VU 10.2 coming this week

I am going to celebrate!

Thank you Marco! Almost everyone has missed teams so much. It takes some of the best parts of the game away to play without teams. I am just so pleased that yes, hold on, I will say it, I plan to to to DEPOSIT!

great, i hope i brings all it should..not as short version like vu10.1
anyway:yay:

ok guys its make or break for me .

if 3rd person is not like it was before then thats it for me , my hands ache like hell from strugling with 1st person mode sick of pressing spacebar .

I am also sick of press escape to get out of chat mode and not being able to turn in chat mode .

I hope they finaly fix things I realy do, so I can get back to hunting 14 hours aday instead of 1/2 an hour like now .

What about sweating? Will that come back in 10.2?

The NBK maintains 2 large societies for new players and without a sweating system in place it’s hard to give them a taste of Calypso and transition them into a depositing player who wants to skill up.

I hope that sweating gun you guys gave the teaser about is crafted, that it’s (L), and that sweat is used in the crafting process to help fuel the demand for sweat.

Please tell me that all of the above is coming in 10.2

Link to Sweat Gun concept so people know what I'm talking about:

http://www.planetcalypso.com/planet-calypso/subscriber-bonus-nw6/index.xml

Sweating SOULD come back in 10.2… I seem to remember a roadmap released just after the 10.0 update.

I for one have been putting off inviting my friends to join, until sweating is back. Like it or not, it is an integral part of the EU…

However, it should not be the only thing where one can grind a ped or two… and btw: gathering, fruit, stones and mob caca doesn’t really count. The only place where one can do that reasonably is at CND… and getting there costs money, and that defeats the purpose.

Sweating SOULD come back in 10.2…

Sweating probably isn't in tomorrow's release.

MindArk are currently rethinking the system. The rest of the MF system is also not yet scheduled, and may be revised and expanded as well.

:cool:

WOOT!!! The last of the reintroduction updates, and now we can get more of the new or updated systems (such as sweating) in our updates !!!!!

However, it should not be the only thing where one can grind a ped or two…

I too agree with that, one such idea i had, was since robots cant be sweated, perhaps there could be a way to drain their energy. Maybe from the tt u can buy uncharged batteries for .05 ped, and then go out and fill them up in a way similar to sweating, then sell them to other players (ofc they will not rise in tt value, or if so, very little).

Because you need a little money to start with, it would encourage players to sweat a little at swamp camp to get money, and then explore to find drones and the like.

It would also split the supply of sweat in half thus in theory increasing its value, assuming that half of people sweat, and half charge, sweat would double in value. This would ofc depend on how the battery idea is used in other systems to create demand (like sweat in MF).

PS: I dont recall that sweating is returning in 10.2, I believe it was said iin the road map that it would be coming afterwards (I may be wrong however :D)

Last edited:
Hell yeah!!

Better get arranging a super mega team hunt :wtg:

Back