VU 10.8.1 patch problem

LUCmarius1

Alpha
Society
Atomic Bombermans
Giurgiu Luc Marius
can someone try helping me? EU Loader is giving me this message while trying to aplly the patch 10.8.1..."a hardware I/O error was reported while accesing an unamed file". I did uninstall, install again, same error

Pls someone help

I got it to

Hi folks !

i get the same error ! :(
any crack out there who could help us ?

or maybe even the folks at MA ?

thanks in advance

Who cares about a problem with patch 10.8.1? It's 11.4.2 baby! :yay:

oh

uh ups :ahh:
i din´t pay attention in the version number but got the error on the current patch !

The stickys in this forum don't help? :scratch2:

entropia_universe_10.8.0.42477_setup.exe was the last big about 3gig setup available. After that only 2 more 10.8 patches were available before 10.9 got in.

I started from that file when I installed W7x64 Prof. and had no problems.

I just downloaded all patches before and installed them manually by copying into the EU folder and after applying deleting them before the next. Only started the client loader after the last available patch.

@Cani Ostro

Thy for your reply !

no the stickys dint help :(

and the manual starting of the patch also dont work...havent had a problem with a patch since i installed Win7... hmmm dont know what to do :confused:

Now i also get the error

Invalid start mode: Missing __IRAFN command line switch

Last edited:
Thy for your reply !

no the stickys dint help :(

and the manual starting of the patch also dont work...havent had a problem with a patch since i installed Win7... hmmm dont know what to do :confused:

Now i also get the error

Invalid start mode: Missing __IRAFN command line switch

Did you copy the patch into the entropia folder and started it from there?

Does the patch continues when you click "ok"? I suggest just keep clicking it till it hurts (that's no joke, really). If the patch terminates, I have no idea really. Hard to tell if one doesn't run into the errors yourself.

Got it solved

Horay ! i got i solved :) :dunce:

here is how it worked :

i´v reconised the patch stoped at textures.pak file...ok lets rename it i thougth...startet the patch again...and it patched the other files after this the clientloder reconised the instalation as faulty...asked me to re download the textures.pak file...klicked Yes ofc...e voila :)

thanks alot for your help Cani Ostro ! + rep comming your way ;)

gl all !

over and out...thorpie

Back