”, or missions as we call it! I feel very excited about this and other new systems in the pipeline.

Sounds good :D

He's alive!

:yay::yay::yay:

Welcome back Marco!

I'm both excited and intrigued by the new "missions" system.

:cool:

Last edited:

:yay::D:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:yay:

Yes, yes, yes!!!

Great news, David said 10.1 will be massive... this is gonna be MASSIVE!

good job MA!:wtg:

Marco | Entropia Gateway said:

Very interesting! When is the date VU 10.1 will be implanted?

Quests/missions, like the beacon missions or something new?

:yay::ninja::yay:

Did I see something about quests???? :eek:

Yay for some new missions / quests ! :yay:

Yea - push back the apartments .. just bring us tp chips and teaming ! :thumbup: :dance:

Long live FPC may MA follow their example.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Chips ASAP pls & Quests im not so sure about but ill wait & see :scratch2:

And gonna do all happy and all just yet, Show me the money first!

That's ALL the commincation we need
keep up the good work
:beerchug:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
For you and the team

Pay little attention to the little group of the little
Miserable Mayors of the Munchkin City

Last edited:
I think I'll reserve my Gleeful Jumping Emoticons until after I've seen delivery.

sweet!.. :yay:

maybe textures on furniture and signs will be working too?!?!?

- ; P

it's probably an automated system for event rewards and quests for noobs

i Love quests rewards :yay:

hmm the quest system could make the spirit of freedom to do what you want to do... or not to do a mess. However I think if it`s done right it will be a nice motivation to logg in more regulary again!

Mindforce teleportation system

Is it just teleportation, or is the full mindforce system coming back online (i.e. chipping in and out, mindforce weapons and healing systems etc.)?

So when it says mindforce teleportation is it exactly that or does this update include other existing mindforce activities - sweating, healing and skill implants are the ones that spring to mind?

I know this has been asked before but as Marco is in the vicinity of this thread I just wondered if it was possible to get any definite clarification yet?

Cheers
Q

EDIT
Damn you Photon - you were too quick! ;)

Good news. Please, please try not place too many limits on the types of quests, or the way they can be created or joined in game. Do the quests thing right and youre going to have a whole lot of very very happy people (Customers). I wonder if the quest system and events system will be integrated as one and the same....hmmmmm...

Looking forward to this for sure.....

Correct - the 6th is still the target date.

Hmm, delivery date or target date?
(VU 10 target date was somewhere in 2008.) :D

Does it mean no 10.0.15 to fix the stuff broken by 10.0.14?
Two weeks with Queue broken are two weeks with no hunting for me. :(

Now... what kind of quests? Is there any point in me finishing the updating with my quests here on EF? :dunno:

Guess I will finish the update I am working on and then see where this takes us :eek:

(Hey Marco, if you need help coming up with quests and/or storylines just PM me, I'll work cheap ;))

Chipping in and out asap please? Or remove the freaking ESIs from loot.

As for missions, should be interesting if done properly. Let's see.

Back