Only just got in game and in 1 minute got my first bug:

Message regarding a sale from my shopkeeper tells me:

"This creature is not lootable" :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
3 CTDs first 5 mins :mad:

2 times on rep terminal, hitting repair all items = CTD :rolleyes:

Is this how the new VU will preforme ? :(

Well sorry to say all but doubt I will be colouring in game again until this lighting issue is sorted... it's so dark how are we supposed to know what a perfect should look like?! :mad:

Before paint added to preview window:

With paint added to preview window:

And this bug has still not been fixed where no colour preview is given on Ninja Jkts:

That's what happens when the community rushes a patch job.

Granted, I pushed for a preview so I could spend my PED wisely, but that's different.

Logged in in PVP4, got killed, went to storage, opened it, then white screen again, i was back at revival with storage still opened :wtg:.

Btw, does anyone else thinks PEDs and PECs look gay now? :ahh:

Really annoying TT bug

Now when you right click something in the TT window, either from the TT or from your inventory, the details window goes behind the TT window so you can't read any of it. :(

How can I see what to do with the heavy ammo? Or check market values to decide what to TT?:scratch2:

Btw, does anyone else thinks PEDs and PECs look gay now?
They looks like the money in the entropia clone <insert other game name here>.... I prefered the old ones

Just did a quick run on OA-101's. If you run out of materials you can now keep merrily clicking away and the machine keeps going through the process of making the item though it says you need to add raw materials plus after leaving the machine my inventory is stuck open.

Tried to get into storage, stuck with loading image, pressed to exit game and couldn't because that bit stuck behind the loading image. Had to reboot pc in the end :/

Just got back, bought some ammo from TT and yep... inventory stuck open again so yet another relog!

Last edited:
two bugs so far,

1. scopes only magnify to 2.0.

2. My tivo has 'too low value to work' at 50 %TT

K.
ps. If you're running with a gun and you unequip, yuor arms stay in the 'holding' position until you stop running.

Last edited:
Looks like the dreaded "rubberbanding" is back. :(

Was just running to try and find a new TP and was chatting with another player as we went, and then decided to do private chat so we could run in different directions to see what we find.

No chat, no add friends or trade and then server kicked us off??

Hmmm, is this is a bug or just plain server problems yet again.

team members still show up green on radar not yellow

lost half of my probes while mining east of new zwitserland. First found a claim around 500(!) meters away, then lost connection, when i got back in, my probes was halfed. Support sendt

I used to be able to type something in chat and realise I was in wrong channel, switch to the right one then press enter to show the chat but now when switch channel everything I've typed disappears and have to start over

If you have several windows open and on top of each other, updates to ones behind mess up the display.

eg. open FL, and then drag a loot window over the top. Loot window is in foreground. If a friend joins/leaves, text of FL is updated, and becomes superimposed over the top of the loot window, messing up display, even though loot window should be covering FL up

Scope are bugged 2.0x MAX
Soc Chat Bugged
Coloring system bugged
Can Fap yourself even at full health

More to come ... :eek:

if one window makes an other one unaccessable (Storage/Inventory bug) use the "Tab" key and "Enter/Return" to access the Log out window for example.

When I try to repair my armor using the "repair armor" button, I CTD.
When I do it manually it's ok.

Scope as said only 2x
And don't show scope and lasers or amps on scanning.

very annoying bug - refining Ores and EnMatters ... can't un-equip the refiner or refine another batch ... need relogging :(

From my test , decay on clothe and bleacher while bleaching have not changed.

Shopkeeper say dumb message when an item is sold.

Can't remove armor..
Even after relog

nother colouring bug

A lot of missing polygons now, makes assessing the quality impossible.

A lot of missing polygons now, makes assessing the quality impossible.

See what you were talking about in-game now Mengoth, and I thought mine was bad with just the preview window problem :eek:

Can only remove armor to storage, then cant close storage or inventory :mad:

Fonts

I know a few people have mentioned this, but does anyone know anyway to change the fonts? The text is unreadable, if I shoot a mob, the whole text box just shows vertical lines, when I bring up my inventory, half the items are so blurred I cannot tell what they are it is really starting to get on my wick.

I have tried changing all the in game options, and the main options on log in page, I have mailed a support case, but would appreciate it if someone else who had this problem and sorted it could let me know where to start!

Items missing from inventory, although entropia-universe.com says they are 'used'

repar item equip = crash

Minor TP chip now causing me grief. It goes through all the motions but the map doesn't come up. Wasting ME and having to relog

Back