VU 10.1 scheduled on 6th October

Too long to wait if you ask me, I want it sooner. But that won't happen. Initially I would have expected them to have 10.2 out by October and 10.1 in September.

The first part of 10.1 is October 6th and I'm guessing we're getting it earlier that they originally planned because of all the complaints about the unclimbable sections and that people are avoiding running around Amethera incase they get stuck in a LA.

I know I dont bother loging in and hunting due to lack of TP chip, I just cant be arsed

worst thing is I'll run for 20mins then get to the spawn I want, then my GF interrupts/distracts me ... I die, get pissed at her, she gets pissed at me I get pissed at EU logout and watch TV , I'm SURE im not alone in the 'cant be arsed-ness-ness' I'm sure SKY subscriptions have gone up since cry2 ;) lol

BUT 6th Oct is fine by me, rather have it then tested, integration tested, fixed, fixed, fixed... than now and screwed and detracting from gameplay.

well, without sweating I'm pretty sure it won't last long :yay:

Hurray finally!

I wonder if that means sweating will come with it...?
If not the price of ME will sky rocket!

the delays continue....

yeah we already know, posted last night...

I know I dont bother loging in and hunting due to lack of TP chip, I just cant be arsed

worst thing is I'll run for 20mins then get to the spawn I want, then my GF interrupts/distracts me ... I die, get pissed at her, she gets pissed at me I get pissed at EU logout and watch TV , I'm SURE im not alone in the 'cant be arsed-ness-ness' I'm sure SKY subscriptions have gone up since cry2 ;) lol

BUT 6th Oct is fine by me, rather have it then tested, integration tested, fixed, fixed, fixed... than now and screwed and detracting from gameplay.

No, you aren't alone. I've spent maybe an hour ingame in 2 weeks now. With the way of hunting and no TP chip it's just no fun.

This explains the SGA running up to december though, the initial post about VU updates seemed to infer it would be done in a week or two and SGA lasting a month would fit with that....until MA found what some more testing would have prevented and how much was in need of fixing.

‘ spoiling the ship for a ha’peth of tar’ is what they did IMO

(btw ...that expression is not about ships, it's about sheep which is quite apt too really :laugh: )

I can't help wondering what new and wonderful locations a TP chip may deposit us in when we land :silly2:...if a normal TP can send you 1k in the air or deep underground :rolleyes:

t

I am welcome to see it when it is ready... and not a day sooner. We are all anxious to see things back to what we consider normal, but let's not rush it. Sucks to wait and people complain... then when it comes fast and has bugs people complain... can't have it both ways.

Hurray finally!

I wonder if that means sweating will come with it...?
If not the price of ME will sky rocket!

mmmm :rolleyes: sky rocket:yay:

Any idea if skill implants will be working at this time?

narfi

I am new so I apologize if this is a dumb question. But does this mean sweating will be available on Oct 6th?

Before I commit to this game I want to make sure I get a feel for it at the most basic level by sweating and collecting dung/fruit/stones.

Any idea if skill implants will be working at this time?

I am new so I apologize if this is a dumb question. But does this mean sweating will be available on Oct 6th?

No. Those are not listed in the 10.0 content notes, which means they will not be implemented in either 10.0 or 10.1 or 10.2. Fruit, dung and stones will be available sometime during 10.1, but it is unknown if that will be 6th of october or in a later update of 10.1

Sorry to complain, but I want team hunting back. I mean I really have been looking forward to a nice relaxing team hunt, exploring EU as a group and all that fun stuff. Anyway thats my rant, glad to see at least something is getting done. If your a programmer with MA I hope to god you drink on the job, because if you don't I have no clue how you manage to code so slowly. You graphics guy did a good job though!

Back