La Faction Beta
Sorg Sorg Sorg
picsMcopie.jpg

picsFcopie.jpg

colorcopie.jpg

beardscopie.jpg

Sorg

Last edited:
Guess a zz-top beard is outa the question zorg?

Very nice, although small selection. ;)

May I ask what a beard would cost me?

Thanks for this, Sorg, and +rep.

Are you discouraged by the lack of cuts you have to work with? Has MA promised more that you will have unlocked? Do you have to "re-unlock" them as you give cuts, or is it a skill-based thing?

I really liked that F ponytail cut, but it seems only males get tails at this point in 9.0 :(

Thanks for sharing Sorg. How hard are the "party" colors to do?

ermmmm... How much for green hairs? ;)
+rep for photos

Thanks for this, Sorg, and +rep.

Are you discouraged by the lack of cuts you have to work with? Has MA promised more that you will have unlocked? Do you have to "re-unlock" them as you give cuts, or is it a skill-based thing?

I really liked that F ponytail cut, but it seems only males get tails at this point in 9.0 :(

Thx for the rep. :)

I'm not discouraged... more frustrated. The last haircut i did unlock in VU 8.X was bugged (Afro Female), and even being the most skilled still don't give anything more to do. So, i'm feeling like if i skilled during 2 months for nothing.

About the haircut, it's not really "locked", but more "not implemented yet". It seems MA is still designing them

I'm more thinking they made that because of the discussions there was on EF before the VU, about screwing everybody but making beauticians happy, or screwing beautician and makes the avatar recreation with full settings. They had to choose, so they screwed everybody :laugh:.

About prices, i'm charging 10ped for beards type and 10 for beards color. 150ped for haircoloring (but refunding 50ped if i get the color right in less than 10 attempts). Success rate on haircoloring is nerfed, and it's the only way i found to make it as fair as possible for everyone.

Sorg

Holy crap, a green moustache please!

I love my bright green hair but what I'd give to have bright red hair :D

sorg i have a question...
have you looked attently to the loading screen?
the girl with the pigtails have a yellow hair bending...
i want a pink one can you do it? how much?

Did MA say anything about fixing the haircoloring nerf? Since 100 peds min is a lot imo (I know it is not your fault and am not blaming you for anything).

sorg i have a question...
have you looked attently to the loading screen?
the girl with the pigtails have a yellow hair bending...
i want a pink one can you do it? how much?
Pink Pigtails are certainly possible from either Sorg or Ido ;)

Back