VU 10.1 approaching

Simple solution to a possible ME shortage; temporarily make nexus refine to ME without the sweat being needed. Helps enmatter miners, keeps up a supply of ME.

Slightly more complicated version; refining nexus to ME without sweat from a mob takes the "vital sweat" from yourself and by doing so causes damage (which can be healed just like any other damage). Adjust the damage taken to make the healing cost as much as the sweat would have, if you choose to use a FAP to do the healing - or it just takes time to heal naturally. It might be useful to put in a warning; something like "Refining this much Force Nexus will kill you. Are you sure you want to proceed? (Y/N)"

Simple solution to a possible ME shortage; temporarily make nexus refine to ME without the sweat being needed. Helps enmatter miners, keeps up a supply of ME.

Slightly more complicated version; refining nexus to ME without sweat from a mob takes the "vital sweat" from yourself and by doing so causes damage (which can be healed just like any other damage). Adjust the damage taken to make the healing cost as much as the sweat would have, if you choose to use a FAP to do the healing - or it just takes time to heal naturally. It might be useful to put in a warning; something like "Refining this much Force Nexus will kill you. Are you sure you want to proceed? (Y/N)"
lol
Gustav malasuerte Sagitta killed Gustav malasuerte Sagitta using Chikara Energy Refiner ER100

The best solution is for sweat to appear on the ground the same as fruits and stones until sweat gathering is back online.

TPing by just using FN will damage the people that has sweat and ME in storage from 9.4. ME from TT will make Force Nexus useless TT food and damage the miners. TPing with only decay will hurt both.

ESI ESI ESI!!!!!!!
When????

Sorry for that but it worked for the other guy. Just say if there are complications or a tentative timeline please. :)

the other guy BOLDED and put with a smaller letter size, like this:

ESI ESI ESI!!!!!!!
When????

Even quests ingame... that sounds great! I really like those... even though I don't yet know what is going to be implemented of those... :ahh::scratch2::laugh:

But still I like the idea!

24k sweat for sale...taking offers via pm...lol

Posted via Mobile Device

SWEAT SWEAT!!!!!!!
When????

i just didn't resisted :ahh:

the other guy BOLDED and put with a smaller letter size, like this:

ESI ESI ESI!!!!!!!
When????

I think it's the number of punctuation marks causing the problem: the other guy put 5 on both lines and used exclamation marks both times. So I think we need it like this:

ESI ESI ESI!!!!!
When!!!!!

That should do it - we should get a response as soon as Marco next logs on now ;)

The way I see it, It could be alot worse :laugh:

ME prices will go through the roof, sure, but they will go back down, eventually. ;)

Call me optimistic :laugh:

- Nightwolf

I am just wondering why would they call an update that brings only the MF Teleportation a whole new 10.1 instead of another 10.0.15

They really need to bring back the Sweating, Fruits, Stones, Dung, etc... All the new players that login now have absolutely nothing to do without depositing other than discovering new TP's.

I think tehy should seriously reconsider introducing appartments, and such stuff later than these things.

I am just wondering why would they call an update that brings only the MF Teleportation a whole new 10.1 instead of another 10.0.15

There is a lot of stuff in 10.1, but for the rest of the info you have to wait until the content list is released.

ESI ESI ESI!!!!!
When!!!!!

That should do it - we should get a response as soon as Marco next logs on now ;)

Skill extraction/insertion comes in 10.1, on the 6th. It is a bit changed in operation though. No need for an NeoPsion Implant and the skill implant is attached to the Payn-Inc Implant Inserter tool directly (like you do with attachments generally).

Why would you think there may be a ME shortage?

If the only ME consumption is via TP chips then the existing stores of ME/sweat should last a very very long time I'd think. I don't have any way to guestimate just how much sweat is hoarded ATM, but it has to be several millions of bottles at the very least (hey little old me has over 50k in storage from casual sweating since VU 9.0)

Oh god yes... I have thought from the very beginning of my EU career that quests would suit perfectly for the game and also help newcomers to get in the game better. Just can't wait, even though I still haven't played 10.0 properly....

There is a lot of stuff in 10.1, but for the rest of the info you have to wait until the content list is released.

AAaaaa finally some more info :D Thanks Marco! That's what I wanted to hear.
I have read some other post that generally only MF TP will be introduced and I was shocked.

Thanks for keeping us updated!

+Rep

Skill extraction/insertion comes in 10.1, on the 6th. It is a bit changed in operation though. No need for an NeoPsion Implant and the skill implant is attached to the Payn-Inc Implant Inserter tool directly (like you do with attachments generally).

Brilliant - thanks Marco!

See guys I told you it was the punctuation ;)

lol
Gustav malasuerte Sagitta killed Gustav malasuerte Sagitta using Chikara Energy Refiner ER100

The best solution is for sweat to appear on the ground the same as fruits and stones until sweat gathering is back online.

TPing by just using FN will damage the people that has sweat and ME in storage from 9.4. ME from TT will make Force Nexus useless TT food and damage the miners. TPing with only decay will hurt both.

There is already currently no use for sweat and nexus, so tp'ing with only decay will not change anything. And since skill gains are related to how much you spend, I don't think it could be abused. And temporary lower cost tp'ing would also be a nice gesture by MA for all this time we've spent having to run everywhere.

Excelent
I can hardly wait for quests, i only hope are for all levels and not only for the big guys :)

Marco if you could answer just one more question for me that would be great.

When will you at least approximately introduce Mentoring, Sweating, Fruits, Stones & Dung?

These are very important features to the newcomers who have absolutely nothing to do right now if they don't deposit. They can run arround discovering TP's but that won't keep them playing Planet Calypso for too long. And most new players won't deposit untill they will get to know the game a bit better, wich they can't do with free Opallo and 500 pieces of ammo.

Thanks for your answer Man :)

So less decay that is nice Marco +rep.:)

I think it's the number of punctuation marks causing the problem: the other guy put 5 on both lines and used exclamation marks both times. So I think we need it like this:

ESI ESI ESI!!!!!
When!!!!!

Poor Mercury - always a font size and a few exclamations off. :laugh:

Thanks Marco. :)

:yay: Thank-you! Thank-you! Thank-you! :wtg:

Why would you think there may be a ME shortage?

If the only ME consumption is via TP chips then the existing stores of ME/sweat should last a very very long time I'd think. I don't have any way to guestimate just how much sweat is hoarded ATM, but it has to be several millions of bottles at the very least (hey little old me has over 50k in storage from casual sweating since VU 9.0)

If resorces are limited there could be shortages. it's a simple rule.
Let's see a RL example, petroleum. It's virtually limited and it will end in shortage. So will MAY happen with MF. I am using the "may" word because this will happen for a limited time

4 days!!
- ; )

Oh god.

Try and not over-

OH MY GOD DID YOU JUST GIVE AN ETA ON CP?!

*dies*

Nice to know more then just MF is being added. heres to hoping alot of miners chip out some prospecting need to get 2 more levels so i can get to 25.:D

Nice to know more then just MF is being added. heres to hoping alot of miners chip out some prospecting need to get 2 more levels so i can get to 25.:D

shouldn't take too many tbh :laugh:

This hasn't been asked yet so I will. Marco, Will weather ever be implemented? And if so any ETA on it?

This hasn't been asked yet so I will. Marco, Will weather ever be implemented? And if so any ETA on it?

And when will we get chips to control the weather?... Lets get lightning zappers, cyclone hurlers, gigantic tsunamis, etc.

;)

Back